What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what really made want a secular pakistan is all this terrorism.
clearly its a result of this. our kids in pakistan are brought up brain washed.
if they were brought up with open minds then terrorism wouldn't be a big problem.
--
TRUE..
wrong interpretation of jihad /quran
using jihad against Russia in afg (though cause was right but instrument of jihad was madly wrong)
using jihad agsint india .
using islam- wrong version /terrorism as state policy.
--
in all SA .. all arab countries progessing .. sending their children to USA/UK
SA whos men was in 9/11 but USA did not touch them..
pak in process made scapegoat by your elits - both army and politicians .
and price is paid by common man ..
it high time to correct the path like you did for what ever reason.
or else nation will doomed by these terrorist

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.

Ayo. This @RazPaK. I am banned from the forum, and was not planning on replying here even after.

But after reading this peanut butter jelly shit from you tonight, I got one thing to say.

You a bitch *** nigga. Bitch made pussy *** hindu nigga. Islam means nothing to you? Pakistan means nothing to you? Then why your folks chose Pakistan instead of slum dog/call center central?

Pussy *** nigga. Ayo holla at me, I got real Gujjar niggas in the tri-state that would hang your pussy nigga *** for claiming Gujjar.

Don't reply to this message, as I will never use this account again.

If I come back, I will come back as RazPak.

You ain't with your country. Good. Another bitch made nigga bites the dust.

Janay dey yaar your job is done, you will not be asked about him, let him choose his path he is in the mode of exploration someday he might opt for something else how many christians have explore various avenues before coming to Islam so let him.
dude wtf
I'm still a muslim now lol.
i just want islam to be our state religion i want complete secularism in our government.

--
TRUE..
wrong interpretation of jihad /quran
using jihad against Russia in afg (though cause was right but instrument of jihad was madly wrong)
using jihad agsint india .
using islam- wrong version /terrorism as state policy.
--
in all SA .. all arab countries progessing .. sending their children to USA/UK
SA whos men was in 9/11 but USA did not touch them..
pak in process made scapegoat by your elits - both army and politicians .
and price is paid by common man ..
it high time to correct the path like you did for what ever reason.
or else nation will doomed by these terrorist
its just too much shit to write down here lol.

Ayo. This @RazPaK. I am banned from the forum, and was not planning on replying here even after.

But after reading this peanut butter jelly shit from you tonight, I got one thing to say.

You a bitch *** nigga. Bitch made pussy *** hindu nigga. Islam means nothing to you? Pakistan means nothing to you? Then why your folks chose Pakistan instead of slum dog/call center central?

Pussy *** nigga. Ayo holla at me, I got real Gujjar niggas in the tri-state that would hang your pussy nigga *** for claiming Gujjar.

--
One thing..
get well soon

Janay dey yaar your job is done, you will not be asked about him, let him choose his path he is in the mode of exploration someday he might opt for something else how many christians have explore various avenues before coming to Islam so let him.
Exactly !!!!

He's a secular by choice and I appreciate that. I myself am an Islamist by choice.

He's evolving just like we all do. this isn't necessarily his absolute form.

bro there is nothing wrong with secularism, you have to understand that making pakistan secular is the best option for everybody. look at the situation we are in because of mixed religion and politics, people can't even decide what is sharia, everybody has their own definition!
we seriously need to move into the modern age and allow our people live their lives how they want. islam will survive weather pakistan is secular or not, it has for the past 1400 years even when there was no pakistan.
look at turkey even with their extreme secularist policies islam still thrives there!.
let the people choose how they want to live each and every person not just the majority and only a secular government can gauruntee that.
--
let the people choose how they want to live each and every person not just the majority and only a secular government can gauruntee that:yahoo:

like this

Tamil actress Monica converts to Islam and quits films

dude wtf
I'm still a muslim now lol.
i just want islam to be our state religion i want complete secularism in our government.

its just too much shit to write down here lol.

I did not declare you kafir, I declared you someone who is in research mode, the christian thing was example people do research they make decisions and later retract/come back or opt for middle way. Infact I was going to write in my previous post to Zarvan that you are very much Muslim inside.

bro watch your language.
this is the fucking problem right here.
this is the fucking mentality that really pushed me away from being a damn conservative
you fucking people are so closed minded.
being secular doesn't mean I'm a kafir or something. I'm a muslim.
what the hell is wrong with making pakistan like america?
what hell is wrong with having the same laws?
your insecure bro.
islam doesn't need pakistan to defend it. islam will thrive. islam is a personal matter to me. don't get me wrong but pakistan as country is a mess because of mullahs. I'm fucking sick of this bs every fucking day dozens of people are dying because of these fucking monkeys with ak 47.
being a gujjar has nothing to do with islam.
castes are haram don't forget.
there are hindu gujjars out there as well.

wise decisions better late than never

I did not declare you kafir, I declared you someone who is in research mode, the christian thing was example people do research they make decisions and later retract/come back or opt for middle way. Infact I was going to write in my previous post to Zarvan that you are very much Muslim inside.
i am a muslims and i love my religion.
but i don't want it mixed with politics, pakistan, saudi arabia, iran the way they are right now are pushing people away from islam more every day.
i believe every human should be able to grow up to live how they want. life after all is a test by allah correct? how is it fair on people if islam is forced onto our christians? wouldn't they be allowed to live how they want? if i want to eat in ramadan i should be able to without getting beat up by police. its my life its my test i should be able to take it how i want.

bro watch your language.
this is the fucking mentality that really pushed me away from being a damn conservative
your insecure bro.
islam doesn't need pakistan to defend it. islam will thrive. islam is a personal matter to me. don't get me wrong but pakistan as country is a mess because of mullahs. I'm fucking sick of this bs every fucking day dozens of people are dying because of these fucking monkeys with ak 47.

Don't reply to gutter troll you would be giving them importance.

bro watch your language.
your insecure bro.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Bitch made niggaz mordabad!

Now collct thanks from your Hindu brothers on the forum. Fuckin Jabroni.

Chaudhry Saab out.

i am a muslims and i love my religion.
but i don't want it mixed with politics, pakistan, saudi arabia, iran the way they are right now are pushing people away from islam more every day.
i believe every human should be able to grow up to live how they want. life after all is a test by allah correct? how is it fair on people if islam is forced onto our christians? wouldn't they be allowed to live how they want? if i want to eat in ramadan i should be able to without getting beat up by police. its my life its my test i should be able to take it how i want.

Patience man patience.

@qamar1990

I ain't gonna give you a lamba chora lecture. I'll just say one thing which you will understand one day.

The thing you're looking for isn't secularism but tolerance. mark my words, you're looking in the wrong place.

My advice to you is that you should study Islam. you'll find that an Islamic society is a very tolerant one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom