What's new

Oh Dear ! India Has Inflicted 700 Casualties on PLA !

This during a year when China had 55 launches and India had only two -- one of which failed. LOL

I think it is cultural if not genetics with them because this is across the board with all of them not one or two individuals.

Indian space program more advanced than Chinese: Scientist

2 min read . 12 Jul 2021

CHANDIGARH :"The Indian Space Program and the research conducted by ISRO is much more advanced than the Chinese space agencies as we have indigenously developed the technology and have not been dependent on other countries," said Padma Prof. RM Vasagam, veteran Space Scientist and Project Director of APPLE.

Empty boasting is a cultural thing for Indians. It’s a learned trait.

Look how the Indians running Twitter ruined that company before Elon Musk took over.

Empty boasting is a cultural thing for Indians. It’s a learned trait.

Look how the Indians running Twitter ruined that company before Elon Musk took over.
Twitter firing lazy Indians working for paycheck after paycheck showed Elon Musk how big of scammers are Indian employees when it comes to work + ethics.

Empty boasting + connected to amplifier+ rhetorical trolling is all Indians are good at for being born with 2 mile long tongues.

Holy shit he was carrying 4 Chinese soldiers in his arms?

Average Chinese soldiers weigh about 70kg, so this man had the world's strongest arm in history carrying 140kg in each arm.

So much winning
I wonder why he never appear in any heavy weight championships? With his power, no men can beat him in that sport.

I would like to know how that's possible since India had already entirely destroyed the PLA at Galwan. There's no longer a PLA.

Don't agree. They provide entertainment. :lol:

Paajee i am on my way out. It was great meeting and interacting with you. I genuinely wish for people to people contact between Indians and Pakistanis here on our motherland. Just giving you this message before I am banned. Respect.

Paajee i am on my way out. It was great meeting and interacting with you. I genuinely wish for people to people contact between Indians and Pakistanis here on our motherland. Just giving you this message before I am banned. Respect.

Are you quitting or anticipating a perma ban?

Are you quitting or anticipating a perma ban?

No i am getting a lot of crosses from a guy called HRK (i don't know what it means) and got two warnings from two guys called webmaster and sq something.

No i am getting a lot of crosses from a guy called HRK (i don't know what it means) and got two warnings from two guys called webmaster and sq something.

Crosses (Negative ratings) don't mean much. Some members have in excess of 30/40. But yeah, need to be vary of warnings.

Thanks, but don't leave. I have been banned quite a number of times. It hardly matters and counts. Soften your stance, for a while, in light of warnings, and after a while, you can again come back to your original style. That is what most of the posters do.

Crosses (Negative ratings) don't mean much. Some members have in excess of 30/40. But yeah, need to be vary of warnings.

Well I've got 2 of 3 in one month and 900 odd posts. So I'm one away from going back to my other defence forums (mainly Ukraine).

3 Warnings and there would be a temporary ban, ranging from 1 to 4 weeks. I believe that they very rarely go for permanent ban.

Well I've got 2 of 3 in one month and 900 odd posts. So I'm one away from going back to my other defence forums (mainly Ukraine).

Warnings have an expiry date. Even bans are not permanent unless you have really cheesed off some senior mod. So many members keep coming out of bans. I would suggest to cool it off for sometime

3 Warnings and there would be a temporary ban, ranging from 1 to 4 weeks. I believe that they very rarely go for permanent ban.

Yes perma ban is quite rare from what I have seen. I think the mods are largely fair and will give you a long rope unless you are hell bent upon trolling

Back
Top Bottom