What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

:lol:

Yes MP residents==Talibans..... as I said ... come to MP and take a shot in the courts.. else go fly a kite.
does not matter what I do... do you use same logic when you sprinkle pdf with your views.. :p:
the issue is, those who dont want to eat egg, they need not. We all know we need to respect other's religious belief. But why would you stop the whole state?
MP has significant tribal population... and muslims too.. we are not talking about upper caste hindus, their mom and dad can afford cakes.. they dont need bread in school. For others this might be the only decent meal they eat in the day.

in fact we ARE trying to kill half the population !

Eggs were never ever part of Mid Day Meal menu. Some big egg lobbies were trying hard to get contract and after rejection the Propaganda.
fcuk them up .... these sickular peeps are a dying breed. let them squirm as much as they want. Heck if modi stayed PM for next term these libtards would start an movement to collect foreskin to maintain the secular fabric of India.

does not matter what I do... do you use same logic when you sprinkle pdf with your views.. :p:
the issue is, those who dont want to eat egg, they need not. We all know we need to respect other's religious belief. But why would you stop the whole state?
MP has significant tribal population... and muslims too.. we are not talking about upper caste hindus, their mom and dad can afford cakes.. they dont need bread in school.
Yes upper casts in MP are tormenting tribals+Muslims ... it is on the brink of civil war.... I am typing from the battleground.... go find a hole.

fcuk them up .... these sickular peeps are a dying breed. let them squirm as much as they want. Heck if modi stayed PM for next term these libtards would start an movement to collect foreskin to maintain the secular fabric of India.
:rofl:

at least egg should be allowed man. It is an essential diet and cheaper than milk. How will your people fight with enemies who eat beef, nonveg etc,.. proteins are must.
here is proof ! Veg Power vs Beef Power !

20th+Commonwealth+Games+Wrestling+N1a3QH9X6cJl.jpg

Fuss should be made if the target protein, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins are not being served.
If the protein in eggs are substituted by that in milk and pulses, I would not have an issue.

Looks like [HASHTAG]#prestitutes[/HASHTAG] are out to make an issue out of everything.

Your post have been reported.

On topic : If they give other nutrient food instead of eggs it wouldnt be a great problem.

Idlis are just as good as eggs.

Protein, Fiber and Carbohydrates
In a single idli, you consume 2 grams of protein, 2 grams of dietary fiber and 8 grams of carbohydrates. For a light snack, that is a notable amount of protein and fiber with minimal carbohydrates. Healthy adults need 50 grams of protein and 225 grams of carbohydrates daily. Adequate protein facilitates muscle repair, and carbohydrates provide energy. Fiber promotes healthy digestion and bulks stool -- men need between 28 and 34 grams of fiber and women between 22 and 28 grams daily.
Vitamins and Minerals
One idli contains 1 milligram of iron, and trace amounts of calcium, folate, potassium and vitamin A. The iron is mostly from the black lentils, with about 25 percent of it from the rice. Iron keeps your blood oxygenated and is crucial for any diet. Men need 8 milligrams daily and women 18 milligrams.

It's scroll.in bro....marxist website. Anyway people in MP will never vote out BJP... It's a rightwing stronghold.

Mid-day mills are not exactly lavish five-course meals, the daal would be watery, and the rice would be cheap only! And it is proved by the very fact that malnutrition among children, especially in the sections of the society who are the beneficiaries of mid-day meals, is a hard reality!

Eggs are considered to be one of the most balanced foods rich in protein and most types of vitamins, it would have been helpful here. And why non-vegetarian poor kids should be deprived of it, just because vegetarians don't eat it? Besides, I think majority of the mid-day meal beneficiaries in those states are probably non-vegetarians only coming from the relatively lower sections of the society.

BJP, don't compromise on our kids' health and future over petty politics and religious dictates.

Its simple, India has a big base of vegetarians and families will for sure object serving eggs in school as chances are that kids from veg background could also consume it and that will lead to unwanted tensions in society. Thus eggs are avoided.

As far as proteins are concern, appropriate replacement is done based on regional food practices and availability of alternate sources of protein and carbs.

Some morons just decide a headline and then build story around it.
Do these morons even know the Caloric requirements of a Kid,Working man and Pregnant female? The protein requirements are met through mid day meal programme it was Designed in such way by NIN(National Insititute of Nutrition) Hyderabad.They are not idiots, they are good scientists and researchers who think what would suit Bharat's needs.
Of course the Protein content will increase in future, but that does not have to be Animal protein.Vegan protein is also fine.Infact Vegans have less cancer risks and fewer Cardiac ailments, High BP,Diabetes etc. Since Bharatiyas are prone to those diseases.It is a good choice to go Vegan.

Yeh lo,
Bharatiya Vegetarian Wrestler, owns up Pakistani Meat Eating Wrestler in his own homeland Lahore,Pakistan.

Mid-day mills are not exactly lavish five-course meals, the daal would be watery, and the rice would be cheap only! And it is proved by the very fact that malnutrition among children, especially in the sections of the society who are the beneficiaries of mid-day meals, is a hard reality!

Eggs are considered to be one of the most balanced foods rich in protein and most types of vitamins, it would have been helpful here. And why non-vegetarian poor kids should be deprived of it, just because vegetarians don't eat it? Besides, I think majority of the mid-day meal beneficiaries in those states are probably non-vegetarians only coming from the relatively lower sections of the society.

BJP, don't compromise on our kids' health and future over petty politics and religious dictates.
It's not that bad bro....MP is the largest and highest quality pulses producer.... Being from the state I can tell you that lots of people are on pulses (from poor to rich) and AFAIK it's not a problem.

Egg were removed from the menu to please an even smaller Jain community. I think it about time we Indians realize the fact that there are other minorities group in India beside Muslims.

Religion should be a personal thing, whys should non vegetarian kids be deprived of the complete protein in eggs,and why on earth are non muslim kids made to starve all day for Ramzan. How comeNGOs are not making a fuss about this, we need protection of the most vulnerable in our society.

Eggs and bacon with tomatoes everyday and see how the test scores improve.

here is proof of beef power vs veg power... ;)

spacepic_1.jpg

saffron tool, read my post where i mentioned artificial egg and meat ( Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states | Page 2 ).

at least egg should be allowed man. It is an essential diet and cheaper than milk. How will your people fight with enemies who eat beef, nonveg etc,.. proteins are must.
We have adequately provided proof,Your meat eating Pakistani teams don't win against our Vegetarian teams in Wrestling, How much more intense physical contact sports do you want?

i don't know if the typical south indian plain idli has anything other than rice, but you are not even suggesting artificial egg and artificial meat.

if anything, india with its vegetarian main culinary sub-culture should have been researching on such rather than holland.

idli is not nutritious... simple.

milk, tea, banana, eggs, rice, yellow dal curry - these are good foods for now.

your biology knowledge is required here... what do you think of the above post of mine??

Idli are made up of Rice and Urad dal. Without Urad dal there can not be idli

It's not that bad bro....MP is the largest and highest quality pulses producer.... Being from the state I can tell you that lots of people are on pulses (from poor to rich) and AFAIK it's not a problem.

60% of children in MP are malnourished! And if you take only the poorer sections of the society who are the actual beneficiaries of the mid-day meal scheme, then the rate of malnutrition would probably be 80% and above. Mid-day meals are very low-budget schemes in terms of cost of each meal, and egg is one of the cheapest but rich sources of proteins and vitamins!

Besides, assuming that you are a vegetarian, would you like a non-vegetarian to compel you to become a non-vegetarian? No, right? Then why vegetarians are trying to impose their food habits on non-vegetarians? Those kids are the future of India, malnutrition not only harms the physical growth of the children, it harms the mental growth also, and those children are undeniably malnourished!

Back
Top Bottom