What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

Yeah that's right , we wont come because we don't need to . we'll just send our major balloon sahabs

If the Oil & Gas news is truly on the mark and is of rich quality than Pak fortunes are about to turn to good, if funds do become available than PAF should opt for 96 US Jets, split them evenly between latest models of F-16 & F-15. F-15X to provide top cover for all the PAF air-crafts.

Not Sure if US will release the medium class F-35s for PAF while its under China's embrace.

Sir I would much rather that the extra breathing space the oil field might provide (inshallah) goes into funding and accelerating the Project Azm. No nation in the world has become a super/regional power that has needed goodies from other countries.

Take the oil money and invest it in our children and within a decade or two countries may be lining up to buy your jets.

F-4 Phantom during Frisian Flag 2008 exercise scored multiple kills against Rafale. Indeed, RoE are set during such exercises but still, it gives an idea that tactics & capability of a Pilot in synch to A/C can do wonders. If obsolete F-4 Phantom score 5 kills in different criteria then modern day fighter with advance munition can still take on Indian Rafale.

(Pic copied)

D2gmLT1XcAIy3aw.jpg

Was the Rafale F2 or F3?

Syed1, what you wrote is so true, however I was writing up in regards to the needs of the yesterday/today, while AZM is the future.

For the price of 1 Rafale, how many JFT block 3 you can have? More than two.

So it's never going to be 1 JFT Blk3 vs 1 Rafale.

So 3 JFT blk3s vs 1 Rafale will definitely exhasut the Rafale and make any JFT kill a very hard earned and pottentially life threatning option for the Rafale.

I would say even 2 Blk3s will significantly challenge a Rafale a pose a serious threat.

If the Oil & Gas news is truly on the mark and is of rich quality than Pak fortunes are about to turn to good, if funds do become available than PAF should opt for 96 US Jets, split them evenly between latest models of F-16 & F-15. F-15X to provide top cover for all the PAF air-crafts.

Not Sure if US will release the medium class F-35s for PAF while its under China's embrace.

The real news is still three weeks away, initial results are "very encouraging", I did work out some math about the possible implication should there be a large oil discovery at KEKRA-1, the entire dynamics of Pakistan's economy will change we will be exporting oil instead of import, and if there is a large gas discovery it well huge import bill will be saved and we will have enough to export. Nutshell lots of money to finance current account.

Having a taste of American dealing, somehow they tend to block service/parts at our times of need, a self reliant policy is the way to go, I mean AZM.

Last edited:
After mig 21 named as flying coffins now Rafael will be called flying coffins :-D

Come on guys do not need to take him seriously .He is man of modi trying to justify the purchase of rafale jets so everyone can take their piece of cake.
If a plane like SU30 Mki cannot defend you nothing will.Better concentrate on the training of your pilots and the maintenance of your fighter jets.

For the price of 1 Rafale, how many JFT block 3 you can have? More than two.

So it's never going to be 1 JFT Blk3 vs 1 Rafale.

So 3 JFT blk3s vs 1 Rafale will definitely exhasut the Rafale and make any JFT kill a very hard earned and pottentially life threatning option for the Rafale.

I would say even 2 Blk3s will significantly challenge a Rafale a pose a serious threat.
400 jets fighter are more than enough for Pakistan (250 JF-17 Block 2 and 3, 75 F-16 and 75 from China (50 J10c +25 J31))

Back
Top Bottom