What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

...just letting you guys know that I will most certainly be doing my part on behalf of ALL of us here at PDF by doing a Video Edit dedicated to only Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram (Shaheed).

I will require some time as I do not want to do a sloppy/cheesy type of vid that are coming out (as of late). I intend to give The Departed a dedication worthy of his service to the Pakistan Air Force and the Nation.

It will most certainly be released after the 23rd of March, as I would like to add the Missing Man Formation.

Note: To those who have judged my choice of music in the past can be rest assured. This one is personal. This one is from defence.pk

@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @airomerix @Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131

Looking forward.

...just letting you guys know that I will most certainly be doing my part on behalf of ALL of us here at PDF by doing a Video Edit dedicated to only Wg Cdr. Nauman Akram (Shaheed).

I will require some time as I do not want to do a sloppy/cheesy type of vid that are coming out (as of late). I intend to give The Departed a dedication worthy of his service to the Pakistan Air Force and the Nation.

It will most certainly be released after the 23rd of March, as I would like to add the Missing Man Formation.

Note: To those who have judged my choice of music in the past can be rest assured. This one is personal. This one is from defence.pk

@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @airomerix @Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131
I have been thinking the same, but i lack content.
I know your choice of music and it is great for Normal videos, but this time since you are dedicating it to WC Noman Late, migjt consider some Vintage Military song...

Thank you brother for your hard work.

I'm just lost for words -- I don't care about the plane -- it's the human soul we lost a great son of the soil who left behind a beautiful family.
I send my condolences.

Lots can happen during impact in this manner. I have heard of one US Marine Corps Colonel (Caddick is his last name I can remember) whose F-18 impacted on the ground during an airshow at Miramar, CA in the late 1980s. By some miracle he survived, impact itself during that instant was over 50G's.
Both the examples I quoted, both pilots survived...the F-104 jockey was Abassi.
Is that a cut image. But that can't be of today, as for displays they don't wear the JHMCS helmets.
The martyred pilot in the jet that crashed during an earlier sortie.

HA! There goes another one of them! Presents everything that he had on his palm. The warrior of the sky falls from it. Is that poetic? Tell me now, how many of us have witnessed this before? Seen, with our own eyes, a brother fulfill his pledge to us? Unsung yesterday, indebted millions today. That is poetic. Wah! Proved more faithful to us than to his son, his daughter. That sher ka bacha got what he always prayed for. Then there are thousands who stand right behind him, ready to step in his stead. Thousands more behind them. Just like he was only yesterday. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon! No doubt, but how many get to return the way he did?

"He was showing off"....The man had hundreds of hours in that bird, had done the maneuver a hundred times before, had left two kids behind at home. He knew the risks better than any of us. Had spent years being broken and then remolded into the example of professionalism and you say he was just showing off? You think the man flying an F-16 over Islamabad in front of the entire nation needs to do anything more to show off? Was it his mistake? Maybe. But pretty sure it wasn't because he was showing off. More sure he gave much more than virtually any of us will ever have to. So if you can't respect what we owe him, respect what he gave, at least.

It hurts, I know. But take notes from the next sher who will replace him and perform this very routine.

is it even conceivable that such error can happen with such an experienced officer and such a sophisticated and safe machine?
I have read many possibilities but find them unlikely because he was an experienced ACE and he was flying a very successful and safe American machine.

Has happened to pilots whose only job is to perform these routines.

Girte hain shah sawar he maidan e jang mein.

Last edited:
The F-18 would have crashed in the same way. US Marines and the Blue Angels have had similar crashes, the latter being close to 4 years ago.
Low level aerobatics aren’t an easy task - and when dedicated teams can make mistakes after months of repetitive practice then one can understand the low tolerance for error from our part time airshow pilots.

Basically today's crash resembles this crash of a Hunter during an airshow, the Hunter pilot however survived as he was thrown clear on impact but 11 people died on the ground,

Why the pilot did not try to eject? This is so tragic. @Windjammer

As far as I know, F-16 has a zero level ejection seat. So why the pilot did not attempt ejection?
You can see while the rear fuselage is on fire, both the nose and canopy of the aircraft intact when it hits the ground seems he remained with the aircraft until last minute, first trying to recover it and then avoiding the built up areas...making the supreme sacrifice.

Back
Top Bottom