What's new

One in five women raped in US: White House report

Status
Not open for further replies.

892213_236.gif
612713_223.gif

Says a high-fructose corn syrup fed 600 pound American.
Actually, I look like this...

bod_build.jpg

And I use my power to protect women and children. Not rape them, like how often men does in your 'glorious' India.

Now that Gambit has been alienated, America is going to nuke India.
No. We will look down upon you in pity.

I am a citizen of a country that is a 'shame to the world', so am behaving as expected.

Talk to your fellow Indians who started this. They want a fight, they got it. I used to be nice to you guys. Some of you made it significant that I am part Indian myself on my mother's side, but more important that I am an American, so if you Indians want to compare which country is worse, I can accommodate.

I really don't care which country you are from or which country the other posters are from. The discussion and perversion on which is less-raping country is even more disgusting. And this goes for all nationalities. As you are a senior and respected member, I would request you to not fall down to their level.

Cheers!

That criteria was for when the caste system was initially formed.
Why was it formed in the first place and why does the caste system continue to exist today?

Like how there are lot of people in USA who qualify only to work in Wal-Mart and have no other enterprise in them.
Walmart would be better for a Dalit than what your 'glorious' India have. Walmart promotes from within, pay for their employees' education, and a Walmart manager make just under $95k/yr.

In a caste system they would have been the lower castes, people who do odd jobs.
Yeah...We call that 'slavery'.

LOL, Hindu goddesses and sexual slaves? Let me chalk it up to your American degeneracy that cannot see a woman as anything other than sex objects.
Why not? What have those Hindu goddesses done for Dalit women?

I really don't care which country you are from or which country the other posters are from. The discussion and perversion on which is less-raping country is even more disgusting. And this goes for all nationalities. As you are a senior and respected member, I would request you to not fall down to their level.

Cheers!
But you should care, especially when the instigator is from your own country and he revels in this disgusting subject. As for me, I am only behaving as expected: a citizen of a country that is a 'shame to the world'.

Why was it formed in the first place and why does the caste system continue to exist today?

Walmart would be better for a Dalit than what your 'glorious' India have. Walmart promotes from within, pay for their employees' education, and a Walmart manager make just under $95k/yr.

Yeah...We call that 'slavery'.

Why not? What have those Hindu goddesses done for Dalit women?

But you should care, especially when the instigator is from your own country and he revels in this disgusting subject. As for me, I am only behaving as expected: a citizen of a country that is a 'shame to the world'.

Viva la America!!!! LOL.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:That made my day.

Okay challo you win the debate. I should not have made you cry. Viva la America!!!!
Looks like I made you cry -- in embarrassment. Anyone who post pictures of superstitions as proof of the quality of life in this life deserves nothing but ridicule.

Viva la America!!!! LOL.
True...That is why so many Indians come to America. If only to temporarily escape the misery that is India.

Looks like I made you cry -- in embarrassment. Anyone who post pictures of superstitions as proof of the quality of life in this life deserves nothing but ridicule.
It was not a proof of quality of life you mush head, it was an indication of standing of women in the India's cultural memory and identity.

This thread hasn't died?

WHAT!

It was not a proof of quality of life you mush head, it was an indication of standing of women in the India's cultural memory and identity.
Of course it is, you moron. A person's standing in life directly affects his/her quality of life. So if you were borned a slave, your quality of life would be shitty, like how the Dalits are in your 'glorious' India.

But hey...Keep on posting pictures of Hindu goddesses. They sure look pretty, if nothing else beneficial for women. Heck, they cannot even serve as make-up guides, let alone help change the sorry status of women in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom