What's new

Not Easy for US to do an Osama-type raid on Pak nuclear weapons: Musharaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and try to read what happened after the dissolution of USSR , how many nukes went missing ! How much uranium was stolen from India ? So the next time , you dont have to worry about extremist getting help from Insiders as some other nuclear nations are as vulnerable to theft as we are ... Finally a sensible post ? What were my earlier responses then ? Abandoned and left didn't you ? Couldn't face the heat perhaps ? :lol:

dude what a self loathing stuff from you
who abandoned i am here ain't I!!!!!

Its not India but world communities think Pakistan is heading toward a fail state and having nuke it does make a matter of concern to everyone. what say?

when nukes are taken by international force then how will it result into MAD.
Few of them will find their way inside India , Dont worry for that ! I must enlighten you that we possess second strike capability ...

pls for your information Pakistan is fighting against Taliban things which India sponsors from afghanistan.

dude what a self loathing stuff from you
who abandoned i am here ain't I!!!!!

Its not India but world communities think Pakistan is heading toward a fail state and having nuke it does make a matter of concern to everyone. what say?
Will you now say that Pakistani nukes are transported by carts ? :lol: You are here at the moment , but trying to go in circles rather than discussing your already debunked plan ... Continue Please ... Shall i add more 2-3 countries besides the one you already mentioned and debunk it again ?

ha ha ha ha of course few will come to India for dismantling after the raid.

we have third strike capability :cheesy:
Making new things up ? Are you now ? :rofl: Yes they will , because at the news of raid inside Pakistan , the launch sequence will start and your mutated generations will be able to curse you for eternity :cheesy:

your the one going in circles mate.

carts hmmmmm why not!!!!
won't be that suspicious will it:azn:
Like trying to divert and repeating the same again and again when even your fellow countrymen dont agree with you :P

Even fan boys try and gain a little information before writing on things they dont really properly understand , why didn't you ? :undecided:

why don't u enlighten with the knowledge of pak's second strkike capability???

oh look wise man commenting:hang2:

come on as i said its beyond your understanding mate:smokin:

google can't show unknown and supertnatural things:devil:

Just a friendly advice ... Start with basic articles on intelligence gathering , logistics , numerical superiority , conventional and non conventional warfare , nuclear warfare , foreign relations between the countries you seem to love the most and last but not least Mutually Assured Destruction ... So you dont have to bore us with fictional plots :P Beyond my understanding ? Did i write the fictional plot for starting the WW3 yesterday ?

Pak develops second-strike N-capability - Times Of India

So you may believe it , even though there are countless other international ones :woot:
look, if u can't come up with links here, don't claim anything....everybody knows pak army no more than a dwarf in conventional warfare, but since u can't come to terms with it, u find your peace by trolling.....
It is you who seem to be trolling here ... Yes , the same dwarf's a pain in the *** for her 5 times bigger neighbor and the reason you are psychologically obsessed with it :azn:

what does that mean? shall we assume that it is possible, but not easy.
Yes! surely its possible if they wanna do suicide....They can happili try that...we love that to happen......:D

Good work everyone
you pretty much killed the thread, I dont see anything meaningful for the last few pages but off topic rants and trolling and responding to trolling.

hence closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom