What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually i have to admit most of the omanis i met were shias.

Yes, it is majority Shias from Omani city, if you visit villages, most of them are Sunni. However, Oman less than 3 million population is not friendly to Pakistan.

'Cause I'm hectic :yay:
Why is that almost all of your posts are short, meaningless and emoticon contained? You are truly one of the members on this forum who's contribution is really shitty. I haven't seen you posting one intelligent, valuable and meaningful post ever.

Not to mention that I've schooled you in numerous threads :coffee: ..

I know which ones you are talking about :) we had the same issue with them in the UAE & and Qatar as well.
Yes, it is majority Shias from Omani city, if you visit villages, most of them are Sunni. However, Oman less than 3 million population is not friendly to Pakistan.

Speaking from experience i can say that Omanis are nothing like the rest of you. Almost all of my Arab friends are omanis.

What is this "all of you" lumping them together? Yzd Khalifa looks like a genuine nice guy,Al Hasani is kind of arrogant but i guess he's very nationalistic and altough i first argued with him on this forum we realised that we can talk in the end,Mosamania seems reasonable to,etc.There are people and there are people like in every nation,some good,some bad. ;)

Not true i think ordinary people don't give a damn about other countries as they are living good happy lives. If you are talking about friendly then i wouldnt count for any Gulf Arabs for that as most of them think about south asians as salves. Only way you can have a good talk with them is by keeping it as short as possible.

@Yzd Khalifa, quick question. I am aware of traditional black band/Shumagg, why Omani people get rid of them for special turban ?

Sultan_Qaboos_-_Sultanate_marks_Renaissance_Day_today.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to forge whichever it may make you feel comfortable.

Bahrain
Qatar
Kuwait
UAE

Have more in common with each other then Oman shares with them, ethnic difference, cultural difference, clothing difference aswell which is seen above different then what the other gulf leaders wear. It proves : "Oman is different then the rest of the gulf".

Qatar is totally different from Kuwait, and Kuwait is totally different from the UAE too! I don't know what kind of cultural values you are referring to but I do know for sure that Oman's role in the GCC is equal to Kuwait's, if it helps ;) ...
Bahrain
Qatar
Kuwait
UAE

Have more in common with each other then Oman shares with them, ethnic difference, cultural difference, clothing difference aswell which is seen above different then what the other gulf leaders wear. It proves : "Oman is different then the rest of the gulf".

Qatar is totally different from Kuwait, and Kuwait is totally different from the UAE too! I don't know what kind of cultural values you are referring to but I do know for sure that Oman's role in the GCC is equal to Kuwait's, if it helps ;) ...

They have differences, but smaller differences then Oman has with them.

Oman is a beautiful Arab country on the beautiful and ancient Arabian Peninsula. 66% of all Omanis are Arabs. Remaining immigrants from all over the world. The population is 4 million. The Sultans family are originally from Yemen. The Sultanate of Oman was a great Arab colonial power and empire that had lands in modern day Pakistan, East Africa, South East Asia etc.

Regarding the deal. Arabs have dealings with Iran and vice versa. Iranian gas is cheap as hell. Even Iraq imports Iranian gas because Iranian gas is cheaper than producing their own, LOL.:laughcry:

Oman is a GCC member and an Arab country and will obviously side with fellow Arabs in case of any future conflict. Until then they can take advantage of the Mullah regime in this case to get cheap gas.

There are no more than 10.00 Shias in Oman. Most are Ibadis and Sunnis. Ibadis are a VERY conservative branch of Islam native to Oman. Not found anywhere else aside from parts of Algeria.

Arabs have been wearing turbans for thousands of years. The diversity in Arab dresses is very big as proven by my thread about that here on this forum. Oman is influenced by Yemeni culture and the Yemeni turbans.

Hijazi turbans are world famous too in the Arab world.

العمائم تيجان العرب :D

I think Oman used to be Jewish land.

Cousin, try not to troll the life out of us all. Thanks.

Oman is a beautiful Arab country on the beautiful and ancient Arabian Peninsula. 66% of all Omanis are Arabs. Remaining immigrants from all over the world. The population is 4 million. The Sultans family are originally from Yemen. The Sultanate of Oman was a great Arab colonial power and empire that had lands in modern day Pakistan, East Africa, South East Asia etc.

Regarding the deal. Arabs have dealings with Iran and vice versa. Iranian gas is cheap as hell. Even Iraq imports Iranian gas because Iranian gas is cheaper than producing their own, LOL.:laughcry:

Oman is a GCC member and an Arab country and will obviously side with us Arabs in case of any future conflict. Until then they can take advantage of the Mullah regime in this case to get cheap gas.

Nothing wrong with having cheap gas. It increases your competitiveness. And Iran's gas isn't that cheap as well; Turkey still buys Iranian gas, which is more expensive than gas of other countries.

And Oman would not side with an Arab country in a future conflict, as they stayed neutral in the Iran-Iraq War as well, when most of the Arab world was ganging up with Iraq. Iran saved the Omani Sultanate in times of need, and they are thankful for that sacrifice, whether towards the Shah or the mullahs, to the ages of time.

And Omanis are much more civilized, tolerant and hospitable compared to Gulf Arabs, who still have the mentality of desert wanderers.

You are an Iranian moron. Oman is an Arab country and moreover a member of the GCC. In case of an attack on any GCC member state the remaining GCC member states are obligated to react. Try again.:laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom