What's new

Oman signs $60bn deal to import Iranian gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gulf Arabs paying Iran to continue regional hegemony.

The Arabs aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

If it wasn't for Iran and Iranian lives, the Oman sultanate would probably have been overthrew in the Dhofar Rebellion. They thank their rule to Iran.

Qatar is the world's bank of the natural gas, I'm sure that they're going to be as mad as hell like :pissed:

:rofl:

What's the reaction from Saudi Arabia and UAE next to Oman small town neighbor? They focus heavily on Iran but ignore Oman next to their places.

No actually saudis might flip first.

Let's hear from Saudi Arabia...

What's the reaction from Saudi Arabia and UAE next to Oman small town neighbor? They focus heavily on Iran but ignore Oman next to their places.

I told you homie, if it wasn't at Riyadh's disposal, the deal won't be sealed :lol:

Speaking from experience i can say that Omanis are nothing like the rest of you. Almost all of my Arab friends are omanis.

I know Omanis more than you, I have lived & worked with them :lol: I suspect you know better than I do. :lol:

Speaking from experience i can say that Omanis are nothing like the rest of you. Almost all of my Arab friends are omanis.

Oh... did you found any wahabi there?

Please, explain what do they believe and what is there book of rules?

I told you homie, if it wasn't at Riyadh's disposal, the deal won't be sealed :lol:

I know Omanis more than you, I have lived & worked with them :lol: I suspect you know better than I do. :lol:

Take it as a compliment because i use to think that almost all the Gulf Arabs are arrogant and hypocrites but Omanis actually gave me a shocker. They are much more open minded than the rest of Gulf Nation.

Take it as a compliment because i use to think that almost all the Gulf Arabs are arrogant and hypocrites but Omanis actually gave me a shocker. They are much more open minded than the rest of Gulf Nation.

Sorry, I take no compliment for granted.

You are entitled to believe in what you believe in, sir.

That is because Omanis have quite a lot of South Asian admixture.

What is the reason for that smuhs? from your personal experience..
Is it because of ibadism form of Islam or cultural diversity there (baluch-arab-east african) or what..

Oh... did you found any wahabi there?

Please, explain what do they believe and what is there book of rules?

No actually i have to admit most of the omanis i met were shias.

What is the reason for that smuhs? from your personal experience..
Is it because of ibadism form of Islam or cultural diversity there (baluch-arab-east african) or what..

I met people from different sects of Islam but i guess their religious tolerance is a bit high. Cultural diversity is also a factor. I think Sultan Qaboos takes a lot of credit for reforming oman.

Why is that almost all of your posts are short, meaningless and emoticon contained? You are truly one of the members on this forum who's contribution is really shitty. I haven't seen you posting one intelligent, valuable and meaningful post ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom