What's new

Not Easy for US to do an Osama-type raid on Pak nuclear weapons: Musharaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAN SOLDIER

Reaction score
Not Easy for US to do an Osama-type raid on Pak nuclear weapons: Musharraf

WASHINGTON: Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf has said that the country's nuclear weapons are very hard targets and can never be attacked by the United States.

"I don't think it is possible from my purely military perspective for anyone, including the United States, to attack them that easily," Musharraf told Fareed Zakaria of the CNN in an interview.

"They are very well dispersed and they in very strong positions and also guarded. So, therefore, I don't think it's as simple as Osama bin Laden action or one point action, which is a soft target. This is a very hard target. These are very hard targets. And in places which are not accessible," he said.

Musharraf said that Pakistan's nuclear weapons are demated.

"As far as this mating and de-mating is concerned, they are all de-mated. I think even when we had a confrontation with India, we never mated the weapons, and I don't think India did. Because we have conventional strength to meet the challenges of war, so we don't have to go unconventional right away. So therefore they are never mated," he said.

Responding to questions, Musharraf alleged the Afghan President Hamid Karzai has refused to accept Pakistan's offer of training its security personnel.

"I have been bending backwards for Afghanistan. I have been bending backwards, asking President Karzai, we opened out all our training institutions free of cost. Come to Pakistan and we'll train you. Not one has come," he claimed.

Musharraf said he still does not trust Karzai even if he recently said that Afghanistan would support Pakistan in the event of a US-Pak war.

"Impossible" and "not easy" are two different things. I do agree that it won't be easy for US to carry out like OBL raid but saying Impossible while US successfully had done such adventure before,, is too optimistic. US has a well established n/w of CIA agents in Pakistan and for sure they must have a sound information about pak nukes.

It is really good to see that even in case of emergency no one either India or Pakistan projected their nuclear weapons.

Hamid Karzai's refusal to take help from pakistan for training of military personnel is an strategic setback for Pakistan.

Well balanced analysis from Parvez.

Please don't drag INDIA into this thread as we have nothing to do with this....

US did their Operation Abottabad right behind Pakistan army base.. what else any proof required for their secret operation ability..
One day we will sudden see the news that Pak nukes are in US custody..

Peace..

US did their Operation Abottabad right behind Pakistan army base.. what else any proof required for their secret operation ability..

Peace..
attacking on 100s site same time is not kiddish job as you saying baby .you know whats funny here? we make nukes you can't take our brains hahahaha

you have to engage whole damn army for this attack on air bases army storages secret under ground storages and many many more .better they hire sunny davol for this job :rofl:

attacking on 100s site same time is not kiddish job as you saying baby .you know whats funny here? we make nukes you can't take our brains hahahaha

you have to engage whole damn army for this attack on air bases army storages secret under ground storages and many many more .better they hire sunny davol for this job :rofl:

They may use 100 stealth helicopters.Dont underestimate them

Indian, american, israel, nato air force simultaneously launching an attack at multiple fronts.
One group involved in taking down paf while the other taking nuke facility to reduce resistances for sf's (simultaneously).
While this is going on sf's need to be dropped to secure the nukes and the installations.

Indian, american navy enforcing a blockade.
Indian amphibious and us marine force opening multiple fronts across pak.
India should execute cold start.

The success of this operation will rely on how efficiently all this action is taken simultaneously without any glitch and how well researched action plan india, usa, israel & nato come up with.

This should be well practiced before hand in the guise of joint exercise so enemy has little or no doubt.

loads and loads of intel needed for this.

^ Was it necessary to bring india in this. Now be ready to be nuked IF you do this:devil:

Indian, american, israel, nato air force simultaneously launching an attack at multiple fronts.
One group involved in taking down paf while the other taking nuke facility to reduce resistances for sf's (simultaneously).
While this is going on sf's need to be dropped to secure the nukes and the installations.

The success of this operation will rely on how efficiently all this action is taken simultaneously without any glitch and how well researched action plan india, usa, israel & nato come up with.

This should be well practiced before hand in the guise of joint exercise so enemy has little or no doubt.

Hmm may be China will also help us on this mission..

Peace..

Hi golmaal, do you have brains? OBL compound were totaly isolated and they got him without any resistance. Now when they came for Nukes. They have to Deal with SPD commandos as well as SSG commandos as well as conventional soldiers. Always think rationally whenever talks about snatching our nukes that how they deal with Commandos first

^ Was it necessary to bring india in this. Now be ready to be nuked IF you do this:devil:

honestly India will have great advantage if Pakistan nukes are gone. Lets not be very naive about it.
So what i said if ever happens or anything similar then India should get involved.
It will be naive to believe that Pakistan won't react by bombing India if USA comes for your nuke. I may be wrong but precaution is better here.

They may use 100 stealth helicopters.Dont underestimate them
No need to even overestimate them ... Nobody knows the real story behind OBL raid ... Nukes are entirely different matter ... Come for them and be ready to be nuked ... If we were to lose , we will make sure our worst enemy goes down with us , wont we ?

Hi golmaal, do you have brains? OBL compound were totaly isolated and they got him without any resistance. Now when they came for Nukes. They have to Deal with SPD commandos as well as SSG commandos as well as conventional soldiers. Always think rationally whenever talks about snatching our nukes that how they deal with Commandos first

Dear Mafiya I just mentioned earlier scenario that US marines undertaken.. I am not saying this would be a cat walk to them. but we should know US is a global military leader and they can do anything (we have seen a lot of worldwide operation to believe this). what I am saying is this is not an alien task to US though..
I hope Pak establishment also take this in to consideration.

Writing a novel or the next fictional plot for 007 movie ? Are you ?
Over 8000 active personnel's guard the nuke facilities of Pakistan , Just how many SF's will you airlift ? Keep in mind that what you would be facing are the elite of the elitest SSG commandoes , not some ordinary soldiers ... How do you plan to get Intel even ? If even i assume that at max you can lift 2000 SF's commandos ! How do you plan to bring them in ? In stealth helicopters :rofl: Will take a month in the best possible scenario that way ... Do you really think that PAF will be sleeping at that time ? Enforce a blockade ? :lol: Pakistan has repeated again and again , that in the scenario that Pakistan loses territory and fears that its nukes will be neutralized or its existence dangered , it will not hesitate to nuke its enemies ... Yes , we will go down but will take you with us too ... and what do you think China would be watching when all NATO , India , Israelis and Americans take down Pakistani nukes ? :rofl: You ever heard of the magic word " MAD ?
Dear Mafiya I just mentioned earlier scenario that US marines undertaken.. I am not saying this would be a cat walk to them. but we should know US is a global military leader and they can do anything (we have seen a lot of worldwide operation to believe this). what I am saying is this is not an alien task to US though..
I hope Pak establishment also take this in to consideration.
Taking 100 nukes is close to impossible even US with all its military might cant possibly dream of taking them out ... Cat walk or not , there are 8000 SSG commandos taking care of nukes , just how many SF's can you bring in a stealth helicopter ? :azn:

Writing a novel or the next fictional plot for 007 movie ? Are you ?
Over 8000 active personnel's guard the nuke facilities of Pakistan , Just how many SF's will you airlift ? Keep in mind that what you would be facing are the elite of the elitest SSG commandoes , not some ordinary soldiers ... How do you plan to get Intel even ? If even i assume that at max you can lift 2000 SF's commandos ! How do you plan to bring them in ? In stealth helicopters :rofl: Will take a month in the best possible scenario that way ... Do you really think that PAF will be sleeping at that time ? Enforce a blockade ? :lol: Pakistan has repeated again and again , that in the scenario that Pakistan loses territory and fears that its nukes will be neutralized or its existence dangered , it will not hesitate to nuke its enemies ... Yes , we will go down but will take you with us too ... and what do you think China would be watching when all NATO , India , Israelis and Americans take down Pakistani nukes ? :rofl: You ever heard of the magic word " MAD ?
Taking 100 nukes is close to impossible even US with all its military might cant possibly dream of taking them out ... Cat walk or not , there are 8000 SSG commandos taking care of nukes , just how many SF's can you bring in a stealth helicopter ? :azn:

8000 guarding each installation!!!!!:no:
SF's from India, US, Israel and NATO.
As i said earlier One group (AF) involved in taking down paf while the other taking nuke facility to reduce resistances for sf's (simultaneously).
Your nukes are de mated right!!!!! and of course all this will be a surprise raid meticulously planned with solid intel.

You should see the amount of SF's and Rangers present during OBL raid.
For this do the maths.

also while this is going on India should cross International borders and start Cold start. This will create great confusion in pakistan as to where they have to spread and allocate their resources.
As always China will not do anything.
China against US, INDIA, ISRAEL,NATO for PAKISTAN:no:

8000 guarding each installation!!!!!:no:
SF's from India, US, Israel and NATO.
As i said earlier One group (AF) involved in taking down paf while the other taking nuke facility to reduce resistances for sf's (simultaneously).
Your nukes are de mated right!!!!! and of course all this will be a surprise raid meticulously planned with solid intel.

You should see the amount of SF's and Rangers present during OBL raid.
For this do the maths.
How exactly do you keep the airlifting of 1000' of SF literally a secret ? Securing nukes are another matter ... Try to land here first ... Do you know once upon a time Israel planned such kind of raid ? Asked India for help , your country refused , it knew the outcome of such a thing ... If not even 8000's are guarding each installation , then even your SF's wont be more than 1000 for each nuclear facility and God knows how many we have !!! By the time you mess with the commandos , half the army will pull in ... Will you airlift another 50k soldiers by stealth helicopters afterwards ? :P The commandos used during OBL raid were just about 2 dozens not more ... You plan to bring in around 3000 ? How smuggle them perhaps ? :lol:

also while this is going on India should cross International borders and start Cold start.
China against US, INDIA, ISRAEL,NATO for PAKISTAN:no:
and Be prepared to kiss a melancholic good bye to its very existence and wet dreams of countering China :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom