What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

BOOM BOOM phusssss........... a big ZERO.:disagree: that too on a final match tch tch tch.. veryy veryy baad.

koi nai, agla series kub hai?

agla series next month - against South Africa
Then the month coming after against New Zealand if i m not wrong

that will be followed by the World cup
and then somewhere else

I know Umar (lipstick guy :P) is on crease now. Kamran scored majority of runs in boundaries and denied easy singles. Yes you can say Pakistan is playing against 13 English players today, but its part of game. You remember famous line of Kumble after the Sydney Test? "Only one team is playing in the spirit of the game," :agree:

^^^ It is Umak Akmal who is at crease not Kamran. and Umpiring in today's match stinks more than Pakistani's running

good to see, views of all the cricketing experts.

my experts opinion: drop yousuf, pathetic fielder, runner and out of form

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

good to see, views of all the cricketing experts.

my experts opinion: drop yousuf, pathetic fielder, runner and out of form

Pakistan require another 140 runs with 4 wickets and 18.0 overs remaining

Collingwood to Umar Akmal, OUT, 112.6 kph, Collingwood strikes with his third ball! Umar was looking to attack, driving hard back at the bowler but the ball just stopped on the surface and he pushed it in the air straight back to Colly. It was hit pretty hard - and Collingwood juggled the catch - but he held on and that's probably the last nail for Pakistan
Umar Akmal c & b Collingwood 19 (34b 1x4 0x6) SR: 55.88

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Pakistan 121/7 (32.3 ov)

I think the last respected batsman is out...

Well i guess win the toss and win the match has been the trend in the day/night games. the pitch has really slowed down.

Pakistan 129/7 (35.0 ov)
Pakistan require another 128 runs with 3 wickets and 15.0 overs remaining

Last 5 ovs 17/1 RR 3.40
Required RR 8.43

Pakistan 130/8 (35.2 ov)

Swann to Umar Gul, OUT
Umar Gul run out 6 (13b 1x4 0x6) SR: 46.15

England 256/6 (50 ov)
Pakistan 135 (37.0 ov)
England won by 121 runs

they lost the match after having such a wonderful start :/

running was pathetic than ever

choked in finals...

lets see what Mr. Ijaz Butt has to say on the bad umpiring issue.. any guesses mates? :p

Very bad batting display by Pakistan, that is one key area they need to work on extremely hard but on the other hand there have been some atrocious umpiring by Bill doctrove and also a shocking decision by Ian gould who gave Kamran Akmal out LBWl when clearly there was bat involved before pad.

Back
Top Bottom