What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

Su-30 was among the top fighter jets of the world, but IAF made them flying duck.

what if Pakistan release the video of shooting down of Su-30MKI and how much it will cost Sukhoi financially for the stupidity of indians...

If that is reality then Pakistan can bargain for Su-35 with Russia.

'Once Rafale is here, Pak won't come near LoC': Air Force Chief Dhanoa

Hope Rafael/Rafale has good ejection seat and system...Indians have mastered the 'art of ejection'.

Abhi Nandan was served good tea and all the Mess here have nice toilets...

Kabhi Nandan ejecting from Rafale will be served nice tea and will be cared and served, we respect our foreign guests and our hospitality is well known.

This sikh is a disgrace to Sikhs.
We were respecting the loc agreements and not coming closer to loc. It was you who dared to violate the agreements and provoked us to do our thing and we did in broad daylight like men. We rolled up all northern IAF and shoved it down into Modi's *** and then shoved the pilot down into ur *** after 2 days.
Now take it and feel good while waiting for revenge when Rafeals come.
But rest assured we will shove those rafaels down into ur *** if u dare to provoke us.

Last edited:
Hope Rafael/Rafale has good ejection seat and system...Indians have mastered the 'art of ejection'.

Abhi Nandan was served good tea and all the Mess here have nice toilets...

Kabhi Nandan ejecting from Rafale will be served nice tea and will be cared and served.
all is well let them got rafale world is not ending on rafale

all is well let them got rafale world is not ending on rafale

India is getting Rafale at about 200 million USD per fighter jet, this is very expensive and I am afraid IAF pilots must have been told to save this jet and not your azz, and might not see many alive Abhi Nandans...

But I do hope Rafale has good ejection seats and it works fine.

India is getting Rafale at about 200 million USD per fighter jet, this is very expensive and I am afraid IAF pilots must have been told to save this jet and not your azz, and might not see many alive Abhi Nandans...

But I do hope Rafale has good ejection seats and it works fine.
they will not when things went out of control they will save own life

So Mr B S Dhanoa expects mere 36 Rafales to do what some 200 Su-30s, over 100 MiG-21s, 60 odd MiG-29s, 40 Mirage 2000s, and 16 Tejas failed to do?
Maybe he needs to look for foreign pilots rather than the aircraft.
how can he give such childish statement then he was making fun of PAF chief . they went too low like trolls .

khafee do you think our Blk 52 can counter their rafales in 1 vs 1 fight?

its 2nd best followed by tejas[/QUOTE
Su-30 was among the top fighter jets of the world, but IAF made them flying duck.

what if Pakistan release the video of shooting down of Su-30MKI and how much it will cost Sukhoi financially for the stupidity of indians...
I think you have nailed it.
I think india will go for the rafaels and maybe Pakistan will then try the su35. However i know Russian tech is poor maintenance wise. Jf 17 is designed with that in mind. Will pak go for su35...probably not

how can he give such childish statement then he was making fun of PAF chief . they went too low like trolls .
This is the Indian bankrupt mentality. When PAF first did Motorway operations, then the IAF chief said, it's no big deal as Sweden has been doing this for years....yet some years later, the IAF it'self was attempting the same.
The Indians don't even have the confidence to fly a single engine over their parade venue, let alone their Air chief attempting anything like what PAF does.
All these weekend warriors can do is talk big in front of their media and public....and the gullible Indians go into a frenzy.

I think the only thing which will actually prevent PAF from going near the LoC or border is the S400.

The current statement by BS Dhoona is not entirely BS. It's a cunning statement aimed at putting more soft pressure to get more Rafales. I guess the Sikh is smarter than we think.

Back
Top Bottom