What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

is he indirectly admitting IAF defeat in recent Aerial engagements with PAF?
Is raptaar of Easht not capable enough to deter Pakistan Airforce?
Rafale is an imposing aircraft no doubt.
but India already has very good mix of modern and and upgraded jets with top tier Russian and Western technology
despite that its a shame for IAF that PAF was not bullied and rubbed IAF nose in the dirt in broad day light.
Rafale will definitely increase the technological gap between PAF and IAF. there is a limit to tactics , training and so called man being the gun. in the end the technology makes a huge difference

but India already has very good mix of modern and and upgraded jets with top tier Russian and Western technology
despite that its a shame for IAF that PAF was not bullied and rubbed IAF nose in the dirt in broad day light.
Rafale will definitely increase the technological gap between PAF and IAF. there is a limit to tactics , training and so called man being the gun. in the end the technology makes a huge difference
Rafael is still just a 4.5 gen aircraft ..its not an f22

SU30 has poor serviceability rate , as per their own media curretnly more than 47% su cant even fly
That still put 130+ available ..its more than serviceability thats on play

Kafir Hai To Shamsheer Pe Karta Hai Bharosa
Momin Hai To Be-Taeg Bhi Larta Hai Sipahi

He depends on the sword if he lacks in faith:
If he has faith he may need no weapons in the fight.
i used to laugh at this couplet when i was young and used to call it a wittgensteinian nonsensicality. And many other things.
but now after experiencing many many things in this world i can see the wisdom in it.
God helps those who help themselves. Faith does not replace good training and sound equipment.

Sure , then PL15s dont think a sec , which jet it ill be hitting , SU30s or RAFEALS ?lolzz

Service rates get worse when the system gets put under pressure. For example when aircraft fly longer and manoeuvre harder, when they get shot down or damaged in combat when airfields and repair facilities get hit.also they have to worry about China and have to keep aircraft at more distant airfields. All these factors play a part.

JF17 block 3 will not be ready for another year. The Rafales are gonna enter at the end of this year so there will be a gap for half a year. All jokes aside...the Rafale is much better suited for skirmishs with the PAF than the Flankers.

Flankers were designed to shoot down American strategic bombers over long distances....not skirmish with light fighters close to the front line. That's what the Indian military planners didn't realize. Su30mki is so big it won't fit in their hardened shelters in foward air bases.

Thy cant get it untill next year , even if the debate in raj sabha can be hashed , thier opposition wants to know the deal so not this year thy have any chance

That gap would be that much significant that 200 su30s, 40 Mirages and bunch of Mig 29s failed to fill? I am sure that Rafale will provide them with better capabilities to perform mission but I don't think so they will be using them for scrambles.

I think one can safely assume that if they are able to make an excuse today, they sure will be able to make an excuse with Rafale in their inventory.

God know how many article Indians posted on internet trying to prove thunder is reinvented Mig, its not a fourth gen fighter. Now that they lost their pride to same Jet they mocked for years, they are coming up with pathetic excuses. :lol:

That gap would be that much significant that 200 su30s, 40 Mirages and bunch of Mig 29s failed to fill? I am sure that Rafale will provide them with better capabilities to perform mission but I don't think so they will be using them for scrambles.

I think one can safely assume that if they are able to make an excuse today, they sure will be able to make an excuse with Rafale in their inventory.

God know how many article Indians posted on internet trying to prove thunder is reinvented Mig, its not a fourth gen fighter. Now that they lost their pride to same Jet they mocked for years, they are coming up with pathetic excuses. :lol:
I mean if f16 was shot by punny bison why they need rafales...120+ bison should be enough for all PAF

Forget abt mig29 su30 and mirages

I think you have nailed it.
I think india will go for the rafaels and maybe Pakistan will then try the su35. However i know Russian tech is poor maintenance wise. Jf 17 is designed with that in mind. Will pak go for su35...probably not

Su-35 will take time, and we don't have that much time.. quick and reliable option is J-10C.

If b3 doesnt get a new engine or change in wingsize/extra hard points and PAF fails to get used cheap f16s ..than j10c 36-48a/c will be the logical short term choice ..

Question will still be finances...hope things will get better in 3 years

Back
Top Bottom