What's new

Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army

yes USA saab ka **** hai atleast today, and is smarter then all ..strategy wise NATO and US have common interest. So USA is US + NATO

China is definitely not the best in the world. Its still decades behind the west, especially the US. I think the Indian military should focus on defeating the US military, especially take out the base in Diego Garcia. After all, the one country that prevent complete conquest of Pakistan in 1971 was the USN. If for some reasons India can totally take over Pakistan again, the one country that would be able to stop India is USA, not China. That is why Taiwan is relying on the 7th fleet to prevent China from take over Taiwan. In the same way, if the scenario in 1971 recur, then the USN Indian ocean fleet would still be able to stop the Indian army, Navy and AF from advancing beyond what the US government allows.

Though your statements are true, those were related to cold-war scenario. In today's world, India's and US's strategic interests collide.

I think your country is over-relying on USN 7th fleet. In the next decade, China may transform its navy from yellow-water to blue-water. The distance between the mainland China and Taiwan is not far away either. Sorry to say this but I feel it is only a matter of time when China will invade Taiwan and I don't think any country would react and offend China in any way.

What is point in India capturing Diego Garcia? Maldives already provides India with the facility.

I don't think India has ambitions to capture any land. US also does not seem to offend India - its only hope when China would turn into 70 trillion economy. Same is also the case with India. India needs US as much as US needs India.

Today, India's navy and Indian air force far more advanced than China's. China's missile and armed forces are ahead of India in terms of quality. India has a great disadvantage that China does not have - Indian bureaucracy. Look at the MRCA acquisition - it is taking 3 years to decide, God only knows how long then negotiation on price would go on! Though remote, it is a possibility we might be talking about this MRCA in 2020 also.

Last edited:
Armed forces not ready til 2027

SU30MKI grounded

LCA stil at test stage

Arjun failed tank

AGNI failed

Corruption in army.

INDIA IS DOOMED

1) SU30MKI Is in air from today onwads...(India is upgrading their SU30 MKI with newer Engines, new FBY and advance smart scren technology of SU 35 and Su 37...I hope you Know that......)
2)LCA has completed more then 1000 Hr in air and india already oder 60 of them(40 fighter and 20 in trainee). and just wait for 3 years when LCA mark-2 apperar with more staltier,powerfull engine,astra BVRM, Indigenious AERS radar, Higher paylod, Super cruse technology and superb manuverablility.....(Even LCA Mark-1 beats all the PAF in batter stelth because superb use of comosile insted of metal , and its AERS radars...(YES AERS RADAR)...
3)124 Arjun are already inducted in army. (India is developing 1500HP indiginious Engine and Gear box wich will replace faulty German 1200HP engine, We have already develop superb KANCHAN coposite armour which we are useing in our future IFV ABHAY, and its indiginious Fire control sysem has more hit capability then World class T90 above 90% in first hit. some people complain about their 56Ton weight but is still 5 to 10 TON LIGHTER then M1,CHALENGER,MEVRICA -4, and mind you it's ground presure is less then 43 ton T90:azn:. and by the way india had inducted 1000 T90. and we have full TOT for T90(YES FULL TOT)
4) Only one user tryel is faild for Agni -2. Even you can see How many Petroyet missiles of mighty USA FAILED to Hit scud missile in Gulf War...::hitwall:
5) There is no County in the world is Without Corruption. But by the way in corruption survay india is much behid the Pakistan And China(Just GOOGLE IT and you will find it:azn:)
6) Ya india is DOOMED!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl: please please don't Attack Us please:rofl::rofl:

^^^ who ever says that India china together will be anywhere closer to it is day dreaming. West can beat us all in technology / Economy / space ..every where do not forget. ..not saying that we cannt match them in future ..we may or we may not depends on our priorities. INdian and Chinese economies are dependent on west. They buy we produce

Fantastic mind blowing out of the box thinking, you really are a genious. I think if you work for US army they can be victorious in months. By the way as we said we are not an aggressive military maybe ZH can take this suggestion.

