What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

Yes lets stick to strict definition of secularism when the shoe is on the other foot. quite convenient. Not surprising coming from a Mallu..

Why evade my question?

How is your earlier post related to secularism?

You made the post, so you have to answer if there is any meaning behind it.

we use pulses or lentils. You should know... in germany you get "Tellerlinsen" whose protein content is better than eggs and indian pulses are even better.

Pulses are not cheap. Egg and Nonveg is a part of culture in hills of India. If they do not eat they will get tuberculosis very soon, in that cold, in less oxygen. An intelligent mind knows this.

In your plains, non veg should be avoided due to high temp and tropical climate. Fish can work. ..

Pulses are not cheap. Egg and Nonveg is a part of culture in hills of India. If they do not eat they will get tuberculosis very soon, in that cold, in less oxygen. An intelligent mind knows this.

In your plains, non veg should be avoided due to high temp and tropical climate. Fish can work. ..
MP is on a plautau and lentils are cheap there

MP is on a plautau and lentils are cheap there

It says, they have banned in kashmir also. People will die if they live on veg diet. people there have to do lot's of hardship and they need non veg and cheese. Specially in ladhak. Come on man.

Why evade my question?

How is your earlier post related to secularism?

You made the post, so you have to answer if there is any meaning behind it.
how is this piece of news against secularism?

It says, they have banned in kashmir also. People will die if they live on veg diet. people there have to do lot's of hardship and they need non veg and cheese. Specially in ladhak. Come on man.
picture shows kashmir has 1 egg.. which is low.

Forcing religious beliefs (fasting) on others in a public place (school) is against the basic idea of secularism.

Why you ask?
You do know that eggs were removed from the menu to honor the Jain community. Or is there only Muslims in India who are considered as minority?

I hope somebody challenges them in court.. its crime against humanity...
Come to MP and try it you little marxist.

You do know that eggs were removed from the menu to honor the Jain community. Or is there only Muslims in India who are considered as minority?
What he means is that its OK to force muslim beliefs on others but you cannot demand respect for your beliefs.

Modi ji will make sure 600 million of Indian poor, starving, folk get their full nutrients from grass, don't worry.
in fact we ARE trying to kill half the population !

Eggs were never ever part of Mid Day Meal menu. Some big egg lobbies were trying hard to get contract and after rejection the Propaganda.

Come to MP and try it you little marxist.

What he means is that its OK to force muslim beliefs on others but you cannot demand respect for your beliefs.
lol.. internet tough guy.. apne gully me kutta sher ... if I use that logic.. talibans are right in the geography they operate in.

hey isnt that the definition of secularism?
:lol:

lol.. internet tough guy.. apne gully me kutta sher ... if I use that logic.. talibans are right in the geography they operate in.
Yes MP residents==Talibans..... as I said ... come to MP and take a shot in the courts.. else go fly a kite.
@wolfschanzze join the action bro.

I am talking about your post about Kerala schools

Back
Top Bottom