What's new

Not Easy for US to do an Osama-type raid on Pak nuclear weapons: Musharaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't divert from the topic -- your strategic assets have been destroyed by terrorists. even your military bases and GHQ are not safe

And now you are comparing GHQ and Mehran base with our nuclear assets! I cant help this reasoning.

BTW there's a saying "Before you look at the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take out the log in your own eye".

Enough said... Peace

attacking on 100s site same time is not kiddish job as you saying baby .you know whats funny here? we make nukes you can't take our brains hahahaha

you have to engage whole damn army for this attack on air bases army storages secret under ground storages and many many more .better they hire sunny davol for this job :rofl:

i agree with you

taking control of 100 plus nukes is not easy

after OBL raid, Mehran attack such kind of comments sounds like Koi baat nahin ab yeh karke dikhana......

after OBL raid, Mehran attack such kind of comments sounds like Koi baat nahin ab yeh karke dikhana......
and such type of comment sound like you are posting without any information on the topic :P Research a little , read the previous discussion in the same thread and come argue with us :D

And now you are comparing GHQ and Mehran base with our nuclear assets! I cant help this reasoning.

BTW there's a saying "Before you look at the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take out the log in your own eye".

Enough said... Peace

Mehran attack was one of the most audacious attack... they took your Orions down in between of hundred of security guards.

I am not saying that Us will succed in taking out your nukes or it is a easy task.. it is one of heck of a task. But nothing is impossible. They have INSIDERS

US did their Operation Abottabad right behind Pakistan army base.. what else any proof required for their secret operation ability..
One day we will sudden see the news that Pak nukes are in US custody..

Peace..

Uh, what base, where? There is no base in Abbotabad mate.

Who told you that?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Mehran attack was one of the most audacious attack... they took your Orions down in between of hundred of security guards.

I am not saying that Us will succed in taking out your nukes or it is a easy task.. it is one of heck of a task. But nothing is impossible. They have INSIDERS

Had you ever visited a normal security base like that before the PNS mehran attack, you would have known!

US did their Operation Abottabad right behind Pakistan army base.. what else any proof required for their secret operation ability..
One day we will sudden see the news that Pak nukes are in US custody..

Peace..
Yes , you can even see them in Indian custody just if you try some hallucinogens :P or maybe in some fan fictions on BR :D ... The same way you built a army base in Abbottabad just now :rofl:

Just wanna say that US will not try to take on Pak nukes.

Besides, its not that hard for them if they wanna do it. Of course, Mush and other Pak officials will say that US can't do it, but it reminds me those warnings against US from countries like Iraq and people like Taliban.

Now come on, US is a sole super power, and look at their past record. They can do it and Pak knows it. You can't expect them of accepting that US can take the nukes away.

US will not do it though.

Just wanna say that US will not try to take on Pak nukes.

Besides, its not that hard for them if they wanna do it.

Now come on, US is a sole super power, and look at their past record. They can do it and Pak knows it. You can't expect them of accepting that US can take the nukes away.

US will not do it though.
What does being a sole super power has to do with accomplishing the almost impossible task of stealing 100 nukes at different locations guarded by 8000+ personnel?... You dont expect 5-6 dozens US seals to fight with our SPD forces do you ? Not even stealth will help US in such scenario ...

What does being a sole super power has to do with accomplishing the almost impossible task of stealing 100 nukes at different locations guarded by 8000+ personnel?... You dont expect 5-6 dozens US seals to fight with our SPD forces do you ? Not even stealth will help US in such scenario ...
Why do you think that US will just use 5-6 dozens seals only? The reason I mentioned USA being the super power because it is. Besides, when countries like Iraq can say that we'll give the matching response, I'll expect more from country like Pakistan. Again, I'm saying that US will not do it but they "can" if they want to.

As for keeping nukes at different locations, don't you think that US will not take this into the consideration? Won't they be prepared for this scenario if they decide to do it?

May be the different locations should be one of the reasons US is not doing it right now. They may do it once they have the full proof planning, who knows.

I'd still say that its not an easy job and US won't do it not because of the complications of task but simply because they don't want to do it.

indians can dream as much as they want, but pak nukes will remain in pakistan. US is a superpower, but that does not mean they are immortal. Afghanistan, vietnam and cuba proves that.

If US even tries to do that it will trigger an all out war and possibly ww3. And look at uncle sams economy, they are in a huge dept and are not dumbasses that will risk it

Why do you think that US will just use 5-6 dozens seals only? The reason I mentioned USA being the super power because it is. Besides, when countries like Iraq can say that we'll give the matching response, I'll expect more from country like Pakistan. Again, I'm saying that US will not do it but they "can" if they want to.

As for keeping nukes at different locations, don't you think that US will not take this into the consideration? Won't they be prepared for this scenario if they decide to do it?
Are you kinda confused about full scale war and special operation ? Even 5-6 dozens of SEALS is a highly optimistic estimate ... If you bring them with stealth helicopters , thats the max you can get ... Otherwise if some cargo plane is used ( again assuming the impossible ) it will ruin the whole mission because the SEALS have to be brought in secret ... Because the moment the PAF tracks them down , you know what will follow next ... Even if Stealth option is used , the SSG commandos will literally slaughter these SEALS already facing a numerical inferiority ...

and what makes you so sure that Pakistani Authorities haven't thought of such plan and deployed counter measures ? Kindly do not reply with the same " US is superpower " arguments since its making no sense whatsoever ... Instead of taking ground realities in account , you guys seem to be writing the plot for next 007 movie ...

Are you kinda confused about full scale war and special operation ? Even 5-6 dozens of SEALS is a highly optimistic estimate ... If you bring them with stealth helicopters , thats the max you can get ... Otherwise if some cargo plane is used ( again assuming the impossible ) it will ruin the whole mission because the SEALS have to be brought in secret ... The moment the PAF tracks them down , the SSG commandos will literally slaughter these SEALS already facing a numerical inferiority ...

and what makes you so sure that Pakistani Authorities haven't thought of such plan and deployed counter measures ? Kindly do not reply with the same " US is superpower " arguments since its making no sense whatsoever ... Instead of taking ground
realities in account , you guys seem to be writing the plot for next 007 movie ...
not to mention, even taliban managed to shoot down a chinook which killed 30 of these seals, and that was with a RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom