What's new

Old man gets beaten by Mustafa Nawaz and Noor Alam Khan

You want him to be lyned..!?
Dont give him stupid advise
People are very angry
They might beat him to death with shoes

Model town wasnt prosecuts this is nothing

I am not advocating anything, just stating the facts how they are.

What else do you expect from the nephew of Taji Khokhar?

In kay sath yehi honi hai, these guys will be vilified and hounded by the general public. Aam admi inhain galiyan day ga.

Noor Alam still hasn't gone to his constituency after the defection. Batain to bari kar raha tha meri constituency say awaz arahi thi yeh karnay ki, and I would resign right after the vote.

Ab kisi nay bhi resign nhn kia after the vote. I wish media takes them on air and asks them this, keh aap to keh rahay thay resign kar dain gay.

Jootian parain gi inhain...ab 90's nhn hain where this news is only on the newspapers or PTV, which half the country didn't even watch. Ab har banday ko sab kuch pata hota hai.

And, if you look at the video, you can see the old guy was sitting down, and Noor Alam came up to him and dragged him off his chair. Then Kundi threw water on the guy, who in turn threw a glass, and then Khokhar the thug assaulted him.

This is a clear case of assault, agr is mulk main qanoon hota to. But PPP can get away with murder, yeh kia cheez hai.
are we sure of this or anyone named Khokhar is a target nowadays and can be lumped in with gangsters ? or you mixing up different Khokhar cause Taji Khokhar is from pindi and PMLN qabza mafia Khokhars are from Lahore and are 2 different families altogether

Sorry for being annoying but I am double checking cause I am a khokhar and after hearing of so many bad guy named Khokhar literally yeh waali feelings aa rahi hain -My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist (from SRK movie) :lol: just replace khan and terrorist

Let’s compare the treatment of this old man by PPP killers and their goons to when Supreme Court took suo moto notice of PTI minister hitting citizen in 2018, and being called up by PTI central committee. Notice this lady blaming the man for this. Also notice SOAS and pacifist in her profile. Thank you Bajwa for giving us these overlords to us.

are we sure of this or anyone named Khokhar is a target nowadays and can be lumped in with gangsters ? or you mixing up different Khokhar cause Taji Khokhar is from pindi and PMLN qabza mafia Khokhars are from Lahore and are 2 different families altogether

Sorry for being annoying but I am double checking cause I am a khokhar and after hearing of so many bad guy named Khokhar literally yeh waali feelings aa rahi hain -My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist (from SRK movie) :lol: just replace khan and terrorist

Mustafa Nawaz is in PPP, not PML.

The guy actually hit first by throwing a plate at him, at that point he had it coming. Show the other clip as well and don’t create a false narrative. I don’t support what both of them did but i also don’t blindly accept narratives.
Loser's got their feelings hurt by being called lotas. F off.

And, if you look at the video, you can see the old guy was sitting down, and Noor Alam came up to him and dragged him off his chair. Then Kundi threw water on the guy, who in turn threw a glass, and then Khokhar the thug assaulted him.
Seems like you may have gotten a longer version of the video that shows the beginning. Mind posting it?

This is what i've seen.

No court will charge them. The old man will probably end up in jail for being assaulted.

With corrupt Pakistani Judges and Bannana Supreme Court .... You are right. The innocent get jailed and guilty go free...

The guy actually hit first by throwing a plate at him, at that point he had it coming. Show the other clip as well and don’t create a false narrative. I don’t support what both of them did but i also don’t blindly accept narratives.

Dear, are you expecting those who got bribed with black money just to vote in favor of the opposition will be called angels? Such people are shameless and with no self-respect. It is the attitude and behavior of the person which makes the difference and those politico thugs choose the dirty way.
If I vote and the member sells my vote and receives a hefty amount of illegal money, I will ask him, why? and that is my right.

Its a mistake to call them Lota, just shoot these mother fuckers in the head

LOL how is this Qatilana Hamla while these two soul less thugs are attacking an honorable tax-paying senior citizen

News 24 has broken all previous records of Geo, Express and Dawn in serving their Master US and their puppets in Pakistan. This is simply unbelievable.

I only post the truth
The truth is majority of pakistan support purana pakistan(i dont but majority does)
I just point it out

It is what it is
If model town didnt effect pakistanis this isnt anything
He is lucky he wasnt killed

People think polticans are powerful no they have been goven POWER by you

Anyway i am happy good for me as i am an elite i will florish in purana pakistan

u missed out the jalsay, and yourself must lack conscious and support purana Pakistan. shame on you.

Talkng about fights in hotel, latest unconfirmed news is that fight between Aleem khan and Hamza in hotel and Aleem got slapped lol...

This was always the case in Pakistan. PTians now noticing now when they are getting hurt. Before they used to call it "software update". What goes around comes around. Sad state affairs.

In below incident not a single minister resigned even though IK used to say "bahir k mulkon mein minister resign ker detay hain on one little train accident"

Hassan Niazi nephew of IK was involved in below incident and roaming free now. Now only sides are changed and nothing else even enemies don't bomb/attack hospitals but IK fans were blind that time and didnt come out for atleast CM resignation.

Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital​

Agree its been long tradition of PTI reprsentative beating up oridnary people and getting away with it

The one who just slapped a man wasnr from PTI from MQM it was fake news

Otherwise PTI beat up people dont end up with slap

I wish i was there too and i wish i come across one too.
Its time people take these haramkhors to task, ahow them they cannot live in this country while being traitors. Force them to live inside walls.

Reminds me of our soon to be FM, the great Billo Rani who also plays both sides.
Screenshot_20220412-230212_Friendly T.jpg

Back
Top Bottom