What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

If he actually said that, then he is either a retard or indian forces know nothing of professionalism.
Like literally, you're an AirForce Chief and you need to make this kind of unprofessional and stupid statements just to justify a purchase that has been controversial.
This sikh is a disgrace to Sikhs.
We were respecting the loc agreements and not coming closer to loc. It was you who dared to violate the agreements and provoked us to do our thing and we did in broad daylight like men. We rolled up all northern IAF and shoved up Modi's *** and then shoved the pilot up ur *** after 2 days.
Now take it and feel good while waiting for revenge when Rafeals come.
But rest assured we will shove those rafaels up ur *** if u dare to provoke us.
agar Su-35 ata hai to phir J-10C nahy aa ga..
Dono me se koi nahi ayega. Pak will invest on JF 17 warna Marketing me masla hoga Pak ko agar usne J 10C liya

So Mr B S Dhanoa expects mere 36 Rafales to do what some 200 Su-30s, over 100 MiG-21s, 60 odd MiG-29s, 40 Mirage 2000s, and 16 Tejas failed to do?
Maybe he needs to look for foreign pilots rather than the aircraft.
These jokers are ruining the credibility of Russian flankers just for face saving. I hope Russia Russia raises this point at some level, it would be fun to watch what they say :lol:.

It would be great if someone asks Russia to comment on Indian Air Chief's statement.

Lmao!! Hahahahaha. This is the air chief who trashed his Air Force. Oh we need better weapons than the Pakistanis to even the odds.
This clown has one of the largest fleet of Air Superiority Flankers!

Dono me se koi nahi ayega. Pak will invest on JF 17 warna Marketing me masla hoga Pak ko agar usne J 10C liya
I think we should try to get one or 2 dozen used F16s from jorden or other countries, then upgrade in Turkey. This is to fill stop gap measures until we move to next generation fighters. Same time, JF17 program will continue, with jf17 block III, then Jf17block IV with Chinese engine , Aesa radar, IRST, then we can continue further upgrading Jf17 such as xtra wingspan with more powerful Chinese engine in Block V.

These jokers are ruining the credibility of Russian flankers just for face saving. I hope Russia Russia raises this point at some level, it would be fun to watch what they say :lol:.

It would be great if someone asks Russia to comment on Indian Air Chief's statement.
After the 1965 war when the IAF lost most of their MiGs on the ground, a Russian General referred to them as ''Cows in the Cockpits''.....I'm sure even today, the Russians are well aware of the dangers, any wonder they wouldn't let IAF pilots fly the PAKFA outside Russia, even though it was IAF which funded the project.

Im dreaming .. Next conflict.. Another dog fight happens over bhimber.. Pak shot down a rafale jet... One poilet again coming towards the same village.. Same baba ji with a danda in hand... And same Abhinandan beaten by local kashmires... Same interview with same cup of tea... :rofl: @Imran Khan

After the 1965 war when the IAF lost most of their MiGs on the ground, a Russian General referred to them as ''Cows in the Cockpits''.....I'm sure even today, the Russians are well aware of the dangers, any wonder they wouldn't let IAF pilots fly the PAKFA outside Russia, even though it was IAF which funded the project.
correction bro, india is not funding the project.

2018 Article, Indians not keen on buying more Su30s. Serviceability rate 50%, read over 60%.

During its recent exercise Gaganshakti held across the country, the force carried out extensive flying with the Sukhois where the cost of operating the Russian planes was higher than the other western origin planes in terms of per hour of flying.

The maintenance of the Russian Sukhois has been a cause for concern for the Air Force as the serviceability of the planes has hovered around 50 per cent mark in many years.
https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-toda...g-more-sukhoi-fighter-jets-1258923-2018-06-13

Jokes aside, give it a consideration...after all Rafale is something and with SU30s the combination package will have different muscles. Look at it....Blk3s with Blk52s...will they be enough? Keep in mind that India will not wait for another 25 yrs to repeat Feb 26, 2019.

2018 Article, Indians not keen on buying more Su30s. Serviceability rate 50%, read over 60%.
these morons said the same thing about the french and british aircraft as a justification for having their veggie-butts whooped in 1965 in heavily switching to the "very reliable" russian aircrafts.

The Russian planes, albeit, not completely up to par with western planes but come very close, are perfectly reliable and serviceable. the problem lays not in the russian aircrafts themselves, but rather somewhere between the cockpit and the ejection seat of the russian aircraft (and those who maintain it)!!!

Im dreaming .. Next conflict.. Another dog fight happens over bhimber.. Pak shot down a rafale jet... One poilet again coming towards the same village.. Same baba ji with a danda in hand... And same Abhinandan beaten by local kashmires... Same interview with same cup of tea... :rofl: @Imran Khan

sarcasm is good but reality is different.

Back
Top Bottom