What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are reassertig my point, we he a more advanced and more modern and revolutionary for the time alphabet, you people still use It today, you dropped your pre motive stone scrippling for what must seemed to you people alien technology. It is okay we unde
No primitive bedouin, we were not waiting for you and writing systems got improved in ancient times. Chinese is even more difficult, look how they suscceed. we had also the pahlavi and avestan writing system. Just dont use our Indo-Iranian 10-base nummeral system and 0 as placeholder, which is a standard in this world.

Actually American soldiers visit Iranian girls, you guys flooded the market there with your cheap and disgusting product there too. Hence why they are the cheapest :), supply and demand dear, and Iranian girls full the GCC prostituation market by far.
Yeah yeah....Iranian girls flooding arab markets while arab babyfuckers and pedophiles go to buy and rape Syrian and Iraqi and moroccan baby girls when they see they live in poverty and escaped war.
You ugly bedouin pedophiles will always pay for sex

Okay I'll stop it here, remember I only refrain from going to this level for one reason alone, I don't want to sink to the same level as racist disgusting Persians here, but help me God I a. More than capable of doing so ten times over, be respectful and civilized and I will be the same, be a racist low life, prepare to meet your worst nightmare.

Shut your mouth next time, we are always ready to pee in your mouth when you turn on your bedouin-superiority modus.

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut Can we shut this down? These rivalries are tiresome and getting more frequent

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom