What's new

Oh Dear ! India Has Inflicted 700 Casualties on PLA !

Warnings have an expiry date. Even bans are not permanent unless you have really cheesed off some senior mod. So many members keep coming out of bans. I would suggest to cool it off for sometime

I am cool as an icicle. I got an warning for saying on the India China clashes thread that Pakistanis were coping hard (in reference to their cheerleader comments) when actually they were battling an enemy army their own size in Chaman.

I have seen shocking posts here - racist, genocidal, terror condoning, religious, abusive, communal, etc. that continue unabated. But this gets a warning?

@WebMaster @SQ8

Don't agree. They provide entertainment. :lol:
Lol ... man you have a very wrong place of looking at comedy in War mongering topic.
Either you are psycho toxic one track mind OR you're environment around is toxic if complimenting Enemy Agenda who has BRAIN washed your environment.
There are many other BETTER places than pdf for comedy OR proper entertainment value per second. LoL 🤣

I am cool as an icicle. I got an warning wfir saying on the India China clashes thread that Pakistanis were coping hard (in reference to their cheerleader comments) when actually they were battling an enemy army their own size in Chaman.

I have observed that mods are stricter with someone who has joined recently. And more so when Indians are posting about Pakistan's security issues on their western border.

I am cool as an icicle. I got an warning for saying on the India China clashes thread that Pakistanis were coping hard (in reference to their cheerleader comments) when actually they were battling an enemy army their own size in Chaman.

I have seen shocking posts here - racist, genocidal, terror condoning, religious, abusive, communal, etc. that continue unabated. But this gets a warning?

@WebMaster @SQ8
Totally in agreement with you. I give respect to elders who are managing pdf. I always try to give logical answers.

700 with artillery.

Lmao

There's no evidence that artillery was involved or that anyone died on either side. A lot of broken bones though, probably.

700 with artillery.

Lmao

There's no evidence that artillery was involved or that anyone died on either side. A lot of broken bones though, probably.
This reminds me story of TEES MAAR KHAN.......

He became notorious that he killed 30 people and widely regarded as a brave bandit...Once caught and inquired about his one time 30 killings he narrated that one morning his mom cook for him two sweet parathas but he came to eat over one paratha there were 30 flies sitting he took another paratha and slash over flies and killed 30 flies in a one short so he became 30 MAAR KHAN...

@PanzerKiel @Irfan Baloch

This guy is seriously high on something. How on earth this joker reached Major General rank should worry India.

Back
Top Bottom