What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an Iranian moron. Oman is an Arab country and moreover a member of the GCC. In case of an attack on any GCC member state the remaining GCC member states are obligated to react. Try again.:laughcry:

Says the guy who is proud of his meaningless desert history and culture. Anyway. Your claim that Oman would side with Arabs in a future conflict is bullshitt, as they didn't sided with Iraq, when **** really hit the fan, as well. Without Iran, there wouldn't have been an Omani sultanate in the first place. In case of war, Oman would probably step up as a negotiator, as they did before in the Iran-Iraq war.

Anyway. Oman is irrelevant in case of war, as their military is insignificant.

Says the guy who is proud of his meaningless desert history and culture. Anyway. Your claim that Oman would side with Arabs in a future conflict is bullshitt, as they didn't sided with Iraq, when **** really hit the fan, as well. Without Iran, there wouldn't have been an Omani sultanate in the first place. In case of war, Oman would probably step up as a negotiator, as they did before in the Iran-Iraq war.

Anyway. Oman is irrelevant in case of war, as their military is insignificant.

Are you a Muslim, bro?

Because that "meaningless desert history and culture" brought you the religion with which your country bases its whole being on.

Are you a Muslim, bro?

Because that "meaningless desert history and culture" brought you the religion with which your country bases its whole being on.

No, I am not.

And my country (culture, people, etc) do not see Islam as the bases of its existence, as Iran goes way before Islam.

Wow, I must have hit a nerve so the Central Asian Nomad got a seizure of some kind. Keep believing in fairytales and think that we 450 million Arabs are positive about your Mullah land. Praising the Omani Arab leadership of importing cheap Iranian gas and taking advantage of you. Man, you really suck up to us Arabs on more than one level.

I mean your whole Mullah regime are basically fake Wannabe Arab farsi Mullah's. They think that they are part of the Arab world and us.:laughcry: Little do they know apparently. They must suffer from similar seizures.

Read about the GCC before you embarrass yourself further.

Anyway hello Surenas my Kurdish friend:laughcry:. Never knew that double users were allowed on this forum.:laughcry:

No, I am not.

And my country (culture, people, etc) do not see Islam as the bases of its existence, as Iran goes way before Islam.

Do you know the full title of your nation?

Modern day Iran has based its identity and being on Islam copied from the Arabs.

It's not like you've only borrowed a pencil from them, you've borrowed a complete identity.

450 million Arabs. As if a Moroccan or Tunesian who are considered to be Arabs give a damn about their fellow 'brothers' in the Persian Gulf, who are morally bankrupt, arrogant, backwards, intolerant and sexual maniacs anyway. Tell me another joke my dear lizard eating friend.

Modern day Iran has based its identity and being on Islam copied from the Arabs.

It's not like you've only borrowed a pencil from them, you've borrowed a complete identity.

Nonsense. I do not give much about official titles, as the identity of the people is much more important.

Iranians did not copy Islam; they developed it. And even then, I can't give a damn about it anyway. We still have our non-religious national identity and pre-Islamic festivals, which are much more popular than any of the Islamic festivals.

Islam itself is based heavily on Arab culture, being a Muslim automatically mean that you have embraced Arab culture as your way if thought, despite me being an Islam-antagonist I find people who succumb to the religion as proof of Arab cultural hamagony, as being first and foremost a Thaqafi culture and history nationalist I find the amount of Islam drawn from Thaqafi culture to be utterly remarkable, like the Horom months and such.

Thaqif was and will always be one of the most influential clans in Arabia, and I am proud to be a Thaqafi myself, we have always been the wine makers and harvesters of the Arabia, our grape farms still live and one day we will turn them into wine again as soon as the Islamic plot leaves our mindset sometime this century.

If Islam is an Arab product, it automatically denounces its self-claimed divine status. So, Al-Hasani, which one is it. Are you following a non-ethnical religious product, or a cultural product packed in a divine box? If the latter is the case, I think you would not only insult your God and prophet, but also many of your non-Arab religious brothers.

