What's new

Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army

Where is the Pakistan army?

This should clear things out for people who are having wet dreams everyday..... by the way the article is from The News,Pakistani Paper.

Five thousand square kilometres of Swat are now under Taliban control -- de jure. Chitral (14,850 sq km), Dir (5,280 sq km), Shangla (1,586 sq km), Hangu (1,097 sq km), Lakki Marwat (3,164 sq km), Bannu (1,227 sq km), Tank (1,679 sq km), Khyber, Kurram, Bajaur, Mohmand, Orkzai, North Waziristan and South Waziristan are all under Taliban control -- de facto. That's a total of 56,103 square kilometres of Pakistan under Taliban control -- de facto

At least 11 per cent of Pakistan's landmass has been ceded to the Taliban. Where is the Pakistan army? I Corps is in Mangla, II Corps is in Multan, IV Corps in Lahore, V Corps in Karachi, X Corps in Rawalpindi, XI Corps in Peshawar, XII Corps in Quetta, XXX Corps in Gujranwala and XXXI is in Bahawalpur, In effect, some 80 to 90 per cent of our military assets are deployed to counter the threat from India. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and sees its inventory of 6,384 tanks as a threat. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian air force and sees its inventory of 672 combat aircraft as a threat. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and notices that six out of 13 Indian corps are strike corps. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and finds that 15, 9, 16, 14, 11, 10 and 2 Corps are all pointing their guns at Pakistan. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and discovers that the 3rd Armoured Division, 4 RAPID Division and 2nd Armoured Brigade have been deployed to cut Pakistan into two halves. The Pakistan army looks at the Taliban and sees no Arjun Main Battle Tanks (MBT), no armoured fighting vehicles, no 155 mm Bofors howitzers, no Akash surface-to-air missiles, no BrahMos land attack cruise missiles, no Agni Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles, no Sukhoi Su-30 MKI air superiority strike fighters, no Jaguar attack aircraft, no MiG-27 ground-attack aircraft, no Shakti thermonuclear devices, no Shakti-II 12 kiloton fission devices and no heavy artillery.

And last but not the least this is because Pakistan Army is better equipped than a ill equipped Indian army :rofl:

f494dda74754a15433eb9123158eac67.jpg

This should clear things out for people who are having wet dreams everyday..... by the way the article is from The News,Pakistani Paper.

Five thousand square kilometres of Swat are now under Taliban control -- de jure. Chitral (14,850 sq km), Dir (5,280 sq km), Shangla (1,586 sq km), Hangu (1,097 sq km), Lakki Marwat (3,164 sq km), Bannu (1,227 sq km), Tank (1,679 sq km), Khyber, Kurram, Bajaur, Mohmand, Orkzai, North Waziristan and South Waziristan are all under Taliban control -- de facto. That's a total of 56,103 square kilometres of Pakistan under Taliban control -- de facto

At least 11 per cent of Pakistan's landmass has been ceded to the Taliban. Where is the Pakistan army? I Corps is in Mangla, II Corps is in Multan, IV Corps in Lahore, V Corps in Karachi, X Corps in Rawalpindi, XI Corps in Peshawar, XII Corps in Quetta, XXX Corps in Gujranwala and XXXI is in Bahawalpur, In effect, some 80 to 90 per cent of our military assets are deployed to counter the threat from India. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and sees its inventory of 6,384 tanks as a threat. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian air force and sees its inventory of 672 combat aircraft as a threat. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and notices that six out of 13 Indian corps are strike corps. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and finds that 15, 9, 16, 14, 11, 10 and 2 Corps are all pointing their guns at Pakistan. The Pakistan army looks at the Indian army and discovers that the 3rd Armoured Division, 4 RAPID Division and 2nd Armoured Brigade have been deployed to cut Pakistan into two halves. The Pakistan army looks at the Taliban and sees no Arjun Main Battle Tanks (MBT), no armoured fighting vehicles, no 155 mm Bofors howitzers, no Akash surface-to-air missiles, no BrahMos land attack cruise missiles, no Agni Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles, no Sukhoi Su-30 MKI air superiority strike fighters, no Jaguar attack aircraft, no MiG-27 ground-attack aircraft, no Shakti thermonuclear devices, no Shakti-II 12 kiloton fission devices and no heavy artillery.

And last but not the least this is because Pakistan Army is better equipped than a ill equipped Indian army :rofl:

f494dda74754a15433eb9123158eac67.jpg

WOW MAN U ARE FRUSTRATED WHICH SHOWSHOW MUCH U R WETING UR BEDS THINKING ABOUT PAK ARMY AFTER WATCHING STAR NEWS OR SAMACHARA.Anyway its NOT A COMPARISON THREAD :mod: ATTENTION MODS =IM JUST REPLYIN TO THIS NEW GUYS CHILDISH QUESTIONS...........
LAKKI HANGU TANK KYBER ORAKZAI CHITRAL... KID have u ever heard of them IN NEWS except ur usual BS ?? swat orakzai and mehmand have been cleared ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OPERATION IS GOING ON IN WAZIRISTAN.:cheesy:
About ur more then 6000 tanks which consist of DECADES OLD :cheesy: OBSELETE VIJYANTA AND T72s and 125 ARJUNKSKIES and a pending order of 325 T90s lol.? :woot: How many 155 BOFORS U got??? CAN THEY STAND AGAINST OUR M1A4 US MADE HOWITZERS OUR 155MM PANTHERS OUR 155MM FRITINAZ ETC???????? DOES ARJUNKSIE EVEN WORK YET :what:? OR BRAHMOS ? OR SHAKTA ETC???
Have u ever heard of BABUR CRUISE MISSILE RAAD CM ETC GHORI,HATAF,SHAHEEN,ETC THAT ACUALLY WORK??UNLIKE INDIAN DUDS
REGUARDING UR SU 30s,JAGUARS AND MIG27s lol jag and migs are obselete check IAFs history of crashes????? reguarding SU tht is a good jet dont care WE GOT F 16 D.....REGUARDING YOUR LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PAK ARMYs CORPS THT U HAVE GATHERED FROM WIKI......my friend have you read about a JOINT STATEGIC COMMAND CORPS THTS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO SERVICE SOME PUNCH TO INDIAN ARMY???Do u know about 300000 plus PAK SOLDIERS ON INDO PAK BORDER WAITING FOR SUCH AGGRESSION
HAVE U HEARD OF OUR ON GOING DEVELOPMENTS IN ICMB TAIMUR WITH MORE THEN 6000 KM RANGE POSSIBLY 7000 OR EVEN MORE????ABOUT OUR THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES OUR RAPID AND FAR ADVANCED NUCLEAR ARSENAL???? WHICH ACCORDING TO A RECENT REPORT ARE MORE THEN YOUR PRESENT INVENTORY???OUR SAAD APC OUR IFVs OUR JF17,OUR ALKHALIDS ALZARRARS OUR T 80UD OR T 84 UDs????our FC20s OUR MIRAGE V ROSES ????
enjoy ur stay AND NEXT TIME TRY NOT TO TROLL
:pakistan: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Last edited:
In reply to SSGviper.

I find it difficult believe that pakistan average soldier is better equipped than the indian.

For a start The Pak military budget at $5 billion is a tiny fraction of india $30 billion a year.

Secondly Pakistan have virtually no helicopter fleet as demonstrated during the earthquakes wen you actively asked for heli support

Pak Armour is 75% upgraded T59 called Al ZARRER and barely 500 APC/MICV to transport a huge 500,000 army.

Your para military wear no armour often sandles and salvaar kameex and ride in civillian vehicles as seen on BBC news in UK

i SEE THE GAP with India growing much bigger as indian dominant GDP might of 8-1 begins to show over next decade.

Pak army has a 6 OR 8 BILLION $ budget but u forget MILITARY OWNED ENTERPRISES AND COMPANIES RANGING FROM fertiliser factories to medical universities?
2)30 billion$ is only to replace old obsalete russian equpiment which PAK ARMY THANKS GOD DOESNT HAVE>
3)Helicopters have been bought after the e:taz:arth quake saga like jet rangers and hues or boiengs>so thats not a big problem as well new heavy lift helos are being evaluting contentards are euro copter or BLACK HAWK not to forget our assault helos>?
4)75% upgraded al zarrars lol man there are almost 250 major modifications like engines gunner sight main gun armour pack laser detectors etc...and u forgot our AL KHALIDS AND T85 AND T84 CLONED T80UDs?
5)Where do u get ur wierd stats from 500 apc lol man GET REAL
there are more then 2100 M113s upgraded,2200 saad APC indiginously produced not to forget muhafiz oktar vehicles alqawas or saudi built APCs or BTR 70s or another LOCALLY BUILT APC i forgot its name..
6)my friend my none of our arrmy troops wear shalwar kamees???
UR TALKING ABOUT FC and rangers so let me clear your misconceptions its an old traditional uniform worn since BRITISH RAJ when these were RAISED but now shalwar kameez are worn only once a day in a week with specially made chappals which are like normal shoes and dont have back of them open and appear as normal shoes,,,normal uniform is like the camofage worn BY US MARINES OR AUSTRALIAN SOLDIERS desert color >reguarding Civilian vehicles like YEGO HILUX ISUZU OR DEFENDERS dude most FC CORPS USE WHITE COLOR ON THERE VEHICLES REST ASSAURED THERE ARE FITTED WITH12.7 OR 7.62MM MACHINE GUNS.
PLEASE NOTE UR SPENDING 30$BIL ONLY THIS YEAR TO REPLAVE OBSELETE EQUIPMENT THANKS
I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERES UR QUESTIONS:pakistan:

You dont have Thermonuclear devices.

You have A-Bombs with a Maximum Yield of ~65kt
given the fact you cant put the maximum yield on Missiles
You probably have ~20kt nukes warheads.

Those are A-bombs.

If you do have Fusion Nukes they have yet to be tested.

Pak army has a 6 OR 8 BILLION $ budget but u forget MILITARY OWNED ENTERPRISES AND COMPANIES RANGING FROM fertiliser factories to medical universities?
2)30 billion$ is only to replace old obsalete russian equpiment which PAK ARMY THANKS GOD DOESNT HAVE>
3)Helicopters have been bought after the e:taz:arth quake saga like jet rangers and hues or boiengs>so thats not a big problem as well new heavy lift helos are being evaluting contentards are euro copter or BLACK HAWK not to forget our assault helos>?
4)75% upgraded al zarrars lol man there are almost 250 major modifications like engines gunner sight main gun armour pack laser detectors etc...and u forgot our AL KHALIDS AND T85 AND T84 CLONED T80UDs?
5)Where do u get ur wierd stats from 500 apc lol man GET REAL
there are more then 2100 M113s upgraded,2200 saad APC indiginously produced not to forget muhafiz oktar vehicles alqawas or saudi built APCs or BTR 70s or another LOCALLY BUILT APC i forgot its name..
6)my friend my none of our arrmy troops wear shalwar kamees???
UR TALKING ABOUT FC and rangers so let me clear your misconceptions its an old traditional uniform worn since BRITISH RAJ when these were RAISED but now shalwar kameez are worn only once a day in a week with specially made chappals which are like normal shoes and dont have back of them open and appear as normal shoes,,,normal uniform is like the camofage worn BY US MARINES OR AUSTRALIAN SOLDIERS desert color >reguarding Civilian vehicles like YEGO HILUX ISUZU OR DEFENDERS dude most FC CORPS USE WHITE COLOR ON THERE VEHICLES REST ASSAURED THERE ARE FITTED WITH12.7 OR 7.62MM MACHINE GUNS.
PLEASE NOTE UR SPENDING 30$BIL ONLY THIS YEAR TO REPLAVE OBSELETE EQUIPMENT THANKS
I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERES UR QUESTIONS:pakistan:

Thats all well and good but you compleltly ignored my first post of

what The IA means by Battle ready.

And how u intend to achieve the same.

Well, its impossible to project the future base on the past. This article is clear look at the next 15 years base on the past 15 year. So its nothing special

India does not trust US enough. USSR aka Russia is still considered most friendliest country to India and even with all its might, India was not a subservient to any other country.