Of course the US can be victorious against any country now in any conventional war. :usflag: The US arm forces is created to fight Russians in the Europe. So its not as affective against insurgents in Afgh or Iraq. But the arm forces are learning its mistakes. Also, the technology is improving. My estimate is that in 20 years, the US would have the tech to win in a terrain such as Afgh. As for now, its just Obama keeping his promise and not looking too weak. The US will pull out eventually, with or without a peaceful Afgh.

As for India invading Pakistan, I understand that its not in the plans. But if the 1971 situation happens again now, Indian can only advance as much as the US allows into Pakistan territory. I'm certain the 5th fleet would have at least 5 carrier task forces in position to blunt any Indian advantage over the Pakistani forces.

Though your statements are true, those were related to cold-war scenario. In today's world, India's and US's strategic interests collide.

true

I think your country is over-relying on USN 7th fleet. In the next decade, China may transform its navy from yellow-water to blue-water. The distance between the mainland China and Taiwan is not far away either. Sorry to say this but I feel it is only a matter of time when China will invade Taiwan and I don't think any country would react and offend China in any way.

What is point in India capturing Diego Garcia? Mauritius already provides India with the facility.

I don't think India has ambitions to capture any land. US also does not seem to offend India - its only hope when China would turn into 70 trillion economy. Same is also the case with India. India needs US as much as US needs India.

Today, India's navy and Indian air force far more advanced than China's. China's missile and armed forces are ahead of India in terms of quality. India has a great disadvantage that China does not have - Indian bureaucracy. Look at the MRCA acquisition - it is taking 3 years to decide, God only knows how long then negotiation on price would go on! Though remote, it is a possibility we might be talking about this MRCA in 2020 also.

Well, I do agree that China might eventually technically advance enough to challenge the US. But this is something that my grandson would have to worry about for his grandson. As of now, China is not in sight to challenge the US. At least not technology wise. The US is smart to borrow money from China to develop technology. When the time comes to pay the money back, it would be time to renegotiate.

As for Taiwan, the people there are in not too concern about China invading because China is more concern about making money than invading a country.

If India want to be dominate the IOA, the USN must be expelled because it can accumulate enough strength in IOA to change any calculations. This would put the US and India in strategic collision.

As for Indian vs China, which appear to be a favorite topic of the folks on here, its a lose/lose scenario if there is a war. So its useless for one country to claim that their arm forces is superior to another if its a miniscule advantage. As for your comments on how Indian AF/Navy is superior to Chicom AF or navy, the Chicoms would disagree on here but I'll let them refute. However, I do see the US arm forces dominate both countries simutaneously. That is the main doctrine of the US arm forces, that it can take on two enemies simutaneously. Be it China/India, China/Russia or China/India/Russia. That is why the US is the only super power. All others are wannabes.:usflag:

If IA will be prepared for china in 2027.so what you think,in that year china will remain same as now.? .:azn:.that time china will be more avanced dude..and then india will need more 27 years to prepare..:oops:

LOL POST OF THE YEAR.

:victory::victory::victory:

2)LCA has completed more then 1000 Hr in air and india already oder 60 of them(40 fighter and 20 in trainee). and just wait for 3 years when LCA mark-2 apperar with more staltier,powerfull engine,astra BVRM, Indigenious AERS radar, Higher paylod, Super cruse technology and superb manuverablility.....(Even LCA Mark-1 beats all the PAF in batter stelth because superb use of comosile insted of metal , and its AERS radars...(YES AERS RADAR)...
:

What is AERS radar?????

yes USA saab ka **** hai atleast today, and is smarter then all ..strategy wise NATO and US have common interest. So USA is US + NATO

What is the first sentence mean?:what:

It sounds like the Indians in here have a major interest in challenging US supremecy. Let me give you a hint, try to lay low. The Americans are focusing on China as its #1 competitor. The Indian posters here sound like that want to convince the US that its not China but India that would rise and challenge the US. Therefore, the US should contain India as the strategic competitor instead of China. :rofl: Good strategic move.

What is the first sentence mean?:what:

It sounds like the Indians in here have a major interest in challenging US supremecy. Let me give you a hint, try to lay low. The Americans are focusing on China as its #1 competitor. The Indian posters here sound like that want to convince the US that its not China but India that would rise and challenge the US. Therefore, the US should contain India as the strategic competitor instead of China. :rofl: Good strategic move.

Faithfulguy, his first line mean that "US is the Godfather etc. etc." and you seem to have rallied up for no reason. I am yet to met an India who does not think that US is a hyper power. Indians have more favorable and optimistic views of America than even the Americans!

But I think you vastly underestimate China. China's economic size will be bigger than US by 2025 in currency terms. In PPP terms, it is already 50% of US economy. Even though there is a technological leap between the cutting edge US and Chinese technology, Chinese spies were even closer to F22 planes.

It is my belief China will invade Taiwan by 2020-2025 and take it over. People are talking of using yuan as global reserve within 20 years. And you are talking that US is so indebted that it would renegotiate terms.. do you mean similar to renegotiating by bankrupt people? or US can override the terms and still expect future funding of US bonds without any issues??

If the current trend continues, Chinese economy will be 70 trillion, India and US each at 35 trillion and rest of world starting from 10 trillion by 2050. ie. China will large enough to take out US by 2050 if US holds on its own. Defense development and research needs hardcore cash and intellect is not restricted to any country! Future looks bright for Chinese dictators.

What is AERS radar?????

Active electronically scanned array fire control radar(and ya its AESA Radar.. sorry for that...)

In short AESA radar are one most advance radar.
In LCA we are going to use "Elta 2052". it can track 64 targets at more then 160 MILES away.......

That's Hell of a Killer Radar.........:cheers:

Faithfulguy, his first line mean that "US is the Godfather etc. etc." and you seem to have rallied up for no reason. I am yet to met an India who does not think that US is a hyper power. Indians have more favorable and optimistic views of America than even the Americans!.

Well, I'm not saying that Indian's doesn't regard US as a hyper power. But its also noteworthy that US and India interest does collide such as environmental issues.

But I think you vastly underestimate China. China's economic size will be bigger than US by 2025 in currency terms. In PPP terms, it is already 50% of US economy. Even though there is a technological leap between the cutting edge US and Chinese technology, Chinese spies were even closer to F22 planes. !.

Well, if everything stays the same as the past 20 years, that prediction would be true. But things usually would change when you look that far away. Also, PPP terms are bull crap. Its the actual value that counts. What US has is in advantage is technology and if China's economy equals that of US, the US tech is still out of reach. As for spying, I'm certain that US supplies components that works most of time but would cause catastrophic failures "occasionally". Also, I'm certain that US has crack China's communication encryption, along with India and Russia's. So US is fully aware of China's military development. US just not publish them.

It is my belief China will invade Taiwan by 2020-2025 and take it over. People are talking of using yuan as global reserve within 20 years. And you are talking that US is so indebted that it would renegotiate terms.. do you mean similar to renegotiating by bankrupt people? or US can override the terms and still expect future funding of US bonds without any issues??

China would invade Taiwan as much as it would invade HK. Which means it would not if conditions remains the same. So it doesn't have a time line as you say. In terms of negotiate terms, US can cancel all the debt to China or nogotiate down. But the US is waiting for India to start buying debt from the US first.

If the current trend continues, Chinese economy will be 70 trillion, India and US each at 35 trillion and rest of world starting from 10 trillion by 2050. ie. China will large enough to take out US by 2050 if US holds on its own. Defense development and research needs hardcore cash and intellect is not restricted to any country! Future looks bright for Chinese dictators.

You are relying on CIA projection too much. Do not trust CIA too much as Bush can tell you. Even if China's economy equal that of US, the Chinese technology would be far behind that of the US. As your statement clearly stated above, defence development and research need hardcore cash and intellect. The US is getting its hard cash from China and intellect from India and China as well as home grown ones plus Europeans. US is currently distancing itself from the rest of the world in terms of technology. Right now, no enemy jet fighter can belong to the same sky as an American fighter. In the future, no infrantry man can stand in the same battlefield as an American infrantry man.

Also, China is printing a lot of money base on US bonds. Once US declare that we cannot pay those debts, China's economy would suffer. But the US government would not do that until India start to purchase US debts.

Active electronically scanned array fire control radar(and ya its AESA Radar.. sorry for that...)

In short AESA radar are one most advance radar.
In LCA we are going to use "Elta 2052". it can track 64 targets at more then 160 MILES away.......

That's Hell of a Killer Radar.........:cheers:

Just look it up, its a Israeli AESA radar. After reading many posts, it appear that all Indian components are foreign owned and designed. No wonder the :pakistan: are saying that :india: cannot product anything.

Just look it up, its a Israeli AESA radar. After reading many posts, it appear that all Indian components are foreign owned and designed. No wonder the :pakistan: are saying that :india: cannot product anything.

Yes it is Israeli radar.... i know that..... but it's just matter of time (3-5 Years) only when india master that technology... we are also producing many radars like Rajendra , Rohini, Weapon Locating radars and so on....
We have startde this thins for ZERO and no othe contry in the World was Ready to help us in that thing due to USA BANNED India for the Nuclear Blast......:angry:

India got Its Indipendance from UK In 1947 Thats 62 Years only.... at a time of Freedom india dont have any Technological or educational structure.. we were soo much poor and uneducated at the time.... but see what happen in 62 years........
1)Largest Democrucy in the World.
2)2nd Fastest Groving economy of the World..(At same Speed india Will over took USA in 2042).....
3)12th Largest Economy in the World..
4)6th Contry in the world who send the Rocket on the Moon.
5)6Th contry in the World to have their Nuclear Power Sub. and also Recocnice as a Nuclear Power.
6)Have a capability to Punish their Enemy With nuclear Weapon 3500Km away by Agni -3.(Agni 5 -over 5000km Range in 2011).
7)Produce More Enggi. Docter & MBA Graduate then UK, France itself.... who ruled us More then 200 Years......
And list is still going on........

People who are compairing Us with USA,CHINA and othe country they have to understand this thing that INDIA has achived all this thins in JUST 62 YEARS.....:cheers:

I guess you mean PA...Anyways rest assured they have got enough muscle to keep PA at bay...All the comments that our defence forces make should not be just viewed from Indo-Pak aparatus....PA as per their threat levels/aspirations have different needs than IA and vice-versa....Now complement it with our overall goal of being a influential force in South Asia with all the major defence deals falling in the lap of IN, IAF and IA still fighting with the ghosts of Bofors scandal you will see where this report is coming froM

No i meant Pak Navy(NOTE=PNs 3 phased modernisation plan will be complete in 2014)
2)My friend IA may have numerical edge over PA not technical or equipmental for example DUDE GET REAL U DONT EVEN HAVE A MOVING ARTY.Your army is notass equiped as PAK ARMY.You are welcome to make a comparison about PAK ARMY AGAINST INDIAN ARMY.
3)Dude we have no interest in hearing ur plans about influence in the region this is a thread about ill equiped IA not ur INFLUENCIAL PLAN.
4)You wont be the only influencial Army in the region DONT FORGET PAKISTAN OR CHINA.WHOSE ARMIES (AGAIN IM TALKING ABOUT ARMY)ARE BETTER EQUIPED THEN INDIAN ARMY.
Yes we admit that currently PN lacks BUT STILL REST ASSURED THAT STILL THEY CAN PACK A PUNCH......AND ARE UNDER A STRICT MODERNISATION PLAN

Back
Top Bottom