What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the full title of your nation?

Modern day Iran has based its identity and being on Islam copied from the Arabs.

It's not like you've only borrowed a pencil from them, you've borrowed a complete identity.
we have at least an identity, you jews fight each other in a very small occupied land which will stay in danger of war as long as it exists.
Black jew against ashkenazi jews, sad thing is that they even arrested pro-hitler jews who were against "foreign black jews". I guess maybe there will be a kind of ethiopian-Russian or American-Persian or kurdish-arab or Black-Nazi conflict within the jewish state :cuckoo:

Now go and buy your gas maskers before the shops close, I've no time for trolls.

My people taught you barbarians what medicine truly is. So be respectfully when you are talking to me, I come from a list of 1800 years old legacy of Thaqafi royalty, not even Al-Saud can dare touch a hair on my head.

Haha. Arabs teaching us science and medicine? Go read about Persian academic centers in Iran during the Sassanid Empire. Only the Persian Ibn Sina alone surpasses any Arab medicine scientist.

Islam is totally intertwined with Arab culture. Many converts who are merely converting to Islam, will study Arabic and immerse themselves in Arabic culture. Not many convert to Islam and immerse themselves in 'Persian' culture.

There is no doubt that Arabs have heavily influenced Iran and their culture. So it amuses me when Iranians look down on Arabs who gave them the most important thing they have.
Stupid fake ashke-nazi, islam is more religion than culture in Iran and central asia. We took part in developping islam, do you know the hadith collectors, the most prominent sufis. We don't look down on any arab who doesnt look down on us, Oman is very good example of this.

Haha. Arabs teaching us science and medicine? Go read about Persian academic centers in Iran during the Sassanid Empire. Only the Persian Ibn Sina alone surpasses any Arab medicine scientist.

History still testifies that Persians were taught language and scone and medicine by Arab, want proof ?? Look at the Persian alpahabet ? Look at who have taught you how to read and write first

Stupid fake ashke-nazi, islam is more religion than culture in Iran and central asia. We took part in developping islam, do you know the hadith collectors, the most prominent sufis. We don't look down on any arab who doesnt look down on us, Oman is very good example of this.

Iran is a new country and its identity is basically Arabic with a slight twist here and there.

Even your own government has gone out of its way to destroy Persian historical sites.

It's no wonder many in the world confuse you with Arabs.

Haha this imbecile arab doesnt know anything about Indo-Iranian medicine (in both avesta and ayurvedic texts) and I'm not even talking about islamic period.

Do you know the full title of your nation?

Modern day Iran has based its identity and being on Islam copied from the Arabs.

It's not like you've only borrowed a pencil from them, you've borrowed a complete identity.
Hey AshkeNAZI, don't open your pie hole if you've got ignorant crap to spurt.

Most Sufi Saints, who helped to spread Islam in modern day Afghanistan, Pakistan, and india, were of Iranian/Persian origin. Though a few of them did have Arab ancestry too.

Point being, if it wasn't for Persian influence, Afghanistan and Pakistan would not have been SUNNI Muslim countries.

Persian influence in Islamic architecture cannot be missed by those who are well versed in Persian cultural influence throughout the world.

History still testifies that Persians were taught language and scone and medicine by Arab, want proof ?? Look at the Persian alpahabet ? Look at who have taught you how to read and write first

stupid lizard hunting arab, if you don't know history of other people why you start here? Do I have to repeat things that I told Al-hassani yesterday when he opened his big mouth?

History didn't begin with Arabs. Long before you guys were known in the region, we had our own alphabet. A new Persian script even appeared during the Achaemenids, while we used other scripts as well, as they were more common in the region at that time.

Its funny that guy who represents a people who have never been famous for their academical and scientific contribution, claims that they taught us to read and write. Look what your own prophet said about Persians and science according to Ibn Khaldun.

And you seem to forget that it was the Persian Sibawiyah who taught you how to write. We Persians even taught you how to think properly Islamic, as most hadiths and important Islamic scholars were Persians.

Because Perisan are too dense to memorize and collect all hadiths individually as did Arabs, yes sad but true.

Remember your place Persian, always, and don't raise your head in the presence of me.

Haha this imbecile arab doesnt know anything about Indo-Iranian medicine (in both avesta and ayurvedic texts) and I'm not even talking about islamic period.

Naïf ibn Al-Hairth started the first medical school in Persia because he felt sorry about your backwardness.

Iran is a new country and its identity is basically Arabic with a slight twist here and there.

Even your own government has gone out of its way to destroy Persian historical sites.

Iran as country is already named by its official name Iran during the sassanids. We can't say the same about temporary occupied zone named Israel. Terrorist shalom jew/cousin of arabs is telling us that we are confused with arabs. Don't worry about our identity, worry about your land.

Iran is not a new country. Its name, national identity and culture goes 2000 years back. There is nothing Arabic about our identity. Not even close.

Could you give me an example of an Persian historical site destroyed by the Iranian government? UNESCO didn't discover such thing, nor has any of the major Persian historical sites being destroyed.

Nobody, besides some backward and ignorant westerners think Iranians are Arabs. Its funny how a Jew, who has been displaced for more than 3000 years, has located in every corner of the world, took over European and Portuguese names, is part of a people who can look anywhere from Ethopian to Yemenite to Scandinavian blondish, is speaking about cultural and ethnical homogeneity.

History didn't begin with Arabs. Long before you guys were known in the region, we had our own alphabet. A new Persian script even appeared during the Achaemenids, while we used other scripts as well, as they were more common in the region at that time.

Its funny that guy who represents a people who have never been famous for their academical and scientific contribution, claims that they taught us to read and write. Look what your own prophet said about Persians and science according to Ibn Khaldun.

And you seem to forget that it was the Persian Sibawiyah who taught you how to write. We Persians even taught you how to think properly Islamic, as most hadiths and important Islamic scholars were Persians.

Sibaweyh collected Arab material to teach his own people how to read and write since they didn't have any, and guess what he seems to have been successful because apparently Farsi today is written in Arahic alphabet becuse they were too stupid to come up with something as advanced, ever time you read Persian, every time you see modern Arab script with dots and Harakat, say thank you Thaqif for teaching us how to read and write, or here's we could have been the shithole of the world (you still are but a little bit less due to us rescuing you how I read and write)

Hey AshkeNAZI, don't open your pie hole if you've got ignorant crap to spurt.

Most Sufi Saints, who helped to spread Islam in modern day Afghanistan, Pakistan, and india, were of Iranian/Persian origin. Though a few of them did have Arab ancestry too.

Point being, if it wasn't for Persian influence, Afghanistan and Pakistan would not have been SUNNI Muslim countries.

Persian influence in Islamic architecture cannot be missed by those who are well versed in Persian cultural influence throughout the world.

Why are you so irate Asian? is it because you're a Shia Muslim? not a good time to be one of those in Pakistan, so I'm glad you're safe in the USA, land of freedom.

Iran has tried to break away from its Persian past because it is seen as a heretic past. That's why some of your treasures have been damaged by the regime.

I understand you're proud of your PAST, I am proud of our past too. However, I am proud of our present and no doubt our future.

At the moment you are pariahs. You've taken the Arabic religion and I don't really see much Persian in it.

When I meet a Muslim in the UK for example and I see what they eat, drink, what music they listen to etc - I don't see a lot of Irani influence.

I like Persian carpets though bro, there's a nice Iranian carpet shop in Tel-Aviv

Iran as country is already named by its official name Iran during the sassanids. We can't say the same about temporary occupied zone named Israel. Terrorist shalom jew/cousin of arabs is telling us that we are confused with arabs. Don't worry about our identity, worry about your land.

Come on bro, everyone knows about ancient Israel.

Us Jews made your culture very rich. Unfortunately you have not been very good to your minorities. Not the Arabs, not the Christians, the Baha'i or Jews.

Sibaweyh collected Arab material to teach his own people how to read and write since they didn't have any, and guess what he seems to have been successful because apparently Farsi today is written in Arahic alphabet becuse they were too stupid to come up with something as advanced, ever time you read Persian, every time you see modern Arab script with dots and Harakat, say thank you Thaqif for teaching us how to read and write, or here's we could have been the shithole of the world (you still are but a little bit less due to us rescuing you how I read and write)

Sibawiyah taught Arabs how to write, because they were too ignorant to do themselves. Throughout the ages of times, Persians have been known for their academic contribution, factual curiosity and spiritual identity. Look what Ibn Khaldun, a famous Arab historian even said about the difference between Persians and Arabs with science:

Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of non-Arab (Persian) descent... They invented rules of (Arabic) grammar...[58] great jurists were Persians... only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, "If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"... The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them... as was the case with all crafts... This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana, retained their sedentary culture.

Right into your face. I dare you to come with a similar claim about Persians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom