What's new

Official: Pakistan puts purchase of Mi-35 and Mi-28 helicopters 'on hold'

Yes we do. It was also displayed during the recent parade, will try to find a picture.
@Stealth do you have a picture of the HQ-9? It was a single unit leading the the HQ-7 system.

Ok ..I ll wait for confirmation.

* Greater remaining service life.
* Platform familiarity.
* Existing overhaul and service structures.

You don't just buy the helicopter. Its the entire package.

We do have Russian helicopters in quite a large number flying with Pakistan Army so Russian platform is not entirely alien to us.

However I m not making my point for or against the purchase of 1Z, just trying to put the context to your point. :)

It will be a waste of good money to buy Russian helicopters when China is selling their high tech helicopters to Pakistan.

Europe builds its own or buys from the United States. They don't go around buying from every corner of the world in order to keep it "diversified". No need to collect scraps in bits and pieces from everywhere when complete ToT is available from next door.

This is the correct way to move forward , good thinking by PA if the Chinese heli's do the job and having the our cobras with the addition of the 15 Zulu's its all that is needed the rest is history .

That was a really good trick to get hands on better military equipment from USA by Pakistan. :lol:

The Russians complained in the past that Pakistan used the russian offer card to extract hardware from the west.

This time, it was mutual , Russia was holding it on India too.

However i still believe Pakistan should reject pressure and go for the Hind deal if possible.

This relatively small step will go a long way, and give a lot of mileage for Pakistani Diplomatic efforts.

It is a bogus report, read that thread in its entirety, Pakistan does not have HQ-9.
This time Pakistan is only in talking session for hq-9 i saw it on PDF that mentioned pakistan is the first country for table talk on hq-9

The Russians complained in the past that Pakistan used the russian offer card to extract hardware from the west.

This time, it was mutual , Russia was holding it on India too.

However i still believe Pakistan should reject pressure and go for the Hind deal if possible.

This relatively small step will go a long way, and give a lot of mileage for Pakistani Diplomatic efforts.

No. Pakistan should stick with China and USA. We don't want pakistan to be an influential buyer to influence Russia where strategic weapons acquisition and tech transfers from Russia to India is concerned(ICBM,IRBM,nuclear subs destroyers etc).

No. Pakistan should stick with China and USA. We don't want pakistan to be an influential buyer to influence Russia where strategic weapons acquisition and tech transfers from Russia to India is concerned(ICBM,IRBM,nuclear subs destroyers etc).

Apart from a manifestation of your rather dominant feminine side
what was the point of that post of yours ?

Nah. Talking about reducing problems for india. The feminine side =pakistan .Too emotional about ummah. We indians mind and money oriented. baniya mind. That is why we are winner and your pakistan is puppet to GCC/ummah feelings/emotion.

Nah. Talking about reducing problems for india. The feminine side =pakistan .Too emotional about ummah. We indians mind and money oriented. baniya mind. That is why we are winner and your pakistan is puppet to GCC/ummah feelings/emotion.

This time Pakistan is only in talking session for hq-9 i saw it on PDF that mentioned pakistan is the first country for table talk on hq-9
I know that fact... But the deal.. When and if it is signed.. It will create lot of splash in the media...won't be a hush hush affair . As of now Pakistan does not have HQ-9 .

seems the tape recorder is stuck.. We thank the republic of pakistan of dropping out of mi-35 deal. You essentially reversed a major blunder of India. We thank you for your cooperation.

r

Back
Top Bottom