What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen watch your mouth man. I'm secular doesn't mean ill tolerate crap like this.
don't bring in islam into this. t
he guys that are mad are simply confused on what secularism is lol.

when did i say i did?

well if you say so..but just by reading some of the comment islam does seem scary..to me...

we can see how tolerant islam really is just by reading some of you peoples comments ,wow if you are a muslim you are not even allowed to be secular ?talk about freedom lol i wonder what would happen if you were to leave islam damn!mate you have made your choice congratulation for becoming a sane human being an a Pakistani it's better to be called a kafir than to impose your own childrens to go for jihad and make them wear suicide vests

:lol: we can also see how much you Hindus are tolerant by reading some of you people's comments on Indian Actress Monica converted to Islam thread.

SO JUST SHUT THE FUCKKKK UP

@qamar1990
The reason I am pissed off with you is because you labeled our entire nation as extremist. You are in favor of secularism over Islam.

When has Islam taken away the rights of non-believers?

Ahmedis are discriminated against because of chuttiya's like @forcetrip that supported Bhutto PPP.

All this sectarian discrimination is because of these dynastic politicians rather than Quaid's vision. Your OP was venom to me and every other Pakistani. You are concluding that secularism is superior to Islam. OK. Then tell me how?

Cite some examples..

Like innocent Muslims didn't get picked up after 9/11 in the US. Fuk outta here niggeh.

We gave more rights to Sikhs than the Indians ever did. So now, based on a certain political party you are concluding our nation on a specific track. Utterly retarded.

You basically spit on every Pakistani shaheed ever in history with your arbitrary remarks. Have some shame.

All these "TT's" and other special needs members on this forum accuse of being of being abusive. They are right, I am. But I have enough reasoning to back it up.

I give more respect to people like Zarvan, than these chamari hindu *** kissing geo tv watching types. And I do so for a reason.

Hate me If you want. I don't care.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Bitch made India serving phaggots murdabad!

Allah hu Akhbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you discussing it here ? confusion ? justification?
why am telling people that i want a secular pakistan?
what does confusion or justification have to do with it?
I'm just letting people know my recent change of thought.

@qamar1990
The reason I am pissed off with you is because you labeled our entire nation as extremist. You are in favor of secularism over Islam.

When has Islam taken away the rights of non-believers?

Ahmedis are discriminated against because of chuttiya's like @forcetrip that supported Bhutto PPP.

All this sectarian discrimination is because of these dynastic politicians rather than Quaid's vision. Your OP was venom to me and every other Pakistani. You are concluding that secularism is superior to Islam. OK. Then tell me how?

Cite some examples..

Like innocent Muslims didn't get picked up after 9/11 in the US. Fuk outta here niggeh.

We gave more rights to Sikhs than the Indians ever did. So now, based on a certain political party you are concluding our nation on a specific track. Utterly retarded.

You basically spit on every Pakistani shaheed ever in history with your arbitrary remarks. Have some shame.

All these "TT's" and other special needs members on this forum accuse of being of being abusive. They are right, I am. But I have enough reasoning to back it up.

I give more respect to people like Zarvan, than these chamari hindu *** kissing geo tv watching types. And I do so for a reason.

Hate me If you want. I don't care.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Bitch made India serving phaggots murdabad!

Allah hu Akhbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:what: what happened to real RazPAk?

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.

good to be in the club bro.
officially stopped hating india as well lol.
never really hated you guys but now I'm more for friendship between us because we are the same people in the end we shouldn't let religion divide us.

Somebody let the @WebMaster know that qamar's account has been hacked.:lol::lol::lol:

(Didn't you have a signature a short while back saying that 'secular fascists and liberals are the greatest threat to your country and way of life', or something like that?)

Anyway, like @forcetrip I too would like to know the reasons behind the change. A person changing his entire worldview doesn't happen too often. The willingness to change your beliefs and convictions is a good quality, and shows strength of character. (Although some people mistakenly believe that it is weakness to change your beliefs.)

why am telling people that i want a secular pakistan?
what does confusion or justification have to do with it?
I'm just letting people know my recent change of thought.
secularism in islamic republic is an oxymoron.

ok .

:what: what happened to real RazPAk?

Baaji main idhar hi hun. I never made a duplicate ID on this site in history. This was the first and last time.

Mainay page kola toh ghussa aya yeh bakwas paar ke. Main to waisay bhi post ney karna chata idhar.

Why do you need suggestions or justification for your beliefs ?
It is good to have justifications for believeing something. Maybe you meant that it is unnecessary to justify himself to others.

It is good to have justifications for believeing something. Maybe you meant that it is unnecessary to justify himself to others.
yeah specially to local pdf mullah's.

Well, the PDF mullahs didn't ask for reasons, they simply abused or admonished him. It's the non mullahs who are interested in devilish things like reason.

He may not be.... But the quality of his posts are similar that of razzy's

someone pulling a rant in his name :)

Well, the PDF mullahs didn't ask for reasons, they simply abused or admonished him. It's the non mullahs who are interested in devilish things like reason.

PDF Hindu extremists do the same we still hear word "sickular" from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom