What's new

OIC concerned over India protests

What do you get for dissing the only platform of the muslim world which Pakistan helped create and is the largest gathering of Muslim nation states?

You must have some pretty strong bias against Unity of the Muslimeens
Very very simple....what have they ever done?
Palestine is burning daily...OIC not even word
Kashmir is burning....OIC nothing
Indian muslims abused raped and being forced out of home....OIC asleep.
Afghanistan 20 plus years....OIC missed the event
Iraq....OIC was asleep
Syria where was OIC
LIbya ...OIC.ummmm

It's there a picture forming?

Now you just add the word muslim and hijack us...sorry the days of just having a beard and rolled up trouser with a license to abuse are over. Actions speak louder than words. But the OIC doesn't even speak.
These lazy good for nothing on the OIC should be shot as well as its supporters for misrepresenting and being in a position and doing nothing. No wonder the malaysia summer took place and the jahil arabs stopped it. I guess u were against that too

OIC is just concerned as the spill over will be in Pakistan with millions of another refugees from India........they will not go to UAE or KSA or any other joker ans useless Arab country.

Iraq....OIC was asleep
Syria where was OIC
LIbya ...OIC.ummmm

Now you just add the word muslim and hijack us...sorry the days of just having a beard and rolled up trouser with a license to abuse are over. Actions speak louder than words. But the OIC doesn't even speak.
These lazy good for nothing on the OIC should be shot as well as its supporters for misrepresenting and being in a position and doing nothing. No wonder the malaysia summer took place and the jahil arabs stopped it. I guess u were against that too

Its convenient to forget the Uighur.

Its convenient to forget the Uighur.
Nope...not only them but let's go to Chechnya, phillipines, vietnam. How many more shall I post for u to stop knit picking and forgetting the most important issue. That OIC is useless

Iraq....OIC was asleep
Syria where was OIC
LIbya ...OIC.ummmm

OIC is a collection of Muslim Nation States.

Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq are where Muslims are fighting each other and OIC cannot take sides.

Palestine and Kashmir have been fundamental issues in OIC ever since its conception.

If you believe OIC is some global jihad authority, that is your narrative problem not OICs.

No,not the illegal Muslims living of India ,but the 200 million who call India home

But according to Indian Citizenship Law, everyone BUT Muslims can be citizen of India.

These Stateless Muslims numbering 200 million+ face genocide in India for which OIC is very concerned about.

OIC is a collection of Muslim Nation States.

Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq are where Muslims are fighting each other and OIC cannot take sides.

Palestine and Kashmir have been fundamental issues in OIC ever since its conception.

If you believe OIC is some global jihad authority, that is your narrative problem not OICs.
Jihad society no .... it's a fat eating club that has no clout and no word and represents no one.

Afghaistan ...fighting each other???? All the might of the western world is in afghanistan ... did you miss the armies? I know OIC did. Same goes for syria, iraq and libya bombed 200 years back and then left for stupid jahil muslims to fight each other. Same as the time of the crusades

Jihad society no .... it's a fat eating club that has no clout and no word and represents no one.

Afghaistan ...fighting each other???? All the might of the western world is in afghanistan ... did you miss the armies? I know OIC did. Same goes for syria, iraq and libya bombed 200 years back and then left for stupid jahil muslims to fight each other. Same as the time of the crusades

Are you denying that there is a civil war in Afghanistan?
You can ask Pakistan to move OIC to bring Taliban to the forum to discuss Afghanistan.

Rest of your post is just frustrated rant.

Are you denying that there is a civil war in Afghanistan?
You can ask Pakistan to move OIC to bring Taliban to the forum to discuss Afghanistan.

Rest of your post is just frustrated rant.
I think it's sad that you can't even see that OIC is a useless ineffective organisation that has done zero for the plight of muslims. You are delusional in holding a candle that these inept ineffective bafoons will do anything for the muslims. Regarding frustration. Yes it's bad enough to be represented by these people let alone supported by people who believe in them. More disappointment than frustration

I think it's sad that you can't even see that OIC is a useless ineffective organisation that has done zero for the plight of muslims. You are delusional in holding a candle that these inept ineffective bafoons will do anything for the muslims. Regarding frustration. Yes it's bad enough to be represented by these people let alone supported by people who believe in them. More disappointment than frustration

Crucify me for I hoped

OIC concerned about protests but maintain $75 billion investments into Indian economy and it's Muslim killing machine

Not at all...u misunderstand me....I want OIC to be so good that the world shivers when they speak. But in order for them to be better we must realise they are rubbish

Pakistan is the most influential member in the OIC. If Pakistanis did their job correctly, we would not need to curse OIC as article of our faith.

Pakistan is the most influential member in the OIC. If Pakistanis did their job correctly, we would not need to curse OIC as article of our faith.
As Allah says. Your leaders are a reflection of you. OIC is basically an arab organisation and pakistan is not the most influential. If it was would there not be strong statement about the plight of indian muslims or kashmir.

As Allah says. Your leaders are a reflection of you. OIC is basically an arab organisation and pakistan is not the most influential. If it was would there not be strong statement about the plight of indian muslims or kashmir.

This is a futile discussion when you do not self reflect or when you are incapable of doing that.

As far as your Arab paranoia or fatwa of arab guilt is concerned. Take it to your Prime Minister who initiated an Ajam bloc and then backed out at the last moment

Back
Top Bottom