What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

When I joined they used to smack everyone with this holiness.... only slowly when people found out things like how political parties in Kerala support terrorism everywhere and how hindus are treated second class in Kerala and how kerala runs its economy on NRI "remittances" we knew what a $hithole it is.
Gujarat and MP , with a lower HDI is magnitudes better than Kerala .... at least they have their own industry.
The latest controversy came on beef ban ... all of them were up in arms although their state was not affected.... but all of them were glad when alcohol was banned in their state. Suddenly individual freedom of choice took a hike.
Latest is that their farmers are going broke ..... because the communists distributed the land .... and the farms are too small to be cultivated through modern tech.
They may be walking toward the abyss... atleast they are secular.
Hey someone has to speak about secularism in India. who better than Communist Mallus?

And what does that have to do with secularism?

A 30 sec google search should give you the answer.
simple google search would give answer to many questions. Now please don't start blaming me to pick on you just because you are from Minority.

Hey someone has to speak about secularism in India. who better than Communist Mallus?
:lol:
These hypocrites don't even deserve a straight answer.....just point them to their state....on every stat from security to social harmony to womens safety Kerala is struggling.... as I said... they just keep it out of the media as it is a "secular" state.... I would be much happy in a poor state like MP, where "secularism" is nowhere to be seen than that fascist island of Kerala.

:lol:
These hypocrites don't even deserve a straight answer.....just point them to their state....on every stat from security to social harmony to womens safety Kerala is struggling.... as I said... they just keep it out of the media as it is a "secular" state.... I would be much happy in a poor state like MP, where "secularism" is nowhere to be seen than that fascist island of Kerala.
the fact that love Jihad was coined in that state by Christians talks about how genuine their concern is about secularism.

simple google search would give answer to many questions. Now please don't start blaming me to pick on you just because you are from Minority.
  1. Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.

Tell me, how does this fit with the stuff you posted earlier?

And when did I start blaming you? Are you paranoid?

1. Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.
Tell me, how does this fit with the stuff you posted earlier?

And when did I start blaming you? Are you paranoid?
Yes lets stick to strict definition of secularism when the shoe is on the other foot. quite convenient. Not surprising coming from a Mallu.

@jaatram
Look at the post above , he is basically acting blind to the fact that a govt. sponsored scheme was closed to please islamists ... he refuses to see that the govt. is mandated to provide food to all children and the scheme cannot be discontinued for a community.
Disgusting.
They are good at shifting goal post.

Please be specific I am not going to read through all the pages for a comment on 1 point!

:)

snapshot1.png

What is more hilarious is that they don't vote for BJP as it is a "Hindu Party" but will vote for the islamists and celebrate secularism as their daughters are tormented.
There was this case where a Sicular Hindu girl married a already married Secular man. but he killed her after few months because he got tired of her sickular rants.

They are good at shifting goal post.
LOL ... they really don't want to debate...they just want to insult/put down others so they can sleep better at night....even though they know that their economic/political rights are being taken away and they are losing out... The winning strategy is to put them down harder and rub it in their face hard...although it will not improve their lot in life...as they will rationalize away the truth, you will be able to derive sadistic pleasure.
Enjoy.

LOL ... they really don't want to debate...they just want to insult/put down others so they can sleep better at night....even though they know that their economic/political rights are being taken away and they are losing out... The winning strategy is to put them down harder and rub it in their face hard...although it will not improve their lot in life...as they will rationalize away the truth, you will be able to derive sadistic pleasure.
Enjoy.
Give them a quarter of alcohol and beef they will be happy and curse India in the same breathe

at least egg should be allowed man. It is an essential diet and cheaper than milk. How will your people fight with enemies who eat beef, nonveg etc,.. proteins are must.

There was this case where a Sicular Hindu girl married a already married Secular man. but he killed her after few months because he got tired of her sickular rants.
Its all fine...the kerala hindu man is all right with his daughter being part of a islamic haram...just like it has been going on for the last millennium

at least egg should be allowed man. It is an essential diet and cheaper than milk. How will your people fight with enemies who eat beef, nonveg etc,.. proteins are must.
we use pulses or lentils. You should know... in germany you get "Tellerlinsen" whose protein content is better than eggs and indian pulses are even better.

Back
Top Bottom