What's new

Oh Dear ! India Has Inflicted 700 Casualties on PLA !

China no longer has an army after Modi crushed a million men with his 56" chest.

He is right about Indians.

FgN-NsWaAAUbJ7E.jpg

if this TB KA MAREEZ (Tuberculosis patient ) can kill 12 chines alone then why not?/

View attachment 905373
Holy shit he was carrying 4 Chinese soldiers in his arms?

Average Chinese soldiers weigh about 70kg, so this man had the world's strongest arm in history carrying 140kg in each arm.

So much winning

Actually after your half brothers suffered some dozen casualties, their masters have offered to apologise.
BTW, we hear red corridor is still costing cobras blood... hell, the Naxals must be more than a match for the Yeti hunters.
The red corridor is a shadow of it's former self. From gripping all of central india back in the early 2000s , it's now restricted to a few forest pockets in chattisgarh and odisha.
Its costing much less blood than pak army in balochistan or Waziristan

What is difficult to cope??
Dude you really think you killed 700 PLA soldiers ?? :lol:
If you killed killed 700 PLA soldiers then by now Chinese military would be advancing deep inside India.
If you can understand English then you'll know that he's talking about the 1967 clash

I am trying hard not to laugh...Indian claims as usual...

This retarded...i mean retired general is pure comedy though

Don't have any idea how a person with such a cognitive deficit could even made to Major General in IA.

He is pretty average for an Indian. Practically all of them are self-delusional if not outright liars.

Remember the ISRO head professor who said India is better in space than China during the year they had only two launches? lol

He is pretty average for an Indian. Practically all of them are self-delusional if not outright liars.

Remember the ISRO head professor who said India is better in space than China during the year they had only two launches? lol

I can understand such delusional comments from an average person. But you don’t expect to see these delusional comments from members of the elite society. Their elites are as stupid as their average person.

They inflicted 700 casualties on 600 PLA soldiers that attacked the Indian soldiers. Bearing in mind the 600 PLA soldiers is from an Indian source.

Only in India can the Indian Army inflict more casualties on their enemy, when the enemy sent less than the casualty figure. Wow

Last time they tried to beat few Chinese they ended up parading a whole line of beaten up Indian soldiers, do this clown even realize that killing 600 Chinese soldiers will bring a 1962 on Steroids' on them, They can't even kill more than 10 Pakistani soldiers in a single clash and get away with it, they expect to get away with killing 600 PLA soldiers ? I think the Indian media and Generals thinks very low of Indian Awaam, that is why they put out some chawal stuff and know that their awaam will believe it.

if this TB KA MAREEZ (Tuberculosis patient ) can kill 12 chines alone then why not?/

View attachment 905373

Oh!!! So thats how Indians have been winning against Pakis, Chinis and of course for last 1000 years..... now I get it...

Indians in general don't have the capacity of critical thinking, a few who do will be labelled as "anti-national" or "traitor", and destroyed either physically or socially. Like the actress who twitted "GalwanSaysHi".

I can understand such delusional comments from an average person. But you don’t expect to see these delusional comments from members of the elite society. Their elites are as stupid as their average person.

This during a year when China had 55 launches and India had only two -- one of which failed. LOL

I think it is cultural if not genetics with them because this is across the board with all of them not one or two individuals.

Indian space program more advanced than Chinese: Scientist

2 min read . 12 Jul 2021

CHANDIGARH :"The Indian Space Program and the research conducted by ISRO is much more advanced than the Chinese space agencies as we have indigenously developed the technology and have not been dependent on other countries," said Padma Prof. RM Vasagam, veteran Space Scientist and Project Director of APPLE.

Look the pdf Mods should BAN all Indian trolls + Indian news sources.
This diversion of source of Fake news flourishes in silly media or social media.
I don't want to waste my precious time on these people.

Back
Top Bottom