What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

I'd be very surprised, if Dassault isn't already regretting their decision.
Su-30 was among the top fighter jets of the world, but IAF made them flying duck.

what if Pakistan release the video of shooting down of Su-30MKI and how much it will cost Sukhoi financially for the stupidity of indians...

@MastanKhan @Windjammer @Khafee @Mentee @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER

Dear Friends,

I know the idea is a bit outrageous...however, why can't Pak sell JF block II to india? About 400+ as Mig21 replacement.

IAF won't be able to cause any harm to Pak.

Would be good for economic benefits and some peace-loving gesture on top of this cake.

PM Khan should tweet that Pak offers JF-17 II to India.

What says you lot?

Mangus
Not a bad idea, we can train their pilots and serve them a popular tea as well, but once back in India they will resort to their Indian speciality thus dent the market for the Pakistani jet as they have done for the Russian aircraft.
@ Topic, the IAF must be licking it's wounds more so now considering the PAF never used the reputable F-16s to bring down India's top range fighter jet.

@MastanKhan

Good trolling you guys do, man...in full swing as usual :lol:

On topic, we do need to note that Rafale is extremely superior platform....It's EW and missiles are extremely capable.

Hey PAF, ek naya mehman araha hai, parous me. Kese bajaein uski? :)

is he indirectly admitting IAF defeat in recent Aerial engagements with PAF?
LOL.....No..He is setting up ground for ordering more Rafales apart from 36 already on order. Indian opposition is pressuring government for blocking further procurement of Rafales from dassault and IAF is adamant on ordering 116 more. In a way he is trying to convince Indian public and opposition parties that there is no substitute to Rafales.

This dakan didn’t tell his janta that they already have much better toy than Rafale “SU 30 MKI” a monster machine + mini AWACS... how these corrupt and incompetent people fooled their nation ... check the SU-30 MKI specification. mr rona Dhona mark my words PAF BLK 52 will do u dun eve imagine... u will forget 27 Feb lol inhonay Raptor b laylia tu usko b girwa kar badnaam karwadena hay lol In Red Flag, IAF completely ***** up by USAF F16s and F15s ... inko F15 F16 he nazar nahi atay thay lol kistarhan ye loog apni koom ko bewakof bana rahay hain apnay failure pe this kind stupid chiefs must b sacked in any country after spending $60 billion USD, opponent country with just $8 Billion budget kickd thr force ...

“Pakistan bluff out our so called military might, they damn care about our defence, they did not deter with our military, enter in our territory in the day light bombing our military installations.. its a clear msg to our entire force, PAF ready to take us out in the skies.. what we did? Nothing bcuz they have shown thr power, capacity and capability and we are not even ready to engage Pakistani Air Force” says By Indian Def Expert Pravin Sawhney

what if Pakistan release the video of shooting down of Su-30MKI and how much it will cost Sukhoi financially for the stupidity of indians...
Russia will stop selling engines for JF17, hence it can delay 2, or 3 years on J17 project for just moving into Chinese engines.

Such an embarrassing statement if one was an Indian. It is basically a public acceptance of defeat and brown nosing of Modi. I think senior Indian military leadership has become compromised because they have become political tools in hands of the politicians.

by that time JF will be able to shoot it from 300 miles :) and even forget about it :)

I think the availablity rate is even lower. @Windjammer ?
Was more than 80% during gaganshakti exercise. Availability of fighter jets can be increased during wartime. Current peacetime serviceability rate of Su30 is >65%. Was around 50% few years back but as of now serviceability has increased after government and IAF took necessary steps to overhaul Su30s within India.

Back
Top Bottom