What's new

One in five women raped in US: White House report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah plenty of compassion with 2.4 million in prison. The word compassion should not belong in the same sentence as an American.
People in prison are in prison because they committed a crime, whereas in your 'glorious' India, Dalits are in a societal prison by simple virtue of birth. The word compassion should not belong in the same sentence as an Indian, especially when that Indian is a Dalit herself.

All sane Indians agree with me. The rest have been blindsided with atrocity literature from US propaganda machine.
Yeah...Sure...That the Dalit women in India is in far better position than the average women in the US.

You are a pompous dimwit
Better than a cruel woman like you.

Yeah when the police officer flags a person for speeding on the highway and then proceeds to do a cavity search, that is justice and not rape.
When does that happen?

There are far more women raped in USA and far more pedophilia, so instead of shedding your tears for the Dalit women in India, take care of your women first please and yeah stop calling women demeaning terms.

FBI Rescues 105 Children From Sex Trade - Friends of Ours
Massive pedophile ring busted; 230 kids saved - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News
Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring - Americas - World - The Independent
Now what where you saying about 5-year-old girls and penises?

The Death of the Family | National Review Online

"Entire new categories of crime have arisen in the wake of familial collapse, like the legions of adolescent daughters abused by Mom’s latest live-in boyfriend."
Far more than in your 'glorious' India where child marriages, rapes, and honor killings are common? I guess if you can disguise pedophilia behind the shield of marriage, statistics goes away.

Yeah minorities commit more crime because the system is so fair towards minorities and there is no bigotry at all. It is just the criminal gene minorities carry :rolleyes:. Shameless.
What a pathetic line of 'logic'...

Innate quality as in talent. Obviously you have none.
Right...So we can conclude that for the Dalits in 'glorious' India, they were borned with no talent at all. Guess those Hindu goddesses really are nothing more than sexual servants for the male gods in that Indian afterlife, else they would have more power to do something for women.

Considering all you American eat 1-year-old rotting meat packaged in your McDonalds and other sandwiches, what the ascetic in India eats should be the least of your concern. First try to find some fresh meat to eat for yourself.
Meat in the US is far superior to what you may have in your filthy India, lady. The average American poor do not bathe in filthy rivers or scrounge in garbage dumps for their next meals.

Really it is getting boring talking to a dimwit like you. I just do not have the patience to pull out report after report of your society's depravity.
Because the reality is that we in the US have it far better than your 'glorious' India where some women are borned with no talent other than to serve as seminal wastebaskets for men of higher caste.

I just do not understand this..you are professional and are on this forum from 2009..still going for tit for tat tactics..
these are real time society problem and happens everywhere..but it's also true america has this issue but is not taken seriously..
how come india is related to this thread ...this only shows your denial attitude towards your country problem and you like only blame game...:tup:
I am a citizen of a country that is a 'shame to the world', so am behaving as expected.

Can we please stop this bull$shit of where rape is less? The fact it happens is itself a crime. @Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster bandh karvao yaar isko.
Talk to your fellow Indians who started this. They want a fight, they got it. I used to be nice to you guys. Some of you made it significant that I am part Indian myself on my mother's side, but more important that I am an American, so if you Indians want to compare which country is worse, I can accommodate.

When does that happen?

Far more than in your 'glorious' India where child marriages, rapes, and honor killings are common? I guess if you can disguise pedophilia behind the shield of marriage, statistics goes away.

More teenagers have sex in USA than in India and guess what they get left with a baby without father and sexual diseases to deal with. In India at least they are married and have a proper house and a stable life without disease. The Indian child has a father and will not grow up being shunted from foster care to foster care raped and abused by his foster parents and step-dads.

What a pathetic line of 'logic'...
That is your kind of logic which says minorities commit more crime. Glad you recognized it is pathetic.

Right...So we can conclude that for the Dalits in 'glorious' India, they were borned with no talent at all. Guess those Hindu goddesses really are nothing more than sexual servants for the male gods in that Indian afterlife, else they would have more power to do something for women.

That criteria was for when the caste system was initially formed. Like how there are lot of people in USA who qualify only to work in Wal-Mart and have no other enterprise in them. In a caste system they would have been the lower castes, people who do odd jobs. LOL, Hindu goddesses and sexual slaves? Let me chalk it up to your American degeneracy that cannot see a woman as anything other than sex objects.

Meat in the US is far superior to what you may have in your filthy India, lady. The average American poor do not bathe in filthy rivers or scrounge in garbage dumps for their next meals.

Yeah 1-year-old meat coated in hell lot of chemicals is definitely healthier --- Not. The average American does not bathe in filthy rivers, he just pumps his veins with methamphetamine, heroin, and various recreational drugs.

Rape Wars 2.0
USA vs India
:lol::lol:
It is pretty sad for you Indians, actually. India is bracketed by China and Pakistan, if not enemies, then hostile neighbors. The US should be the least of your concern, if not an open ally. But here you are, alienating the few Americans on this forum.

one pakistani flag or i will give you a red card
602513_banned.gif

Pakistani flag for what?

It is pretty sad for you Indians, actually. India is bracketed by China and Pakistan, if not enemies, then hostile neighbors. The US should be the least of your concern, if not an open ally. But here you are, alienating the few Americans on this forum.
You got alienated from my commento_O

More teenagers have sex in USA than in India...yakity-yak...blah-blah-blah...yada-yada-yada...
We do not have child marriages, rapes of lower caste women, and honor killings. These things are tolerated in your 'glorious' India and for that, your India is in far lower regards than any problems we may have in the US. Your country is a social mess, lady. Be more self introspective instead of looking at other people's problems.

We do not have child marriages, rapes of lower caste women, and honor killings. These things are tolerated in your 'glorious' India and for that, your India is in far lower regards than any problems we may have in the US. Your country is a social mess, lady. Be more self introspective instead of looking at other people's problems.

Says a high-fructose corn syrup fed 600 pound American.

Now that Gambit has been alienated, America is going to nuke India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom