What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

This is enough admission that Su-30 got shot down and IAF doesn’t have any trust.

I very very seriously doubt the JFT-B3 would be able to take on Rafale; Rafale is a very special bird.

That is what they said about Su-30 too. It was supposed to be untouchable.

Jokes aside, give it a consideration...after all Rafale is something and with SU30s the combination package will have different muscles. Look at it....Blk3s with Blk52s...will they be enough? Keep in mind that India will not wait for another 25 yrs to repeat Feb 26, 2019.
What people rarely think about in thses discussions are the logistics behind the aircraft. Two platforms F16 and JF17 (the mirage and f7s being phased out) vs Mirage 2000, Su30, Rafale Jaguar, Tejas. That's 5 platforms with parts from multiple sources. That is going to reduce the availability of spare parts and ammunition and increase budgets.

these morons said the same thing about the french and british aircraft as a justification for having their veggie-butts whooped in 1965 in heavily switching to the "very reliable" russian aircrafts.

The Russian planes, albeit, not completely up to par with western planes but come very close, are perfectly reliable and serviceable. the problem lays not in the russian aircrafts themselves, but rather somewhere between the cockpit and the ejection seat of the russian aircraft (and those who maintain it)!!!

Forget the Rafale. IAF won’t be able to win with F-35. They lack good pilots.

What people rarely think about in thses discussions are the logistics behind the aircraft. Two platforms F16 and JF17 (the mirage and f7s being phased out) vs Mirage 2000, Su30, Rafale Jaguar, Tejas. That's 5 platforms with parts from multiple sources. That is going to reduce the availability of spare parts and ammunition and increase budgets.

I have been saying this for ages now. The logistical nightmare for IAF is about get worse if it wasn’t already terrible.

Last edited:

Kafir Hai To Shamsheer Pe Karta Hai Bharosa
Momin Hai To Be-Taeg Bhi Larta Hai Sipahi

He depends on the sword if he lacks in faith:
If he has faith he may need no weapons in the fight.
i used to laugh at this couplet when i was young and used to call it a wittgensteinian nonsensicality. And many other things.
but now after experiencing many many things in this world i can see the wisdom in it.

Back
Top Bottom