What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

It was the batting of Abdul Razzaq that changed the game for Pakistan. Great innings by him. Surely deserve to be man of the maqtch. :yahoo:

YUP and it was fixed by ..............England players. Seriously they should think about this now including that Ian botha.:devil:

Lolz we should give r.a.t's a$$ to what Botham says, he is the Sarfaraz Nawaz of England....

Congrats to Pakistan

Well done Pakistan. congratulations for the victory. I watched the match in TV when Afridi was batting. Missed the Razzaq fireworks.

Now just win the last one and take the series so that the morale of the team stays high in-spite of controversies.

122032.jpg

122031.jpg

122029.jpg

Th energy Team Pakistan showed in the ground was awesome. I hope they do the same in coming matches.

Congrats to everyone on this greattt Victory... :yahoo: :victory:

Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

Guys we will win InshAllah....But let me caution you about umpiring...keep an eye on the umpires....they gonna do anything possible to win the final as to keep their confidence level high for the upcoming Ashes series!

I suspect today's umpiring:argh:

Shoaib Akhtar to Strauss, OUT, 148.6 kph, caught behind! Shoaib has been whistling them past the outside edge, and finally Strauss gets a touch to one. Big edge, and Kamran dives to his left to take it infront of first slip. Shoaib gets further reward for an impressive opening spell, and Pakistan are on top now!

Back
Top Bottom