What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

Dr Kalam on the occasion of launching of PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit says -'' I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020''

Musharaff on the occasion of leasing of a damaged satellite claims..''Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching ( :lol: ) of Paksat-I''
--
with due respect
pleae dont compare
Musharaf and kalam
i dont have to say why..
just see both current situatuation and countrubution to country

RiazHaq is someones source..no need for further discussion..
--
this is end of LOGICAL discussion ..:-) .. Riaz bhai :pakistan:
Kalam speech in EU.. short simple and bold but still superb

Last edited:
Son I'm a Baluch and I know more about my country than you ... There are many Baluch posters to shut trolls like you n waz n others r kashmiris so much for your bs.

Again some Horse shit.I am not talking of a few Baloch individuals.Well the Baloch problem has been going on right from 1947,More then 5 wars have been fought till now.As the proverb say,u cannot have smoke without any fire,(Smokeless fire),something is terribly wrong in Balochistan.In the last elections only 3% Balochis voted according to GEO

U are a Baloch,let me ask u a few questions.Why are the Pakistanis blaming India & the Indian embassies across the Afghan Border for the Baloch problem. Indian embassies were constructed in 2008 while the Baloch problem has been going on right from 1947.Are Indians coming to Balochistan and attacking your gas pipelines,kidnapping,killing,murder of Baloch Activists.What about Extra Judicial killings or Baloch rebels detained in custody.Even the number of Army check posts has more then doubled & so crime,murder rape of Baloch activists
Are Indians protesting on the streets of Quetta & other places in Balochistan waving Baloch flags,shouting Anti Pakistani slogans.

Another thing I have noticed if there are attacks on the Pakistani armed forces,they will blame Indians & Raw.What about the attacks on Punjabis in Quetta,the same Pakistanis will call it a CONSPIRACY.Here nor RAW OR any Indians r involved,even if it is a conspiracy who is doing this

About the indian involvement.Are the militants coming from Banglore,Amritsar or Bombay my Home town.Most of the rebels are Baloch.What about Nawabzada Mehran Marri,Munir Mengal. About Nawab akbar Bugti,he was highly educated person,very rich & could have lead a LAVISH life but he picked up the gun because he could not see the sufferings & plights of his own people.

It is clearly a double game played by Pakistan.Let the whole world come to know who is creating trouble in Balochistan,why the majority of Baloch rebels r demanding independence

Why not Pakistani handing over pakistan to India and settling back to arab world.... We will be forever and ever good friend... Think about it.
What about Taliban,TTP, the latest Uzbek rebels who stormed the Karachi airport.The Marriot hotel blast,the attack on Sri lankan cricketers,the attacks of 15 International mountain climbers plus the 500 deadly blasts killing 30,000ppl.Forget Pakistan,nobody will aquire the above hard liners even if it is given free

I just wanna put it in your head...how 1d10t can one president get

lol

Once again

I can post this

Stop worrying about Sind & Balochistan & start worrying about baby boom in India i.e Khalistan, Assam, nagaland, Tamil Elam, Mizuram, South tibet & dozen others.
Tamil Elam & South Tibet?????.Please quote the dozen others

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @kalu_miah @idune @UK_Bengali @extra terrestrial @Al-zakir

Indians are good for nothing except promoting their naked bollywood dance or spreading hindutva barbarism(just like they do in IOK/maqbooza Kashmir).

Saudi Arabia need to be careful taking in Indians. Look at Kuala Lumpur what they did.

Let me tell you what Indians think. Indians believe that it was Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians, Afghans who were barbaric & occupied South Asian lands...so these people want nothing except revenge & occupation of Middle Eastern Muslim lands. Not all but most Indians have nature of hating Muslims by default.

This post is in response to post #219.

They hate us to death because they have been ruled by Muslims for thousand years. They consider us outsiders and can not stand the fact that their Akhand Bharat is no longer Akhand. They are still in "wet dream" mode to revived Akhand Bharat.
Indian Hindu consider a act of good will (neki) when they kill Muslims.

One the other hand we are still in defensive mode. We only strike back when they strike us. Kashmir, Assam, Hyderabad and other regions should have been freed from Indian clutch long ago as per "TWO NATION THEORY" but did not happen due to our "DISUNITY".

OIC should be busy trying to solve the Iraq and Syrian issue instead of sticking their big arab noses into our internal matters

They hate us to death because they have been ruled by Muslims for thousand years. They consider us outsiders and can not stand the fact that their Akhand Bharat is no longer Akhand. They are still in "wet dream" mode to revived Akhand Bharat.
Indian Hindu consider a act of good will (neki) when they kill Muslims.

One the other hand we are still in defensive mode. We only strike back when they strike us. Kashmir, Assam, Hyderabad and other regions should have been freed from Indian clutch long ago as per "TWO NATION THEORY" but did not happen due to our "DISUNITY".

Converted people comparing themselves with invaders :lol:

--
with due respect
pleae dont compare
Musharaf and kalam
i dont have to say why..
just see both current situatuation and countrubution to country

--
this is end of LOGICAL discussion ..:-) .. Riaz bhai :pakistan:
Kalam speech in EU.. short simple and bold but still superb
Dude, please don't share this precious words of this legend here. These people aren't worth his worldly speech. Anyways i take my hats off for this great man. Respect Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @kalu_miah @idune @UK_Bengali @extra terrestrial @Al-zakir

Indians are good for nothing except promoting their naked bollywood dance or spreading hindutva barbarism(just like they do in IOK/maqbooza Kashmir).

Saudi Arabia need to be careful taking in Indians. Look at Kuala Lumpur what they did.

Let me tell you what Indians think. Indians believe that it was Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians, Afghans who were barbaric & occupied South Asian lands...so these people want nothing except revenge & occupation of Middle Eastern Muslim lands. Not all but most Indians have nature of hating Muslims by default.

This post is in response to post #219.

OIC countries need to do more than just pass resolutions. I would like to see sanctions so no OIC country will hire Indian citizens and slowly get rid of them till they abide by OIC resolutions.

wow.. is this thread still active? OIC resolution is over & done with.,.. back in the filing cabinet to gather dust & forgotten already. But you lots still going on like cats n dogs! :woot:

OIC countries need to do more than just pass resolutions. I would like to see sanctions so no OIC country will hire Indian citizens and slowly get rid of them till they abide by OIC resolutions.

As I said this OIC is joke nothing else

wow.. is this thread still active? OIC resolution is over & done with.,.. back in the filing cabinet to gather dust & forgotten already. But you lots still going on like cats n dogs! :woot:

comedy is not over yet....

Why truth hurts so much :lol: :lol:

Not really. If my forefather converted then Alhumdolillah. I as son of a Muslim can not thank them enough.

OIC is good for nothing organization. No balls to fix our own problem. Full of begairat.

Back
Top Bottom