What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Zindabad!

Bitch made niggaz mordabad!

Now collct thanks from your Hindu brothers on the forum. Fuckin Jabroni.

Chaudhry Saab out.
chuadhary saab I'm trying to be civilized with you because we had been friends on this forum.
you won't like me if i take my gujjarness on you trust me.

simply tell me what is wrong with secularism?
how does it conflict with islam?
what does it even have to do with islam?
is you are such a supporter of the way pakistan is then my friend you should live there.
its was easy for me to say all that shit i use to before because i lived with comforts in the west and with all the freedom.
i want every pakistan to have to freedom to choose how to live there lives. the way we are right now can never guarantee that to our people.

@qamar1990

I ain't gonna give you a lamba chora lecture. I'll just say one thing which you will understand one day.

The thing you're looking for isn't secularism but tolerance. mark my words, you're looking in the wrong place. it's neither here nor there.

My advice to you is that you should study Islam. you'll find that an Islamic society is a very tolerant one.
i know islam is tolerant. but people will never follow that islam. they will always end twisting.
like saudi arabia and iran. that will be the end result.
the best option is to keep religion and politics separate and guarantee basic human rights to every person. i will explain exactly what i want for pakistan later on.

bro watch your language.
this is the fucking problem right here.
this is the fucking mentality that really pushed me away from being a damn conservative
you fucking people are so closed minded.
being secular doesn't mean I'm a kafir or something. I'm a muslim.
what the hell is wrong with making pakistan like america?
what hell is wrong with having the same laws?
your insecure bro.
islam doesn't need pakistan to defend it. islam will thrive. islam is a personal matter to me. don't get me wrong but pakistan as country is a mess because of mullahs. I'm fucking sick of this bs every fucking day dozens of people are dying because of these fucking monkeys with ak 47.
being a gujjar has nothing to do with islam.
castes are haram don't forget.
there are hindu gujjars out there as well.
Dont reply to him. Let me handle him. I am an expert in handling these kind of people.

to my fellow pakistanis.
idk why you guys feel like I'm betraying you guys or something lol.

i just don't understand what the big deal is?
what is wrong with secularism?
just state what you think is wrong with it.

bro there is nothing wrong with secularism, you have to understand that making pakistan secular is the best option for everybody. look at the situation we are in because of mixed religion and politics, people can't even decide what is sharia, everybody has their own definition!
we seriously need to move into the modern age and allow our people live their lives how they want. islam will survive weather pakistan is secular or not, it has for the past 1400 years even when there was no pakistan.
look at turkey even with their extreme secularist policies islam still thrives there!.
let the people choose how they want to live each and every person not just the majority and only a secular government can gauruntee that.

1. Pakistan needs a moderate PATH as advocated by Islam and Quran.

2."Secularism" as advocated by some countries is another extreme.

3. i say both Conservative Extremists and Secular Extremists both are a threat to humanity.

4. Secular Governments fail to guarantee what you said in your last line.

5. Islam is NOT just about religion its has a complete model for governance/defence/finance. The certain phrase by the west "Church and Politics" in my personal view does not apply on us. They dont have any such model presented by the church.

Lastly i will say welcome to other extreme from the earlier extreme :)

Am a moderate so i think i am left out :P among many of you two extremes

secularism to me = complete separation of masjid and state.
democracy= people choose a government of their choice.

always accepted diversity now i just don't want religion mixed in with politics, if it gets mixed then the other faiths won't be given full rights.

idk about zarvan. lol he is just crazy man.
people like zarvan just make me sick man, he so brian washed he doesn't even realize it.
I'm a muslim but if anybody insults my faith or something its not my job to defend it by attacking people, i will try reasoning with people if they don't understand i will simply ignore them.

Your reasoning is sound and to the point. Still have not told us what exactly tipped you to it. That reason could be something that could change countless other lives for my country possibly. It is easy to come to the conclusion you have in the western world. I am surprised it took this long.

Your reasoning is sound and to the point. Still have not told us what exactly tipped you to it. That reason could be something that could change countless other lives for my country possibly. It is easy to come to the conclusion you have in the western world. I am surprised it took this long.
having freedom like we do in america is great and awesome.
every person in the world should have this right. it would be messed for me to say that people should live with sharia in pakistan while i enjoy all these freedoms in america.

fatwa is waiting for you
i hope not

damn man i wish i hadn't lol.
the response kinda rough.

we can see how tolerant islam really is just by reading some of you peoples comments ,wow if you are a muslim you are not even allowed to be secular ?talk about freedom lol i wonder what would happen if you were to leave islam damn!mate you have made your choice congratulation for becoming a sane human being an a Pakistani it's better to be called a kafir than to impose your own childrens to go for jihad and make them wear suicide vests

having freedom like we do in america is great and awesome.
every person in the world should have this right. it would be messed for me to say that people should live with sharia in pakistan while i enjoy all these freedoms in america.

You replying to retards that are on the american lottery talking about Sharia in Pakistan is not needed. You have grown from a child to an adult by opening your eyes to your surroundings. You cant go back playing with children, the odd jobs they do frustrates them into lashing out on their keyboards. They will remain hypocrites in their real lives for the unforeseeable future.

Why do you need suggestions or justification for your beliefs ?

we can see how tolerant islam really is just by reading some of you peoples comments ,wow if you are a muslim you are not even allowed to be secular ?talk about freedom lol i wonder what would happen if you were to leave islam damn!mate you have made your choice congratulation for becoming a sane human being an a Pakistani it's better to be called a kafir than to impose your own childrens to go for jihad and make them wear suicide vests
listen watch your mouth man. I'm secular doesn't mean ill tolerate crap like this.
don't bring in islam into this. t
he guys that are mad are simply confused on what secularism is lol.

Why do you need suggestions or justification for your beliefs ?
when did i say i did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom