What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

Such an embarrassing statement if one was an Indian. It is basically a public acceptance of defeat and brown nosing of Modi. I think senior Indian military leadership has become compromised because they have become political tools in hands of the politicians.

Many Indians are noting it as well. Calling him first Chowkidaar

Russia will stop selling engines for JF17, hence it can delay 2, or 3 years on J17 project for just moving into Chinese engines.
irrespective of engines for JF-17. wonder who will buy Su-30 after seeing how lightweight small plane kill the mighty aircraft..

Su-30 was among the top fighter jets of the world, but IAF made them flying duck.

what if Pakistan release the video of shooting down of Su-30MKI and how much it will cost Sukhoi financially for the stupidity of indians...
If we had any video it would have had been released.

There are two factors at play here first as mentioned, its more about the kickbacks, besides he has to endorse the decision of his political masters:

LOL.....No..He is setting up ground for ordering more Rafales apart from 36 already on order. Indian opposition is pressuring government for blocking further procurement of Rafales from dassault and IAF is adamant on ordering 116 more. In a way he is trying to convince Indian public and opposition parties that there is no substitute to Rafales.

Secondly deep inside I am sure even he knows due to politicians and top brass's corruption they need bigger guns to stand up to Pakistan.

What I fail to understand is why in God's name is everything in India so Pakistan specific.

Back
Top Bottom