What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Cool down. The pilot who got killed today just proved himself to be human no matter of his OC or Sherafghan status. Could have happened to anyone in a similar situation.
Got Killed, Proved himself human, could be anyone, nothing to do with his skills and achievements......shows how much respect you have for PAF and shaheeds.....my post was for meant for you and others like you.

You have no Idea what went on their, no technical data, and most definitely you were not in the cockpit with the Pilot, but you figured out everything..... and what situations you are talking about???? you do not know chit about anything what went on.....

all experts like you are neem hakeem khatra e jaan.....

RIP.

Suddenly we have so many expert pilots and flight safety experts....all these experts (idiots) just watched a video clip and figured out Pilot error..kamingy ki bhi had hoti hai..cant say it nicely idiots figured out everything just by sitting their sorry asses on the chair...

aina di phatechar CD 70 kharab ho jai tay ay saray mechanic de grease aalay tatty chat chat kar saaf karday nay pay aithay aina nu sara pata ay, Pilot fault, PAF shortcoming, ay jaaz e purana te kharan si...

beghairat log,

MODS can delete my post and encourage these idiots to bad mouth PAF Pilots and PAF.

Even if you flew F16 in the past, you were not in the cockpit to know what went on, and more importantly none of you was, is and most likely will never be Sher Afghan so shut your trap and stop insulting our Pilots and PAF.

I get where you are coming from but this not an adequate way to raise a concern.

No one is bad mouthing PAF here. Neither is anyone ridiculing the pilot.

Members are delibrating on the possible outcomes.

Again, its a bad way to raise a concern.

Got Killed, Proved himself human, could be anyone, nothing to do with his skills and achievements......shows how much respect you have for PAF and shaheeds.....my post was for meant for you and others like you.

You have no Idea what went on their, no technical data, and most definitely you were not in the cockpit with the Pilot, but you figured out everything..... and what situations you are talking about???? you do not know chit about anything what went on.....

all experts like you are neem hakeem khatra e jaan.....
You think I don't show respect for PAF and Shaheeds??

I keep repeating, investigation board are doing their analysis. And yes the video does say a lot. I was not in the cockpit but working in the aviation industry gives me some idea. And my old man flew Vipers in PAF, not to mention he ejected in combat, so a lot what I said may come from his side of things on the incident.

You cool down, try to relax, have a glass of water.

I get where you are coming from but this not an adequate way to raise a concern.

No one is bad mouthing PAF here. Neither is anyone ridiculing the pilot.

Members are delibrating on the possible outcomes.

Again, its a bad way to raise a concern.
after reading 10+ pages of so called expert drawing conclusions, There is no nice way to say it. videos clearly showed to me that, how AC dived, it was not an interned maneuver.

Very true and a very poignant understanding of the situation. Baat tou yeh hai kai fighter pilots face death everytime they sit in the cockpit and fly off into the air: there are hundreds of things that can go wrong with only fractions of a second to react to them. Even if all options fail, the ejection itself is risky and there is no complete guarantee of survivability. A fighter pilot risks his life when on duty whether during training or in combat, because their job requirements dictate that they take these risks. Thus it matters little to us that Wg Cdr Nouman Akram Shaheed died while practicing for a flypast or during an operation; the main thing is that he is gone, and the circumstances cannot change the loss we have suffered in any way.

Additionally, about 20k applicants try out for the Academy every year out of which around 500 are selected. Out of these 500, if we assume that all of them were commissioned (unlikely) not all of them will end up as fighter pilots. Assuming that 200 fighter pilots are commissioned, imagine only 20 of them being selected for F16 later on in there careers. All of these numbers are arbitrary and the ratios are what should be focused on. Every single Viper pilot in Pakistan belongs in the upper and most experienced ranks of our air force. There can be no second-guessing with regards to their motivations.
20k is a bit stretched. Applicants are closer to 8k but yes the chances of getting in are low. But not impossible. Getting selected on Vipers back in the early days were far more competitive due to the new nature of the aircraft capabilities.

You think I don't show respect for PAF and Shaheeds??

I keep repeating, investigation board are doing their analysis. And yes the video does say a lot. I was not in the cockpit but working in the aviation industry gives me some idea. And my old man flew Vipers in PAF, not to mention he ejected in combat, so a lot what I said may come from his side of things on the incident.

You cool down, try to relax, have a glass of water.
after reading expert here, I am having plenty water.

May come from your old man, but all of you are forgetting this was just a rehearsal and rehearsals are done in much safer manner then actual event.....and even a blind man can see pilot struggling with the AC to gain altitude when AC nose dived...and your experience must tell you that...no pilot will try that maneuver at this height.

use your experience and express your opinion....have some rooh afza you might see things clearly.

after reading expert here, I am having plenty water.

May come from your old man, but all of you are forgetting this was just a rehearsal and rehearsals are done in much safer manner then actual event.....and even a blind man can see pilot struggling with the AC to gain altitude when AC nose dived...and your experience must tell you that...no pilot will try that maneuver at this height.

use your experience and express your opinion....have some rooh afza you might see things clearly.
Behave yourself and ending it there. Keep your emotions in check and be rational l.

Cheers!!

Inna Lillah e Inna Alehe Rajeun may Allah grant sabar to the family of this Great son of PAF. It is most unfortunate that we lost one of the most talented pilot of PAF.
The inquiry will reveal the cause of accident please do not show off your vast knowledge as respect to deceased and his close ones.

some suggestions for air shows
  1. Hard deck should be higher than current
  2. Altimeter settings to be cross checked with another pilot. May not be easy to implement but start with Air shows.

Last edited:
Is it just me or was the plane already on fire before it crashed.
Thanks this is the best footage I have seen tells a lot could have been high tension wires causing the fire or engine was already on fire hard to tell. Did he eject and got hurt and did not eject hard to say. But he stayed with the plane for quite some time.

Last edited:
Every single Viper pilot in Pakistan belongs in the upper and most experienced ranks of our air force. There can be no second-guessing with regards to their motivations.
Hence, no alternatives to the indigenous jets coupled with tons of drones of all sorts including super sonic....

For a reason Elon Musk is for drones...

Back
Top Bottom