Unlike Japan and Germany which lost its sovereignty due to World War, unlike UK which wanted to keep its past status after the World War, unlike Australia that has no power to speak of, unlike Russia that want to join forces with China and India to keep its past superpower status, India power and influence is only growing. It does not need any support from any power to maintain its current influence.

When US aircraft carrier was docked in Chennai port in India, one of its planes flew into Indian airspace without permission and this was noted by Indian armed forces. This was also highly unpopular in India too. So I dont see neither govt support nor public support for such an alliance where India will have to allow US ports to maintain its military. As regards US needing space, I think there are several locations for US already. US has military posts in about 135 countries or so.

India has lot of military games with other nations for co-operation and as learning exercises, but I really doubt India really needs to move to become second grade partner.

China was a second grade partner in the 1980s against the USSR. It allow US military presence in Xingiang to track Soviet nuclear capability.

However, as you mention that India is not ready for close relationship with US per Engalnd/Germany/Japan with US. I'm certain that US will not trust India with latest military technology.

Infact if you look at what is happening now, where in the past India used to buy whatever Russia provided it, India is coming up with RFI for its needs, rather than just paying Russia for weapons, it is only interested in getting weapons from Russia if they are ready to offer ToT and joint development in future weaponary.

So much has changed India position where India was close to bankruptcy in 1991 by having only 15 days of trade value as reserve. The opening up of economy and relative backwardness has grown India beyond any one's beliefs..

India certainly had came a long way. You can tell by how many Indians here or else where online believing that it will be the most powerful military in the world tomorrow. Unfortunately, this has make Indian netizens a laughing stock in the internet community. I think a lot of Pakistani talking about how they can take over India is just a a parady of what Indians are saying here. :rofl:

China can collapse as easily it is standing now. If there will be another Tienanmen square or any other agitation from rural people whose lands are taken away for growth, problems can start.

Yes.. I bet a lot of Indians are projecting China to encounter another tienanmen and collap. This is highly unlikely as Chinese economy grows. China is not only exporting but also consuming. It is projected to be the largest auto producer and consumer this year. It took Japan all these years to become the #1 auto producer in 2007. China took that title from then in just 2 years. 2 year reign by Japan as the #1 auto producer ended so quickly. Finally, China is also the #1 auto consumer, something that Japan never attempt to achieve. Granted, the cars produced in China are low quality ones. But its quality will improve.

So growing China can change into questionable status anytime. Democracy is the future as is apparent from USSR's demise.

A command/non capitalist economy is what caused a USSR to collapsed. China is communism in name only. Its more captalist as compare to the US :usflag: as compare to the Obama administration.So do not under estimate China. The people of Taiwan know this better than a lot of people.

But as it stands now, China's defense budget is estimated somewhere between 78-150 billion aka 160-300 billion$ in PPP terms. I think just by dismissing that China is incapable does not change this fact. Chinese influence is felt by everyone in the world and one cannot say that some group only has intellect for technological development..

China is progressing impressively with its economy. But in terms of technology, it will be behind the west for quite a while. Furthermore, the technology gap is widening beteen China and the US. China has to run just to stand still.

Yes American technological dominance will stay but history has shown that German tanks which were far more advanced than Patton tanks and Russian tanks could not win because of sheer scale of these tanks. US is only country with true 5th gen plane. A watered down version (F35) is made for every one else. China and Russia/India are the only countries attempting to make 5th gen planes. If China becomes successful with their J-XX project, it is another step for them. Everyone in the world currently puts China at #2 position in terms of power projection though they limit its power project to immediate surroundings.

India has a chance to abondon the Russian relatinship and become a partner in F35. But India has refused. Both the Russian and Chinese cannot field a plane to compete against F-35 within the next 10-15 years. If India is waiting for Russians to provide it with 5th generation craft, it would be a longer wait than the LCA project.

China has demonstrated the world that it can hack US military sites, hit the satellites with missiles, its army has gained capacity to move its forces at much faster pace to any of its border..

China can send people of space, a younger version of John Glenn. :usflag: Who is over 80 years old now.