Islam itself is based heavily on Arab culture, being a Muslim automatically mean that you have embraced Arab culture as your way if thought, despite me being an Islam-antagonist I find people who succumb to the religion as proof of Arab cultural hamagony, as being first and foremost a Thaqafi culture and history nationalist I find the amount of Islam drawn from Thaqafi culture to be utterly remarkable, like the Horom months and such.

Thaqif was and will always be one of the most influential clans in Arabia, and I am proud to be a Thaqafi myself, we have always been the wine makers and harvesters of the Arabia, our grape farms still live and one day we will turn them into wine again as soon as the Islamic plot leaves our mindset sometime this century.

Islam is totally intertwined with Arab culture. Many converts who are merely converting to Islam, will study Arabic and immerse themselves in Arabic culture. Not many convert to Islam and immerse themselves in 'Persian' culture.

There is no doubt that Arabs have heavily influenced Iran and their culture. So it amuses me when Iranians look down on Arabs who gave them the most important thing they have.

Islam is totally intertwined with Arab culture. Many converts who are merely converting to Islam, will study Arabic and immerse themselves in Arabic culture. Not many convert to Islam and immerse themselves in 'Persian' culture.

And still most muslims around the world can't speak Arabic, nor celebrate anything produced by Arab culture. So there goes your theory of Islam being an Arab product.

There is no doubt that Arabs have heavily influenced Iran and their culture. So it amuses me when Iranians look down on Arabs who gave them the most important thing they have.

Could you give me an example, as how Arabs have influenced Iranian culture? Start by giving a everyday or household example. And your forgetting about Persian influence on Islam and Arab culture, which goes all the way back to Zoroastrianism and later on Persian scientists and scholars who influenced Islam and Arab society. Yes, there is a reason we look down on them.

There is no Iranian influence in Arab culture. What the hell are you talking about? What Iranian influence in North Africa, Levant, the Arabian Peninsula etc? Are you joking? 3000 years ago when the Persian left the Central Asian Steppes they encountered us Semitic people in Iraq and copied us.

Your whole language is full of Arabic loanwords. Your alphabet is based on the Arabic scripture. What is more important than the language? Your religion is Islam. Your customs have been influenced by the Arabic/Islamic ones.

We at most import your cheap gas. That's it in comparison.

Even the Iranian Muslim scholars wrote in Arabic for Arabic Caliphs in Arab lands. Come again. Adopted Arab names too, culture, customs etc.

We founded many of your biggest Iranian cities even. Such as Qom and Mashhad to make some examples. There are 2 million Iranian Arabs. Many more millions have some partial Arab ancestry. Or claim to have that. Your whole country has been ruled by fake Wannabe Arab farsi Mullah's since 1979.

Your sect Shia Twelver's comes from Arab lands and you people worship more Arabs than the Arabs themselves, LOL. 12 Imams and all that.

You were culturally, religiously etc. conquered by us and there is nothing you can do to change those facts. It has lasted for 1400 years now.

Try change your religion back to fire-worship and see if most Iranians agree. Even those Iranian trolls on this forum would reject it.

Islam is the sole existence of your Mullah country as a export besides carpets, oil and gas.

:laughcry::omghaha:

Hillarious.

Don't get another seizure. All I said is the truth and we all know it.

Call me next time I start to speak Farsi, learn it in school, make pilgrimage to Farsistan or adopt your fire-worship religion.

See you next time.

Time to save the innocent people of Oman from the evil dictator ?

al-Hasani I have been reading your posts.

You are a complete and utter imbecile with no understanding of history in particular of your own.

I have met good Arabs and bad Arabs. You are in neither category, you are just a c*ck with a mental disorder which involves fellating yourself in the mirror every night before bed.

And still most muslims around the world can't speak Arabic, nor celebrate anything produced by Arab culture. So there goes your theory of Islam being an Arab product.

Could you give me an example, as how Arabs have influenced Iranian culture? Start by giving a everyday or household example. And your forgetting about Persian influence on Islam and Arab culture, which goes all the way back to Zoroastrianism and later on Persian scientists and scholars who influenced Islam and Arab society. Yes, there is a reason we look down on them.

Oh really ? Remind me again what is the alphabet used by Persian language? Where did it originate? Oh yes Arabia, most specifically Thaqif (Thaqif were the ones who introduced dotted letter to Arabic language). So every time you see a dotted Arabic letter remember who taught you that, it was Arabs, more specifically Thaqafis.

We Thaqafis are the embodiment of Arabic culture, here in Taif we had the fist university in the Middle East 1500 years ago, we taught medicine and philosophy to even Persians who would travel all he way to Taif just to learn at Taif's university.

Our doctors went all the way to Persian to teach Persians how to read and write, we people of Thaqif single handedly defeated both Persia and Rome for the freedom of Arabia. All of Arabia's tribes never dared raised their heads against Thaqif, we manufactured catapults and terpachuts, we of Thaqif made the first ballista in the western world.

We have history that goes deeper than any Persian can eve hope to match, want a proof of Taif city state superiority besides the fact that it was the last city on Arabia to fall to Mohammed? Here:

Nafi ibn al-Harith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My people taught you barbarians what medicine truly is. So be respectfully when you are talking to me, I come from a list of 1800 years old legacy of Thaqafi royalty, not even Al-Saud can dare touch a hair on my head.

There is no Iranian influence in Arab culture. What the hell are you talking about? What Iranian influence in North Africa, Levant, the Arabian Peninsula etc? Are you joking? 3000 years ago when the Persian left the Central Asian Steppes they encountered us Semitic people in Iraq and copied us.

No influence? Persians influenced Arab religion (Islam), music, architecture, cuisine, etc, while various Persian scholars have developed Arab language, Islamic theory and science, who have been used in various Arab regions.

Your whole language is full of Arabic loanwords. Your alphabet is based on the Arabic scripture. What is more important than the language? Your religion is Islam. Your customs have been influenced by the Arabic/Islamic ones.

More important than language? Loanwoards do not define our language. The construct, phonology and sound do. Persian and Arabic are two completely different languages, as your language is Semitic, and ours Indo-European.

We at most import your cheap gas. That's it in comparison.

The gas isn't that cheap. Ask the Turks. Its even their most expensive gas.

Even the Iranian Muslim scholars wrote in Arabic for Arabic Caliphs in Arab lands. Come again. Adopted Arab names to, culture, customs etc.

Who cares? They were Persians, grew up in Persian culture and many of them promoted their native culture as well.

We founded many of your biggest Iranian cities even. Such as Qom and Mashhad to make some examples. There are 2 million Iranian Arabs. Many more millions have some partial Arab ancestry. Or claim to have that. Your whole country has been ruled by fake Wannabe Arab farsi Mullah's since 1979.

Qom and Mashhad were not founded by Arabs. And Arab people in Iran are insignificant, as they do not even compose 2% of the population. I do not care about mullas. Why can't you understand that? The Mullahs are hated by almost everyone in Iran, and are the sole reason for anti-Arabic and anti-Islamic sentiments in Iran. I'll guess these fake Arabs are doing a good job then.

Your sect Shia Twelver's comes from Arab lands and you people worship more Arabs than the Arabs themselves, LOL. 12 Imams and all that.

They do not worship these men because of their Arabness, but because of their so-called divine status.

You were culturally, religiously etc. conquered by us and there is nothing you can do to change those facts. It has lasted for 1400 years now.

Iran has never culturally being conquered by Arabs. Even historians like Ibn Khaldun and Bernard Lewis point out to the fact that the Arabs were never really able to Arabize the Persians.

Try change your religion back to fire-worship and see if most Iranians agree. Even those Iranian trolls on this forum would reject it.

I would rather worship fire, than patronizing a guy who loved to chase and penetrate 9-year old girls.

Islam is the sole existence of your Mullah country as a export besides carpets, oil and gas.

Says a guy who only recently came out of his tent because Europeans found some oil in their sands. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom