What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

It's scroll.in bro....marxist website

sio.JPG

Who We Are | Omidyar Network

Initiatives | Omidyar Network

Pierre Omidyar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MDIF
MDIF invests in independent media around the world providing the news, information and debate that people need to build free, thriving societies.

MDIF
Our Approach
Mission

MDIF invests in independent media around the world providing the news, information and debate that people need to build free, thriving societies.

Why we are here

Timely, accurate, relevant information is critical to free societies. It enables fuller participation in public life, holds the powerful to account and protects the rights of the individual.

How we choose clients and areas of operations

MDIF invests in independent media companies in a range of countries where access to free and independent media is under threat. Clients are selected based on three broad criteria: mission impact in relation to investment; potential for long-term viability; editorial integrity.

mdif.JPG

Media Development Investment Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

fits the leftist/commie narrative here but it's just the US poking us, maybe we should go all wahhabi and publicly behead a few of their green"peace"/ford foundation etc guys and give them a real story.

Its simple, India has a big base of vegetarians and families will for sure object serving eggs in school as chances are that kids from veg background could also consume it and that will lead to unwanted tensions in society. Thus eggs are avoided.

As far as proteins are concern, appropriate replacement is done based on regional food practices and availability of alternate sources of protein and carbs.

Some morons just decide a headline and then build story around it.

I hope both of them stop preaching about how great Kerla is and how awesome their govt. is and how everyone is a fool to not vote "secular"
Had that been the case they would have been based in Kerala not somewhere else.

if it is true it would be a wrong step... but your source also has lots of articles about "love jihad", which is essentially a sanghi ploy to take away freedom from hindu ladies and impose anti-human "moral policing"... what do you make of that??

rice cannot ever substitute eggs, unless genetically modified... from ( Golden rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...

@Akheilos , i would be glad of your opinion on all this, if you please.

it is not the rice that has proteins, it is the pulses (dal) which are rich in protein. Idli has Urad dal

PDFians think you and @SrNair are the representatives of Kerala appointed by Kerala Govt..
Oh please ... stop with this victim mentality.
I gave a secular example from an Indian state but you all are trying to skirt around the issue by crying Mallus are being unduly targeted.

like i said, it would be wrong if it was true... it is wrong, i repeat.

please answer to my other points.
what other points?

it is not the rice that has proteins, it is the pulses (dal) which are rich in protein. Idli has Urad dal

i don't know if the typical south indian plain idli has anything other than rice, but you are not even suggesting artificial egg and artificial meat.

if anything, india with its vegetarian main culinary sub-culture should have been researching on such rather than holland.

idli is not nutritious... simple.

milk, tea, banana, eggs, rice, yellow dal curry - these are good foods for now.

If you want an opinion on science sure but apart from that I am out :)

your biology knowledge is required here... what do you think of the above post of mine??

Last edited:
It's the empty vessels that make loudest noise.
When I joined they used to smack everyone with this holiness.... only slowly when people found out things like how political parties in Kerala support terrorism everywhere and how hindus are treated second class in Kerala and how kerala runs its economy on NRI "remittances" we knew what a $hithole it is.
Gujarat and MP , with a lower HDI is magnitudes better than Kerala .... at least they have their own industry.
The latest controversy came on beef ban ... all of them were up in arms although their state was not affected.... but all of them were glad when alcohol was banned in their state. Suddenly individual freedom of choice took a hike.
Latest is that their farmers are going broke ..... because the communists distributed the land .... and the farms are too small to be cultivated through modern tech.
They may be walking toward the abyss... atleast they are secular.

i don't know if the typical south indian plain idli has anything other than rice, but you are not even suggesting artificial egg and artificial meat.

if anything, india with its vegetarian main culinary sub-culture should have been researching on such rather than holland.

idli is not nutritious... simple.

milk, tea, banana, eggs, rice, yellow dal curry - these are good foods for now.

that would be good... what do you think of the above post of mine??
Only food in Libya is nutritious...

Back
Top Bottom