What's new

Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army

Dont crap us about how humble and modest chinese are ..we see it all the time in this forum ..re read the threads you can see how modest and humble they are..Every country is trying to catching up and copying the economic sucess of other countries... and yes as i said re read the threads you can see many Chinese saying about beating the US..next time read the forum full before making the blind claims

When Muhammad Ali talk about being #1, he was not boasting, he is stating a fact. If a Chinese talk about beating America, and I do not remember seeing one. Its boasting but in economic sense, its true as the actual GDP increase in US$ i greater in the Chinese economy. So Chinese economy is indeed catching up to that of America. (I would disagree on tech and weaponry but that is another matter)

As for India and China, China is pulling away economically and technologically from India and the gap is increasing daily. Unless India reverse this trend, which India may do, the talk should be about protecting itself and allie with either China or US as a junior partner.

FYI, Pakistan is a junior partner of China, :pakistan::china: even though the country treat each other with respect and dignity, no Pakistani dispute Pakistan is a little brother of China( A term that some Pakistani in here use. A term that I feel would be kind of degrading if a Chinese use it) But at least the Pakistani has the reality straight. I do not see that with the Indians here.

When Muhammad Ali talk about being #1, he was not boasting, he is stating a fact. If a Chinese talk about beating America, and I do not remember seeing one. Its boasting but in economic sense, its true as the actual GDP increase in US$ i greater in the Chinese economy. So Chinese economy is indeed catching up to that of America. (I would disagree on tech and weaponry but that is another matter)

As for India and China, China is pulling away economically and technologically from India and the gap is increasing daily. Unless India reverse this trend, which India may do, the talk should be about protecting itself and allie with either China or US as a junior partner.

FYI, Pakistan is a junior partner of China, :pakistan::china: even though the country treat each other with respect and dignity, no Pakistani dispute Pakistan is a little brother of China( A term that some Pakistani in here use. A term that I feel would be kind of degrading if a Chinese use it) But at least the Pakistani has the reality straight. I do not see that with the Indians here.

Now you are contradicting yourself first make sense what you are saying..you first said Chinese are modest and dont talk about economic growth and now you are saying its ok if they are saying it??As we said it we startd economic reform many years after chinese started it..so its taked time to reach chinese level..And also you have to look at the cultural and polictical back grounds of both countries

There was a nic discussion between Deckinraj and Gpit about it read t you will know

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hina-india-has-growth-values-pm-manmohan.html

read it

And as for Pakistan calling China bigbrother then good for you guys..why should we have to??Last time we called china brothers they back stabbed us..so no thanks..and also India not only have warm relations with US but also with Russia ,Israel ,European countries ,Arab,African ,Asean countries etc..and we are trying to increase our internal consumption and diversify our market so that we dont have to depend on market of US all the time..

BTW we indians didnt know that calling chinese brothers were the elibility for getting reality certificate

Now you are contradicting yourself first make sense what you are saying..you first said Chinese are modest and dont talk about economic growth and now you are saying its ok if they are saying it??As we said it we startd economic reform many years after chinese started it..so its taked time to reach chinese level..And also you have to look at the cultural and polictical back grounds of both countries

There was a nic discussion between Deckinraj and Gpit about it read t you will know

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hina-india-has-growth-values-pm-manmohan.html

read it

And as for Pakistan calling China bigbrother then good for you guys..why should we have to??Last time we called china brothers they back stabbed us..so no thanks..and also India not only have warm relations with US but also with Russia ,Israel ,European countries ,Arab,African ,Asean countries etc..and we are trying to increase our internal consumption and diversify our market so that we dont have to depend on market of US all the time..

BTW we indians didnt know that calling chinese brothers were the elibility for getting reality certificate

You miss understand me. All I'm saying is that Pakistan realized that they need help from others. Appearantly, Indians generally believe that they are on top of the world. I do see others besides Indians also make outrageous remarks, but its usually in respond to Indians making assertions.

read it

I now know where a lot of Indians like to compare themselves to others, especially to China. Just read the the post you provided for me above. Indians are just trying to follow their leaders. Stop comparing and be more modest. :hitwall: I lost for word on how to say that to you.

You miss understand me. All I'm saying is that Pakistan realized that they need help from others. Appearantly, Indians generally believe that they are on top of the world. I do see others besides Indians also make outrageous remarks, but its usually in respond to Indians making assertions.

Brother every country is depend on each other..why you think when US has economic problems your countrys double digit growth came down??Outrages remarks are done by members from every country your biased eyes only see Indians remarks .I cant help you with that..Pakistan now need help because of some missteps they taken in the past ..If a right leader come in to power there they will over come it..As for us we dont need it now..We can handle our self ..Our economy is going in the right direction and My country rule is in the hands of a true genius

@faithful guy
now you are resorting to india bashing and going too far..

as per projections by 2050 India,China,US are going to be the top three econimies.... so at that time it will be a relation of EQUALITY between them... and one that of Inter dependency.... so thats for future... though there will be differenct between them.. but they wil all be right up there....1,2,3.....

As of now.. China and India are both developing countries at present....so again both have a relation of equality and mutual dependency... India is a very big country and going to be a world leader in future... aong top 2 or 3 countries of the world.... India doesnt need to depend on anyone China or US.... it will be mutual friendship depending upon strategic interests of the countries... like all 3 acting with each other for economic development or to take international decisions.... alll 3 will have veto kind of situation in future... all 3 will be great powers in future..

Thats all well and good but you compleltly ignored my first post of

what The IA means by Battle ready.

And how u intend to achieve the same.

I was replyin to ur boys post only?And its india which has to develop its obsolete army equipment not PAKISTAN.WE are only becoming more technically advanced and numerically more supperior unlike idian army which is trying harder get in the 21 century..........NOTE TO THE GUY WHO POINTED OUT WE GOT NO THERMO NUKES=Dude i hope u have TV in ur house last time i checked there was a report reguarding PAKISTAN NUKE ARSENAL BIGGER THEN INDIA AND HAS STARTED ON THE PLUTONIUM BASED NUKES,NOT TO FORGET EXPANSION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND OTHER REPORTS SUGGESTING WE ALREADY HAVE THERMONUKES AND INDIACLAIMS TO HAVE THEM ???
REGUARDING THE NEW GUY ASKING ME ABOUT AVERGAE PAK SOLDIER AS COMPAIED TO HIS INDIAN COUNTERPART I HOPE U READ MY LAST POST REGUARDING IT DUDE ?????
PROVING OUR SOLDIERS ARE MORE BETTER EQUIPED????ABOUT THE GUY TALKING ABOUT SATELITE NETWORK EVEN USA IS IN DEVELOPMENTING PHASE OF THAT TECHNOLOGY???BUT PAK ARMY PLACED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORDER FOR WIRELESS RADIOS FOR SOLDIERS U CAN READ ABOUT IN OTHER THREAD REGUARDING IT??
tHANKS
SSG VIPER:pakistan:

Last edited:
????ABOUT THE GUY TALKING ABOUT SATELITE NETWORK EVEN USA IS IN DEVELOPMENTING PHASE OF THAT TECHNOLOGY???BUT PAK ARMY PLACED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORDER FOR WIRELESS RADIOS FOR SOLDIERS U CAN READ ABOUT IN OTHER THREAD REGUARDING IT??
tHANKS
SSG VIPER:pakistan:[/U][/COLOR][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

OMG i havent heard anything more silly in days ...

U.S. military satellite communications have improved and expanded greatly over the past four decades, from SCORE through DSCS III, UFO, and Milstar. Capabilities have grown dramatically with the development of satellite and electronics technologies. Higher-power and wider-bandwidth satellites have enabled increased information transmission to an ever-wider assortment of terminal types deployed with an increasing number and variety of military units.

Throughout this history, and now, Aerospace has been involved in every phase of development and deployment of DOD satellite communication systems, from concept development and requirements definition through design and test reviews to launch preparations and on-orbit testing and operations. Aerospace regularly applies lessons learned in the course of one program to all DOD satellite programs.

As military satellite communication systems improve, they continue to provide information superiority to the U.S. military. This enables military forces to remain dominant in the increasing speed and diversity of their actions during times of peace as well as times of conflict.

Dude they have the best military communication network in the world ...pls refer to some reliable source in the future :disagree:

History of U.S. Military Satellite Communication Systems

????ABOUT THE GUY TALKING ABOUT SATELITE NETWORK EVEN USA IS IN DEVELOPMENTING PHASE OF THAT TECHNOLOGY???BUT PAK ARMY PLACED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORDER FOR WIRELESS RADIOS FOR SOLDIERS U CAN READ ABOUT IN OTHER THREAD REGUARDING IT??
tHANKS
SSG VIPER:pakistan:[/U][/COLOR][/COLOR]
PAGAN=

U.S. military satellite communications have improved and expanded greatly over the past four decades, from SCORE through DSCS III, UFO, and Milstar. Capabilities have grown dramatically with the development of satellite and electronics technologies. Higher-power and wider-bandwidth satellites have enabled increased information transmission to an ever-wider assortment of terminal types deployed with an increasing number and variety of military units.

Throughout this history, and now, Aerospace has been involved in every phase of development and deployment of DOD satellite communication systems, from concept development and requirements definition through design and test reviews to launch preparations and on-orbit testing and operations. Aerospace regularly applies lessons learned in the course of one program to all DOD satellite programs.

As military satellite communication systems improve, they continue to provide information superiority to the U.S. military. This enables military forces to remain dominant in the increasing speed and diversity of their actions during times of peace as well as times of conflict.

Dude they have the best military communication network in the world ...pls refer to some reliable source in the future :disagree:

History of U.S. Military Satellite Communication Systems[/QUOTE]][/quote]

Sorr y if u cant understand ENGLISH?I was talking about PAK ARMY IN COMARISON WITH INDIANS not USA?????
SECONDARY i was talking about USAs LAND WARRIOR PROGRAM

I was replyin to ur boys post only?And its india which has to develop its obsolete army equipment not PAKISTAN.WE are only becoming more technically advanced and numerically more supperior unlike idian army which is trying harder get in the 21 century..........NOTE TO THE GUY WHO POINTED OUT WE GOT NO THERMO NUKES=Dude i hope u have TV in ur house last time i checked there was a report reguarding PAKISTAN NUKE ARSENAL BIGGER THEN INDIA AND HAS STARTED ON THE PLUTONIUM BASED NUKES,NOT TO FORGET EXPANSION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND OTHER REPORTS SUGGESTING WE ALREADY HAVE THERMONUKES AND INDIACLAIMS TO HAVE THEM ???
REGUARDING THE NEW GUY ASKING ME ABOUT AVERGAE PAK SOLDIER AS COMPAIED TO HIS INDIAN COUNTERPART I HOPE U READ MY LAST POST REGUARDING IT DUDE ?????
PROVING OUR SOLDIERS ARE MORE BETTER EQUIPED????ABOUT THE GUY TALKING ABOUT SATELITE NETWORK EVEN USA IS IN DEVELOPMENTING PHASE OF THAT TECHNOLOGY???BUT PAK ARMY PLACED A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORDER FOR WIRELESS RADIOS FOR SOLDIERS U CAN READ ABOUT IN OTHER THREAD REGUARDING IT??
tHANKS
SSG VIPER:pakistan:

you better hope your knowledge on Nuclear weapons is better then your Info on the Army.

The two basic fission weapon designs
2bd255042233361a0f1b4593258c7126.png

Pakistan Uses its variant of the second design.

Nuclear weapon that produces a large amount of its energy through nuclear fusion reactions. Such fusion weapons are generally referred to as thermonuclear weapons or more colloquially as hydrogen bombs (abbreviated as H-bombs), as they rely on fusion reactions between isotopes of hydrogen (deuterium and tritium). However, all such weapons derive a significant portion – and sometimes a majority – of their energy from fission (including fission induced by neutrons from fusion reactions). Unlike fission weapons, there are no inherent limits on the energy released by thermonuclear weapons. Only six countries—United States, Russia, United Kingdom, People's Republic of China, France and India—have conducted thermonuclear weapon tests.

with regards to your other comments.

