What's new

Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army

MR dark where did u did this list of weapons from are u in PAKISTAN ARMYS AIR DEF?
Ur ignorant views that u gather from wiki or defense forum/ MOCK ur existance on this forum for exam the post where u asked WHERE IS PAKISTAN ARMY? and gave stupid stats of 6400 TANKS IN INDIAN ARMY?
U competely forget our missiles in this post where u talk about ur akashmissile or other missiles
PAK AIR DEF CORPS also consists of missile corps not just grails or bofors ???
Still u want to say that IA is better then PA well my friend this is nothing more then an INDIAN CURSE of considering urself over top of the world while u are brainwashed by STAR SAMACHAR OR DOR DARSHAN/So its not ur fault its in ur blood THANKS TO RETARDS LIKE HARI SUD OR BHARIT VARMA.
Reguarding Hamid zahid hes not a defense expert ?:rofl: Anyways looks like more INDIANS watch his programs then PAKISTANIS LOL:blah::blah::blah:
Thanks for trolling:coffee:

Last edited:
i hav 1 question..hw could u predict wars and when it is coming unless it is so ovious??

Dude im not talking about sats was i>>>????? was talking about average soldiers????????????????????
And yeah im confident about AVERAGE JOE OF PAK ARMY vs AVERAGE JOE OF IA?
ARTY
Aviation
Armour
Tanks
NVG equipment
ETC???????????
Yes ur right reguarding what PA has what IA doesnt?
Lets put it this way IA owns a suzki jeep
PA owns a Toyota? KAPISH
ITS QUALILTY NOT QUANTITY
And about ur DUD missile dude just wish that on DAYS OF WARS YOUR toys work PROPERLY or fall somewhere in the vincinty of DELHI OR BOMBAY:sniper:
reguarding Indian armys network
Well SOME EXPERTS CALL GIVE U A BETTER ANSWER PS IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENTIST
but im sure PA will maintian its QUALITATIVE EDGE OVER ITS BIGGER ADVERSERY:
GREATER PAKISTAN:pakistan:

So when you are asked about the qualitative edge of the Pakistan army you have such a divine example :

PA owns a Toyota? KAPISH

Way to go man so informative :rofl:

So when you are asked about the qualitative edge of the Pakistan army you have such a divine example :

PA owns a Toyota? KAPISH

Way to go man so informative :rofl:

Sorry dude i dont FEED CRAPPY TROLLS TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Sorry dude i dont FEED CRAPPY TROLLS TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Alright so tell me from uniform,camouflage,Infrastructure,weapons,tanks,Remotely Operated Vehicles, Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, Mine protected vehicles,Logistic vehicles,utility helicopter to Future Procurements etc ect ....where does the pakistan army have an edge Over IA

By the way dont try to show off that i am instigating you.... if wanted to i would be a lot better than asking a simple queastion :

where does the pakistan army have an edge Over IA ?

Dude im not talking about sats was i>>>????? was talking about average soldiers????????????????????
And yeah im confident about AVERAGE JOE OF PAK ARMY vs AVERAGE JOE OF IA?
ARTY
Aviation
Armour
Tanks
NVG equipment
ETC???????????
Yes ur right reguarding what PA has what IA doesnt?
PA owns a Toyota? KAPISH
And about ur DUD missile dude just wish that on DAYS OF WARS YOUR toys work PROPERLY or fall somewhere in the vincinty of DELHI OR BOMBAY:sniper:
reguarding Indian armys network
Well SOME EXPERTS CALL GIVE U A BETTER ANSWER PS IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENTIST
but im sure PA will maintian its QUALITATIVE EDGE OVER ITS BIGGER ADVERSERY:
GREATER PAKISTAN

Really that's the comparison.
you want to make.

Suzuki vs a Toyota.

we might as well make an episode of Top gear.

Here is link with some Info on what the PAK army has. With pics.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8296245.stm
da5b879c3ff0118dfdccfbd298aecaa1.jpg

Whilst i have no doubts about the Survivability of the Might Toyota hilux Pick up truck.
The Suzuki is a non-combat vehicle used for well utilitarian transport.
It can go off road. and as an SUV soft top. it can carry a few people as well. Its just an SUV really it not a going to do any fighting.

