What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

Guys we will win InshAllah....But let me caution you about umpiring...keep an eye on the umpires....they gonna do anything possible to win the final as to keep their confidence level high for the upcoming Ashes series!

I suspect today's umpiring:argh:

Thats what i said before the match started...you guys can witness yourself the umpiring standard...Two wides,one lbw of collingwood so far....God knows what they gonna do when pakistan batting gets start:angry:

Thats what i said before the match started...you guys can witness yourself the umpiring standard...Two wides,one lbw of collingwood so far....God knows what they gonna do when pakistan batting gets start:angry:

I have posted a video in post no #67, they umpiring was pathetic in last two ODI's.

I have posted a video in post no #67, they umpiring was pathetic in last two ODI's.

Yeah true...but instead of rectifying their mistakes they rather keep on repeating in the final too...Billy Doctrove is another darrel hair..see his decision so far in first innings and then judge his decisions during pakistan innings..This man is biased :angry:

Umar Gul to Collingwood, OUT, clatter! Yorker from Gul, ideal bowling for the situation and Collingwood falls.

Shoaib Akhtar to Wright, OUT, bowled him! That wasn't the yorker, it slipped out as a low, dipping full toss but it swung in sharply - and late - and beat Wright's flashing bat and smash into the stumps

well sick of this *** hole morgan anyway hope Mohammad Yousuf Click today and openeing score more than 50 in fisrt 10 overs and hope that Shahid afridi scores 50 too and in middle order batsman should click too

well sick of this *** hole morgan anyway hope Mohammad Yousuf Click today and openeing score more than 50 in fisrt 10 overs and hope that Shahid afridi scores 50 too and in middle order batsman should click too

Come on sir, he played well we must appreciate him, our team missed some good run out chances anyways it past, now every batsman has to play at his best. And as usual all are praying for it.

Actually it was some poor captaincy ,,, i mean Saed ajmal never should have bowled that over .. And once Ian bell was out Afridi should have brought in the feilders to put some pressure...!!!!

Pakistan 72/2 (16.0 ov)
Pakistan require another 185 runs with 8 wickets and 34.0 overs remaining

Akmal given out by ian gould and it was an inside edge........ damn what ICC has to say about this how is this helping the spirit of the game...........

Pakistan require another 175 runs with 7 wickets and 31.4 overs remaining

Back
Top Bottom