Now with Russia's attempt to bring China and India together to put stalwart against US, which I know that both China and India dont want to join, means that Russia and Chinese border is relatively safe. If Indo-China border issues are peacefully resolved, where do you think they would deploy 2 million forces? ..

That is why India must choose wisely. Not poorly. So far, its chosen poorly and try to play the middle ground. As you mentioned earlier, India is not as powerful as China/Russia or US. As a person who like to project into the future, you probably know that this projection is not going to change. As US is pushing China and Russia closer together, which is a deplomatic failure. These two countries would become closer allies. The question is where India stand, with Chicoms/Russians or with the US/west. If you think India is going to be a independent 3rd force, it would be a very very weak 3rd force as compare to the China/Russia and the west.

Similarly, China will be developing counter measures to counter the missile shield too. ..

Sometime into the future. I'm certain China can do that.

How this possible? I think you should talk to any economist and you will find the answer I gave you.

Credit ratings are ratings issued based on current and future payment. The more predictable a country is regarding payments, the higher the rating. So, as per your assertion, if US does not pay, its ratings will go down. Ratings are not controlled by US govt. It is private agencies that do that. So if you dont pay, your ratings go down. It is just like credit score.

US never had debt that serviced by foreigners in such high volume. Before 1950's, all of US debt was serviced by domestic consumers. After 1980's, US for first time started having foreign countries owning larger percentage of US treasury bonds and US bills. The share of foreign countries has risen from there to now constituting about 51% of the debt serviced.

US open capital markets allows domestic consumers to invest in foreign countries. So if US were to default, it is castrophic event. Much more safer and less expensive way will be to inflate the currency and US FED provide funds to US Treasury with some special servicing.Though it would reduce the value of dollar substantially, it wont destroy US and the world (because the world depends upon dollar).

Look at the impact just few week back when Dubai - much smaller state started talking about debt restructuring.

Dubai: A High Rise, Then a Steep Fall - WSJ.com

So if US falls, it would impact not just itself but the whole world. US citizens will bear the brunt of this assault.

Chinese economy is tie to the US economy. So if US go down, so would China's. Would US default and would China allow US to default? I do not think so. It would be catastrophic. However, US can renegotiate the terms down. This is especially do able with a superior arm forces and the thought of the catastrophy that will happen if US default on the loan.

Well, its impossible to project the future base on the past. This article is clear look at the next 15 years base on the past 15 year. So its nothing special

China was a second grade partner in the 1980s against the USSR. It allow US military presence in Xingiang to track Soviet nuclear capability.

However, as you mention that India is not ready for close relationship with US per Engalnd/Germany/Japan with US. I'm certain that US will not trust India with latest military technology.

India certainly had came a long way. You can tell by how many Indians here or else where online believing that it will be the most powerful military in the world tomorrow. Unfortunately, this has make Indian netizens a laughing stock in the internet community. I think a lot of Pakistani talking about how they can take over India is just a a parady of what Indians are saying here. :rofl:

Yes.. I bet a lot of Indians are projecting China to encounter another tienanmen and collap. This is highly unlikely as Chinese economy grows. China is not only exporting but also consuming. It is projected to be the largest auto producer and consumer this year. It took Japan all these years to become the #1 auto producer in 2007. China took that title from then in just 2 years. 2 year reign by Japan as the #1 auto producer ended so quickly. Finally, China is also the #1 auto consumer, something that Japan never attempt to achieve. Granted, the cars produced in China are low quality ones. But its quality will improve.

A command/non capitalist economy is what caused a USSR to collapsed. China is communism in name only. Its more captalist as compare to the US :usflag: as compare to the Obama administration.So do not under estimate China. The people of Taiwan know this better than a lot of people.

China is progressing impressively with its economy. But in terms of technology, it will be behind the west for quite a while. Furthermore, the technology gap is widening beteen China and the US. China has to run just to stand still.

India has a chance to abondon the Russian relatinship and become a partner in F35. But India has refused. Both the Russian and Chinese cannot field a plane to compete against F-35 within the next 10-15 years. If India is waiting for Russians to provide it with 5th generation craft, it would be a longer wait than the LCA project.

China can send people of space, a younger version of John Glenn. :usflag: Who is over 80 years old now.

That is why India must choose wisely. Not poorly. So far, its chosen poorly and try to play the middle ground. As you mentioned earlier, India is not as powerful as China/Russia or US. As a person who like to project into the future, you probably know that this projection is not going to change. As US is pushing China and Russia closer together, which is a deplomatic failure. These two countries would become closer allies. The question is where India stand, with Chicoms/Russians or with the US/west. If you think India is going to be a independent 3rd force, it would be a very very weak 3rd force as compare to the China/Russia and the west.

Chinese economy is tie to the US economy. So if US go down, so would China's. Would US default and would China allow US to default? I do not think so. It would be catastrophic. However, US can renegotiate the terms down. This is especially do able with a superior arm forces and the thought of the catastrophy that will happen if US default on the loan.

very good post.... keep it up.........:cheers:

very good post.... keep it up.........:cheers:

Really. One point I made is that at the given rate, India economy and technology will far further and further away from China. I guess you also agree at this point?

yes i do... for atleast next 50 years its just a minimum deterrence for us...afterwards i cant say....a lo of things can change in this time...who would have thought of china's present status in 1959...

as much as f-35 is concerned ..you never know what is going to happen..consider the indo-american relations in 1999 and 2009... a lot of water has flown under the bridge......

yes i do... for atleast next 50 years its just a minimum deterrence for us...afterwards i cant say....a lo of things can change in this time...who would have thought of china's present status in 1959...

You are one of the few Indians online that has the common sense that India military and economy is superior to China. Most Indians on here believe that Indian arm forces can march up to Beijing in 10 days.

As for the future, if the current trend holds true. China can probably conquere India in 10 days in 40 years. India needs a lot of help, and only US can help. Otherwise, just join the China camp.:china::indiaflag:

as much as f-35 is concerned ..you never know what is going to happen..consider the indo-american relations in 1999 and 2009... a lot of water has flown under the bridge......

US does have trusted allies, such as England and Japan. If the relationship between the US and India is the same as that of US and England or US and Japan, I'm certain that the US :usflag: would share F-35 tech with India.

You are one of the few Indians online that has the common sense that India military and economy is superior to China. Most Indians on here believe that Indian arm forces can march up to Beijing in 10 days.

As for the future, if the current trend holds true. China can probably conquere India in 10 days in 40 years. India needs a lot of help, and only US can help. Otherwise, just join the China camp.:china::indiaflag:

Can you poin out any one saying that India is better than China in military and economically???you are guessing up some thing and saying that it was said by Indians..Yes we say that China wont have a cake walk like they had in 1962..Our Army is much prepared and it can give tough times to China ..Not a single Indians in this forum said that we can march up to Beijing..Give your imagination some rest

Can you poin out any one saying that India is better than China in military and economically???you are guessing up some thing and saying that it was said by Indians..Yes we say that China wont have a cake walk like they had in 1962..Our Army is much prepared and it can give tough times to China ..Not a single Indians in this forum said that we can march up to Beijing..Give your imagination some rest

Ok.. maybe not using the term "better than China".( At least not in the Pakistani forum, I'm certain it has been uttered many times in Bharat Rakshak) But Indian here sound very belligerent against China. Which is unfortunate. I do not see any Chinese talking about catching up to US even though economically, China is catching up to US. Most Chinese, even under Chicom rule, are more modest. The Indians on here need to practice moderation when discuss its enemies. And this is even a Pakistani forum.

Ok.. maybe not using the term "better than China".( At least not in the Pakistani forum, I'm certain it has been uttered many times in Bharat Rakshak) But Indian here sound very belligerent against China. Which is unfortunate. I do not see any Chinese talking about catching up to US even though economically, China is catching up to US. Most Chinese, even under Chicom rule, are more modest. The Indians on here need to practice moderation when discuss its enemies. And this is even a Pakistani forum.

Dont crap us about how humble and modest chinese are ..we see it all the time in this forum ..re read the threads you can see how modest and humble they are..Every country is trying to catching up and copying the economic sucess of other countries... and yes as i said re read the threads you can see many Chinese saying about beating the US..next time read the forum full before making the blind claims

Back
Top Bottom