What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mentions us spritually, worship us, now down and get on all fours like your racial sisters here in dubai, you got as give it to them though, they are the cheapest ;) two for the price of one ;)

That must be the reason why are one of the top-owners of property in Dubai. We even build that city.

More of Ibn Khaldun about Arabs:

Being an Arab is an insult to humankind.

I think I had the bad luck of being a lowlife scumbags Perdian scum I would climb the greatest mountain just to rid the world of my lowly and disgusting existence, akh even the tonight off being a low life Persian make me want to puke my insides out, excuse me I just set and all this talk about Persian makes me want to throw up BRB AFK.

Says the Persian low life, you people are just a waste of O2 to this world.

Arabs taught you how to read write and think Persian, don't ever forget that :lol: bow to your tre masters Persians and make sure I finish inside.

Stupid arab using Indo-Iranian "0" as placeholder and the 10-base nummeral system which is today used by whole the world as a standard nummeral system. Without this the world would be 0, almost all the technology would be 0 (Forget advanced computers, physics, mathematics etc).

And as if we were waiting for the lizard hunters to read and write:
Old Persian cuneiform is a semi-alphabetic cuneiform script that was the primary script for the Old Persian language.

Texts written in this cuneiform were found in Persepolis, Susa, Hamadan, Armenia, and along the Suez Canal. They were mostly inscriptions from the time period of Darius the Great and his son Xerxes.

Most scholars consider the writing system to be an independent invention because it has no obvious connections with other writing systems at the time, such as Elamite, Akkadian, Hurrian, and Hittite cuneiforms. While Old Persian's basic strokes are similar to those found in cuneiform scripts, Old Persian texts were engraved on hard materials, so the engravers had to make cuts that imitated the forms easily made on clay tablets. The signs are composed of horizontal, vertical, and angled wedges. There are four basic components and new signs are created by adding wedges to these basic components. These four basic components are two parallel wedges without angle, three parallel wedges without angle, one wedge without angle and an angled wedge, and two angled wedges. The script is written from left to right.

What's happening @Mosamania ? You're making serious racist comments, I didn't expect that from you bro

Last edited by a moderator:
That must be the reason why are one of the top-owners of property in Dubai. We even build that city.

Dubai only has like two or three Persian unholy existences in it. And you buoy the city over that? If you mean build the city as in provide large amount of hookers then yes, the sex industry basically run on Persian vagina in dubai. You surely got that part covered very well .

What's happening @Mosamania ? You're making serious racist comments, I didn't expect that from you bro

Well when you people start making racist comments don't complain when I give you a taste if your own medicine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mentions us spritually, worship us, now down and get on all fours like your racial sisters here in dubai, you got as give it to them though, they are the cheapest ;) two for the price of one ;)

Worship you?, Stupid lizard hunting terrorist bedouin it's not difficult for a nation to become atheist and even changing religion within a relative short period. If Iranian would do that, neighbours of Iran in east would follow.
As if Iranians are muslims for the sake of worshipping some congolese terrorist arabs. Man Israel raped arab girls for free, they work free in Palestine for their jewish cousins. American soldiers in Kuwait visit arab girls every day. ;)

Stupid arab using Indo-Iranian "0" as placeholder and the 10-base nummeral system which is today used by whole the world as a standard nummeral system. Without this the world would be 0, almost all the technology would be 0 (Forget advanced computers, physics, mathematics etc).

And as if we were waiting for the lizard hunters to read and write:

Yes, you are reassertig my point, we he a more advanced and more modern and revolutionary for the time alphabet, you people still use It today, you dropped your pre motive stone scrippling for what must seemed to you people alien technology. It is okay we unde

In its current form, not old.

Of course the Jewish nation is much older than Iran.

Case closed, yeah I know, my ancestors also wandered 200000 years around, so you're older.
The wandering eternal jew, I can't imagine your big mouth if you were hitler instead of victim or if you had an empire instead of a small piece of occupied land.

Well when you people start making racist comments don't complain when I give you a taste if your own medicine.

I see, I also make racist comments (while I'm not racist) when I want to answer al-Hasani and several other racists

Please stop this discussion guys, it goes nowhere

Worship you?, Stupid lizard hunting terrorist bedouin it's not difficult for a nation to become atheist and even changing religion within a relative short period. If Iranian would do that, neighbours of Iran in east would follow.
As if Iranians are muslims for the sake of worshipping some congolese terrorist arabs. Man Israel raped arab girls for free, they work free in Palestine for their jewish cousins. American soldiers in Kuwait visit arab girls every day. ;)

Actually American soldiers visit Iranian girls, you guys flooded the market there with your cheap and disgusting product there too. Hence why they are the cheapest :), supply and demand dear, and Iranian girls full the GCC prostituation market by far.

I see, I also make racist comments (while I'm not racist) when I want to answer al-Hasani and several other racists

Please stop this discussion guys, it goes nowhere

Okay I'll stop it here, remember I only refrain from going to this level for one reason alone, I don't want to sink to the same level as racist disgusting Persians here, but help me God I a. More than capable of doing so ten times over, be respectful and civilized and I will be the same, be a racist low life, prepare to meet your worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom