What's new

Oh Dear ! India Has Inflicted 700 Casualties on PLA !

My message to GD BAKSHI sir please your Jawans need you in LAC so please pick up your gun and be a true warrior instead of being a keyboard warrior

Keep in mind, same Indians, sitting far away on the other side of the border, were able to count 350 casualties at night inside a building in Balakot.
Maybe the other 100 were PLA soldiers dressed in Indian uniforms but they didn't smell right so Indian army was able to flush them out.
I hope you are searching for PLA pictures...we will soon get the picture 📸

Pakistanis finding it difficult to cope

Meanwhile in Chaman Pakistan fighting an enemy its own size.
What is difficult to cope??
Dude you really think you killed 700 PLA soldiers ?? :lol:
If you killed killed 700 PLA soldiers then by now Chinese military would be advancing deep inside India.

Do they actually believe this drivel or do they just say it to make them feel better, like they guy who claimed that he had a foot long member when catfished by some bored white guy on Facebook?

I find it staggering how retarded so many Indians are. It hurts my head that there are humans this stupid living on this earth.

Wtf, that old man is a retired major general of IA????

Last edited:
If their retired major general can be this gullible, you could just imagine how stupid this populance can be.

I’ve always said, if members of the Indian elite are this stupid, just imagine how stupid their general population is.

Back
Top Bottom