India Does not use the Maruti Suzuki as combat platforms.
It uses

# Mahindra Axe Light support vehicle to be purchased
# TATA Light Specilist Vehicle - LSV with LMG, MMG to be purchased
# Viper Fast movement vehicle disgned created by Sree Lakshmi ltd for the army and special forces -currently under trials
# windy fast attack vehicle in service from 2005.(more than 700 produced)

827acdcf546fcbd3e6b6f036aeefbb04._.jpg

6ed876148d731a632a2483fbe93443d3.gif

It plans to use however

India Signs Up For Joint Light Tactical Vehicle

In a surprise announcement, Joint Light Tactical Vehicle officials said India has signed a letter of intent to participate in the next phase of the program. Kevin Fahey, program executive officer for ground combat systems, told reporters about the Indian agreement Tuesday at the annual conference of the Association of the US Army.

That means India joins Australia as a basic partner in the program, giving them lower costs in the EMD portion of the program if they stick with it. Canada, Israel and Britain had all expressed interest in the program and are receiving data about its performance but they have committed so far to their own national programs.

In addition to India signing up with JLTV, the U.S. is sending 17 Stryker vehicles and related forces to India later this month for two weeks of exercises, Lt. Gen. Benjamin Mixon, Army Pacific Commander told reporters here at AUSA. These truly joint operations will see Indian troops fighting from Strykers and enable to two sides to refine tactics, techniques and procedures, Mixon said.

Meanwhile, Marine Lt. Col. Ben Garza, the Marines program manager for JLTV, said the program has weight under control, regardless of other reports to the contrary. He said the smallest version, Category A, weighs in at an average of 10,600 pounds; Category B comes in 15,000 pounds; Category C weighs in at an average of 14,500 pounds.

“That’s meeting the Marine Corps requirement for transportability,” said Bill Taylor, the Marines PEO for land systems. I asked the three JLTV officials if the fractious debate about the future of Army modernization was imperiling their program, especially given the Marines earlier concerns about weight and their warm reception for M-ATVs in Afghanistan.

“I think there is room for both programs. In fact, I think there is a need for both programs,” Taylor said. M-ATV and JLTV share 320 requirements, he noted, but JLTV has an additional 580 requirements above and beyond M-ATV for such things as internal and external power sources and ISR plug and play capabilities.

Joint Light Tactical Vehicle

The Joint Light Tactical Vehicle is a U.S. Army, USSOCOM, and U.S. Marine Corps program to replace the current HMMWV with a family of more survivable vehicles and greater payload. In particular, the HMMWV was not designed to be an armored combat and scout vehicle but has been employed as one, whereas the JLTV will be designed from the ground up for this role.

The JLTV program is related to, but not the same as, the FTTS (Future Tactical Truck System) program. Lessons learned from the FTTS have been fed into the JLTV requirements.

The future family of vehicles will comprise five armored versions, ranging from infantry combat vehicles, command vehicles, reconnaissance vehicles, and armored utility vehicles.

There will probably also be an armoured personnel carrier and a number of other non-armoured versions for other purposes such as ambulances, utility vehicles and general purpose mobility.

Such a design could also be used in place of an armored personnel carrier or unarmored trucks.

However, the JLTV program could be outpaced by the rapid development of light weight MRAPs.

Australia signed an agreement in February 2009 to fund nine of the first 30 JLTV prototypes.

Joint Light Tactical Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

These vehicles are of course as the name suggests Light tactical.

India also uses An array of Heavily armored transports and Mine protected vehicles for moving troops around.

Unless u intend to talk about BMP and tanks, that's it.

Now on the Missiles comment. IF u claim our missiles dud then that's your arrogance. If you want to remain blind to India's Missile capabilities so be it. But i will say two things, As you may plainly see how ever our missiles can use more accurate satellite guidance. And we also have canister Missiles.

Believe what u want, accept reality when u can.

Attachments

• da5b879c3ff0118dfdccfbd298aecaa1.jpg
    da5b879c3ff0118dfdccfbd298aecaa1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 827acdcf546fcbd3e6b6f036aeefbb04._.jpg
    827acdcf546fcbd3e6b6f036aeefbb04._.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 10
  • 6ed876148d731a632a2483fbe93443d3.gif
    6ed876148d731a632a2483fbe93443d3.gif
    135.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thanks gogbot for the pics .........

Indian army also operates or has ordered :

Nishant UAVs : 12 on order

Lakshya (PTA) :
surface/ship launched high subsonic reusable aerial target system, remotely piloted from ground. It provides training to the gun/missile crew and to air defence pilots for weapon engagement.

IAI Harpy
Fire & Forget Radar Emitter Destroyer

656942087692d59993f6894a49343c18.jpg

IAI Heron
4th Generation strategic reconnaissance and surveillance UAV

074d900fdf6c49eb3791237c0fc54507.jpg

IAI Searcher

Searcher Mk-I 50
Searcher Mk-II 100+

As many of our friends have mentioned the qulitative edge of PA can u tell me what does PA have to counter..... please dont tell me AA guns even if u shoot down a couple of ours what do u have to sum real time Intellengence in such a scenario....:cheers:

Alright so tell me from uniform,camouflage,Infrastructure,weapons,tanks,Remotely Operated Vehicles, Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, Mine protected vehicles,Logistic vehicles,utility helicopter to Future Procurements etc ect ....where does the pakistan army have an edge Over IA

By the way dont try to show off that i am instigating you.... if wanted to i would be a lot better than asking a simple queastion :

where does the pakistan army have an edge Over IA ?

Multimedia or not still waiting for ur reply dude :cheesy:

Lets put it this way how many of these do u have lol most vehicles are in testing plus the pickup u showed thats FC
and then u showed aussie jeep thts still in testing,TATA jeeps in green color in testing, then we see indian commandoes with israeli ounterparts in suzuki jeeps in some exercise then drones so whats so IAs speciality most of these THINGS WE HAVE GOT is this the best u got?

Lets put it this way how many of these do u have lol most vehicles are in testing plus the pickup u showed thats FC
and then u showed aussie jeep thts still in testing,TATA jeeps in green color in testing, then we see indian commandoes with israeli ounterparts in suzuki jeeps in some exercise then drones so whats so IAs speciality most of these THINGS WE HAVE GOT is this the best u got?

Yes this is the best we have got,so tell me SSG a u said most of these THINGS WE HAVE GOT so as u have them what do u have better than the IA or are u saying that PA dosent have better than this....If u do what are those ....This is one queastion that u havent answered or u will not because u dont have one ....

Last edited:
Yes this is the best we have got,so tell me SSG a u said most of these THINGS WE HAVE GOT so as u have them what do u have better than the IA or are u saying that PA dosent have better than this....If u do what are those ....This is one queastion that u havent answered or u will not because u dont have one ....

lets put it this way, you will have them .WE HAVE THEM AND ITS NOT JUST VEFICLES OR DRONES GOT IT?
:haha:

lets put it this way, you will have them .WE HAVE THEM AND ITS NOT JUST VEFICLES OR DRONES GOT IT?
:haha:

Name me some operational drones of the PA :bunny:
and ur one up we dont have any VEFICLES in the IA now that one quality edge for PA well done mate :cheers:

Brother every country is depend on each other..why you think when US has economic problems your countrys double digit growth came down??Outrages remarks are done by members from every country your biased eyes only see Indians remarks .I cant help you with that..Pakistan now need help because of some missteps they taken in the past ..If a right leader come in to power there they will over come it..As for us we dont need it now..We can handle our self ..Our economy is going in the right direction and My country rule is in the hands of a true genius

To start off, my country does not have double digit growth. Its Chicoms that its doing very well. I wish we have double digit growth.

As for the condition between India and Pakistan, both are very similar. Its true that India experience economic growth but overall, India still need a lot of assistance to help bring its people out of poverty. A great leader would focus on that as the top priority.

Its true that India experience economic growth but overall, India still need a lot of assistance to help bring its people out of poverty. A great leader would focus on that as the top priority.

Please care to explain assistance in what way?? Also what made you think that removing poverty is not one of the top priority...If you are talking about Defence Deals than i would like to bring it to your notice that its just 3% of our GDP..so be rest assured that we are not on buying spree at the cost of our poors..however given the condition we are in we have no choice but to keep improving our defense and offense related capabilities....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom