What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will turn them into wine again as soon as the Islamic plot leaves our mindset sometime this century.

Son Islamic plot as you call it will stay for eternity. Thaqafi culture/clans will die out but Islam won't.

You make me laugh. you are trying to argue Persians are Arabised due to Islam and then you want Islam out of your mindset.

Believe it or not, Arabs would be nothing without Islam. Persia contributed immensly to all Islamic empires and has a large and recognisable history pre-islam & post islam. What did arabs have pre-islam? Not much to be honest. What have they contributed to society now? Nada. Thank allah for sending the messenger to your people and the world. If a culture is influenced by Islam and follows it who are you to say that they are copying the Arab way. Differentiate, i as a muslim follow Islam and am influenced by it NOT arabs.

Islam and Arabism are two separate things, i.e. your leaders love to fornicate, spread zionism, promote and facilitate the killings of muslim and promote this ideology. Yet Islam forbids this, according to your viewpoint arab & islam are the same thing when they are not.

I first read the thread as "Obama signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas"...Thinking wth is going on?

Sibawiyah taught Arabs how to write, because they were too ignorant to do themselves. Throughout the ages of times, Persians have been known for their academic contribution, factual curiosity and spiritual identity. Look what Ibn Khaldun, a famous Arab historian even said about the difference between Persians and Arabs with science:

Right into your face. I dare you to come with a similar claim about Persians.

As I said, Persians only taught thmeefes Arabic, they were ruled by Arabs and were taught in Arabic. Arabs have more influence in Persia than Perisan have had influence in Arabia, this fact can not be denied. Just because a few decided to learn Arabic to tech it to their Persian counter parts since they became Arab subordinates Nd needed to hbderstnd orders given to them better doesn't mean they invented grammar genius, they just made us more efficient in making Perisan out ***** that's it.

Arabs taught Perisans what science is and I have already given proof, the first university in Persia was started by Naïf ibn Alhairth a Thaqafi from the heart of Arabia.

As I said, Persians only taught thmeefes Arabic, they were ruled by Arabs and were taught in Arabic. Arabs have more influence in Persia than Perisan have had influence in Arabia, this fact can not be denied. Just because a few decided to learn Arabic to tech it to their Persian counter parts since they became Arab subordinates Nd needed to hbderstnd orders given to them better doesn't mean they invented grammar genius, they just made us more efficient in making Perisan out ***** that's it.

Arabs taught Perisans what science is and I have already given proof, the first university in Persia was started by Naïf ibn Alhairth a Thaqafi from the heart of Arabia.

Your seem to have reading comprehension problems. Look at what Ibn Khaldun, an Arab himself for god sakes, tells about Persians and Arabs.

When it comes to science, Arabs did not taught us anything. Arab scientists even translated pre-Islamic Persian scientific works into Arabic.

Because Perisan are too dense to memorize and collect all hadiths individually as did Arabs, yes sad but true.

Remember your place Persian, always, and don't raise your head in the presence of me.

Naïf ibn Al-Hairth started the first medical school in Persia because he felt sorry about your backwardness.

Man arab you are sons of slaves, just look your soccer team and don't talk tough ok.

Old Avestan and Rigveda:
The medical history of ancient Persia can be divided into three distinct periods. The sixth book of Zend-Avesta contains some of the earliest records of history of ancient Iranian medicine. The Vendidad in fact devotes most of the last chapters to medicine.

The Vendidad, one of the surviving texts of the Zend-Avesta, distinguishes three kinds of medicine: medicine by the knife (surgery), medicine by herbs, and medicine by divine words; and the best medicine was, according to the Vendidad, healing by divine words.

According to the Vendidad, physicians, to prove proficiency, had to cure three patients from the followers of Divyasnan; if they failed, they could not practice medicine. At first glance, this recommendation may appear discriminant and based on human experimentation. But some authors have construed this to mean that, from the beginning, physicians were taught to remove the mental barrier and to treat adversaries as well as friends.

Ayurveda was called "the science of eight components" (Sanskrit aṣṭāṅga अष्टांग), a classification that became canonical for ayurveda. They are:[8][9]
(general medicine) - Kāya-chikitsā: "cure of diseases affecting the body"
(paediatrics) Kaumāra-bhṛtya "treatment of children"
SurgeryŚhalya-chikitsā, "removal of any substance which has entered the body (as extraction of darts, of splinters, etc.)"
(ophthalmology/ENTŚālākya-tantra "cure of diseases of the eye or ear etc. by sharp instruments"[dubious – discuss])
(demonology / exorcism/psychiatryBhūta(past)-vidyā "treatment of mental diseases supposed to be produced by past experiences"
(toxicology)Agada-tantra "doctrine of antidotes"
elixirs Rasayana-tantra "doctrine of " - Rasayana
aphrodisiacsVājīkaraṇa tantra

Not to forget the Academy of Gondishapur before Islam.

I will look down upon children of imported slaves.
1364520_FULL-LND.jpg

Never talk in this way to a persian, before we send you back to Congo

Son Islamic plot as you call it will stay for eternity. Thaqafi culture/clans will die out but Islam won't.

You make me laugh. you are trying to argue Persians are Arabised due to Islam and then you want Islam out of your mindset.

Believe it or not, Arabs would be nothing without Islam. Persia contributed immensly to all Islamic empires and has a large and recognisable history pre-islam & post islam. What did arabs have pre-islam? Not much to be honest. What have they contributed to society now? Nada. Thank allah for sending the messenger to your people and the world. If a culture is influenced by Islam and follows it who are you to say that they are copying the Arab way. Differentiate, i as a muslim follow Islam and am influenced by it NOT arabs.

Islam and Arabism are two separate things, i.e. your leaders love to fornicate, spread zionism, promote and facilitate the killings of muslim and promote this ideology. Yet Islam forbids this, according to your viewpoint arab & islam are the same thing when they are not.

I don't need you to teach me the history of my people, Thaqafis have new here for over 2500 years, long before Islam even existed and will remain long after it becomes just a memory. Persia is the shitjole and retaking cesspool of Islam and is still is,oil at it today, all of ten must face an end and quickly in order to save your precious Islam. Since they are trying their damn hardest to kill it and at the same timelve by Arab culture 100% which is very funny by the way.

You being a Muslim automatically means that you follow 90% Pre-Islamic Arab culture to the letter genius, even your Eid is pre-Islamic Arab culture, how fun is that? Even your Ramadan is pre-Islamic Arab culture. Yes surprise surprise.

Ramadan is nothing but an Christian product, who having a fasting too. Haram is the same as Kosher, and circumcision is an Jewish product. Nothing Arab about these things.

Real Arabness is about burying your daughters alive and eating lizard. Go read Lawrence of Arabia's works and make yourself familiar with real Arab culture and character.

Mosamania lecture us about Persian history, how funny
Read this:
Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you didn't know what is to be civilized, while you were eating lizards and killing your daughters and raiding on each others caravans, we were ruling all of the civilized parts of the world.

Man arab you are sons of slaves, just look your soccer team and don't talk tough ok.

Old Avestan and Rigveda:

Not to forget the Academy of Gondishapur before Islam.

I will look down upon children of imported slaves.
1364520_FULL-LND.jpg

Never talk in this way to a persian, before we send you back to Congo

Says the Persian low life, you people are just a waste of O2 to this world.

Your seem to have reading comprehension problems. Look at what Ibn Khaldun, an Arab himself for god sakes, tells about Persians and Arabs.

When it comes to science, Arabs did not taught us anything. Arab scientists even translated pre-Islamic Persian scientific works into Arabic.

Arabs taught you how to read write and think Persian, don't ever forget that :lol: bow to your tre masters Persians and make sure I finish inside.

For @Mosamania, read what your Arab brother Ibn Khaldun has said about science of Muslims:

Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent… they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar … great jurists were Persians … only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it' … The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them … as was the case with all crafts … This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana [=modern Central Asia], retained their sedentary culture.
—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, Translated by Franz Rosenthal (III, pp. 311-15, 271-4 [Arabic]; R.N. Frye. p. 91.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on bro, everyone knows about ancient Israel.

Us Jews made your culture very rich. Unfortunately you have not been very good to your minorities. Not the Arabs, not the Christians, the Baha'i or Jews.
Please stop teaching us history of Iran :laughcry:
How old is Israel as a country?:closed:

Arabs taught you how to read write and think Persian, don't ever forget that :lol: bow to your tre masters Persians and make sure I finish inside.

Says the guy who needed Persians to develop his so-called Arab religion. :lol: Bow down to the people who have always mentored you guys, spiritually.

Ramadan is nothing but an Christian product, who having a fasting too. Haram is the same as Kosher, and circumcision is an Jewish product. Nothing Arab about these things.

Real Arabness is about burying your daughters alive and eating lizard. Go read Lawrence of Arabia's works and make yourself familiar with real Arab culture and character.

Real Arabiness is something you do everyday when you read a shop sign, real Arabiness is something you do everyday when you open a book, Real Arabiness is in your keyboard right now. So now your head and say yes master Arab and thank younger bringing us out of the dark ages my master.

For @Mosamania, read what your Arab brother Ibn Khaldun has said about science of Muslims:

Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent… they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar … great jurists were Persians … only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it' … The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them … as was the case with all crafts … This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana [=modern Central Asia], retained their sedentary culture.
—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, Translated by Franz Rosenthal (III, pp. 311-15, 271-4 [Arabic]; R.N. Frye. p. 91.

More of Ibn Khaldun about Arabs:

The Arabs dominate only of the plains, because they are, by their savage nature, people of pillage and corruption. They pillage everything that they can take without fighting or taking risks, then flee to their refuge in the wilderness, and do not stand and do battle unless in self-defense. So when they encounter any difficulty or obstacle, they leave it alone and look for easier prey. And tribes well-fortified against them on the slopes of the hills escape their corruption and destruction, because they prefer not to climb hills, nor expend effort, nor take risks.

Here again he uses the term "Arab" to refer to the ethnic Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula and "Ajam" to refer to non-Arabs in general, though it often it referred more specifically to Iranian peoples from a sedentary Persian culture on the Iranian plateau. Ibn Khaldun made a distinction between being linguistically Arabized and being culturally Arabized. Cultural Arabization to him meant adopting a tribal, bedouin and desert livestyle and was opposite to the sedentary, urban culture, which was inherently non-Arab. Throughout his work he makes the point that Arabs during the early Muslim expansion, were indeed de-Arabized and to some degree adopted Persian and Greek sedentary culture. Also note that in medieval Islamic literature, there were two regions known as Iraq: the Iraq-e-Arab (Arab Iraq) and the Iraq-e-Ajam (Persian Iraq). The Persian Iraq mentioned by Ibn Khaldun is the historic Iraq-e-Ajam (Persian Iraq) which constitutes the triangle of Isfahan, Shiraz and Hamadan.

Being an Arab is an insult to humankind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the guy who needed Persians to develop his so-called Arab religion. :lol: Bow down to the people who have always mentored you guys, spiritually.

Yes mentions us spritually, worship us, now down and get on all fours like your racial sisters here in dubai, you got as give it to them though, they are the cheapest ;) two for the price of one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom