What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

there was apparently no ejection till last moment ...he tried to pull up...trail slided with ground
There is a video doing the rounds of his body along with a partially opened parachute. He did indeed eject, which is why his body is intact.

Not confirmed yet..

89847831_824093164759629_5675904126110662656_n.jpg
they should cancel this parade .. for God's sake.. one side is corona and other side a huge loss of WC Nauman ... Please

is it even conceivable that such error can happen with such an experienced officer and such a sophisticated and safe machine?
I have read many possibilities but find them unlikely because he was an experienced ACE and he was flying a very successful and safe American machine.

Pilot error unfortunately - he was close, almost made it. He needed more altitude and less air speed to make it safely to the other side of the loop. I wonder if he transitioned from the JF-17, may be that explains why he pulled a negative g inverted loop in a AoA limited aircraft. The JF-17 is capable of higher AoA's ..

I think John C. "Pappy" Herbst's fatal crash occurred under similar circumstances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom