What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

I am not here to score any brownie points nor I have fabricated or conjured any facts .U may be a Baloch,so what.The BLA militants are not playing any CHOR POLICE game right from 1947.They have not picked up the gun not for fun & frolic nor for any adventure.About the Indian involvement in Balochistan is out of question,was the Pakistani Govt sleeping(Hibernation) for all these years right from 1947. It is as if on one fine day,the government of Pakistan discovered the presence of Indian agents in Balochistan
The problem of Balochistan is as old as the birth of Pakistan.. More then 5 wars have been fought till now Infact the situation has reached to a boiling point & the Baloch leaders are holding press conference,seminars in UK,Geneva exposing the Barbarian methods adopted by the Pakistani Army to suppress the Baloch voice.More & more balochis have picked up the gun followed by more violence,more unrest,more disappearances & more protest marches by Balochis.

About the OIC,it has to prove its credibility. Here it is passing a resolution just to placate the Pakistanis. The OIC should not remain indifferent to the situation in Balochistan or give a Nelson’s eye. I can assure you that the Pakistani govt will create a hue & cry even if the Baloch voice is raised at the OIC summit,forget appointing any envoy.it will even go to the extend of revoking its OIC membership.

woh such a pile of bullshit by a internet indian keyboard warrior.. who doesnt know jack abt my home province or its history n probably loves terrorist blogs n derails threads based on legit world recognised disputes..

woh such a pile of bullshit by a internet indian keyboard warrior.. who doesnt know jack abt my home province or its history n probably loves terrorist blogs n derails threads based on legit world recognised disputes..
How old is the Baloch insurgency? What is the public opinion in Balochistan regarding these freedom fighters?

How old is the Baloch insurgency? What is the public opinion in Balochistan regarding these freedom fighters?

not the thread to discuss... but let me tell u tht Baluchistan isnt just kalat ... nor did the khan of kalat start an insurgency .. but his power hungry younger brother did with support of the afghan govt.. who went into exile there... the Khan wanted autonomy at most...

not the thread to discuss... but let me tell u tht Baluchistan isnt just kalat ... nor did the khan of kalat start an insurgency .. but his power hungry younger brother did with support of the afghan govt.. who went into exile there... the Khan wanted autonomy at most...

Yup, not the right thread for this discussion. AFAIK, the movement picked steam only in the 70s. Would you say that the response to this insurgency wasn't well? As in, could the Govt have done anything better or differently?

Yup, not the right thread for this discussion. AFAIK, the movement picked steam only in the 70s. Would you say that the response to this insurgency wasn't well? As in, could the Govt have done anything better or differently?

The insurgency in the 70s was over the 1 unit system... east n west units... and not for seperation n it later died ... again a new thread...

The insurgency in the 70s was over the 1 unit system... east n west units... and not for seperation n it later died ... again a new thread...

Okies. We'll have this discussion some other time, and in a separate thread if possible. I need to understand Iran's and India's role in this issue. As I see it, Iran would not want a separate Balochistan as it would jeopardize their own stability in their part of Balochistan, while India couldn't have smuggled support to the movement without Iran's help as Afghanistan was already embroiled in deeper $hit by the 70s and 80s.

OIC is useless but why is India desperate to get into OIC anyway? Perhaps more trade deals? Pakistan should keep blocking India's entry as long as they will continue to build dams on our water and not talk about resolving the issue of Kashmir.

OIC is useless but why is India desperate to get into OIC anyway? Perhaps more trade deals? Pakistan should keep blocking India's entry as long as they will continue to build dams on our water and not talk about resolving the issue of Kashmir.

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion? India tried once many years ago and was blocked by insecure Pakistanis. There have been no desperation after that.

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion? India tried once many years ago and was blocked by insecure Pakistanis. There have been no desperation after that.

Insecure? Pakistan was merely looking out for its interests. I am no big fan of Pakistani diplomats but one thing they did good was to put pressure on KSA regarding India's entrey into OIC.

Insecure? Pakistan was merely looking out for its interests. I am no big fan of Pakistani diplomats but one thing they did good was to put pressure on KSA regarding India's entrey into OIC.

Maybe insecure was not the proper word, I agree, but India has not tried to join it since then as far as I know.

I still don't get it.Why doesn't india handover kashmir to Pakistan?we will become Good friends than
Thats very presumptuous of you sir. Who says India WANTS your "good" friendship. Thats like offering yourself as a prospective groom to a bride who has LEAST interest in you (just an analogy don't try any wise cracks over it). :-)

Maybe insecure was not the proper word, I agree, but India has not tried to join it since then as far as I know.

Okay. As I said I myself have no faith in OIC. Its useless. I guess India only wanted to join it for trade deals.

why will india ever like to join OIC...india is not a Islamic Country.....

Back
Top Bottom