SATELITE NETWORK EVEN USA IS IN DEVELOPMENTING PHASE OF THAT TECHNOLOGY

You must be living under a rock of some kind.

Satellite networks have been around for over a decade.
The US is now so reliant on satellites for its operations. That concerns have been raised over the US dependence on Satellites.

G.P.S for Missile guidance.
Almost all Military communications are though satellite networks.
Satellites are used in to help create the real time data network that the US currently enjoys.

Regarding your comments On the Pak army, being better equipped.

India Is making its own GPS. Constellation(for the South Asia Region) .
Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
However reports came in May 2009 that India plans to starts launching satellites by December 2009 and the whole constellation would be in orbit by 2012

This will allow India to use more accurate GPS guidance for military applications.

India is moving to build a $2 billion or Rs 9,970.16 crore dedicated,highly secure and state-of-the-art optical fiber cable (OFC) network for the Army, Navy and Air Force.This will be one of the world’s largest, closed user group (CUG) networks for exclusive use by the million-plus personnel of the Indian armed forces.
Lean, Mean and networked.

The Indian Army has also started modernization program from 2012 to 2020 under Futuristic Infantry Soldier As a System(F-INSAS)

..:: India Strategic ::.. Old 07 article

Frankly it is Overconfident of you to think that that PA is better equipped then the IA. You would not even be in the same league if the Americans did not give your army new toys to fight the Taliban.

you have a valid artillery point, but that's it.
you have yet to provide me with a Reason as to why PA is better equipped.

Provide me with Info about what the PA has that the IA doesn't,

PAGAN=

History of U.S. Military Satellite Communication Systems
][/quote]

Sorr y if u cant understand ENGLISH?I was talking about PAK ARMY IN COMARISON WITH INDIANS not USA?????
SECONDARY i was talking about USAs LAND WARRIOR PROGRAM
[/QUOTE]

1) well dude be rest assured English isnt a barrier on this side of the court :D

2)Where did i compare USA and india in the same context..:hitwall:

3)If u were refering to LAND WARRIOR PROGRAM then u should have mentioned it u said "SATELITE NETWORK " :no: Dont try to be misleading with :blah: :blah: :blah:

How can you be so ignorant SSG and say that the pak army is in the same league as the indian army...have a look at the air defence system for an instance and decide being unbiased

Military Air defence systems of Pakistan :

Man-portable air defence systems :

Anza Mk I, Anza Mk II, Anza Mk III (MANPAD)
SA-7 Grail
General Dynamics FIM-92 Stinger
General Dynamics FIM-43 Redeye
Bofors RBS-70

Medium range air defence systems :
Bofors RBS-23 BAMSE

High altitude air defence systems :
HQ-2B

Anti-aircraft guns :
Oerlikon 35 mm twin-barrel cannon
Bofors 40 mm cannon

Military Air defence systems of India :

Anti-ballistic missile :

Prithvi Air Defense (PAD)- Exoatmospheric (outside the atmosphere) interceptor system

Advanced Air Defence (AAD)- Endo atmospheric interceptor

S-300PMU-2 long-range strategic SAM system

Surface to air missile Systems :

Akash- 2 Squadrons are being inducted right now

SA-6 Gainful- The Indian Army has sought to upgrade its SA-6 Kvadrat and SA-8 Missile systems whilst the Akash gets ready. The Indian magazine "Strategic Affairs " (No. 0011/ Issue: December 16) noted: "Poland has won an order worth $200 m from India to upgrade 100 Kvadrat (SA6) and 50 OSA-AKM (SA8) mobile surface to air missiles.

SA-10

Trishul- Under Trials.

SA-8 Gecko- In Service

SA-13 Gopher- In Service

MANPADS :

SA-16 Gimlet- In Service

SA-7 Grail

Air Defense Artillery :

Tunguska M1 (108) - low level air defense system

ZSU-23-4M 'Shilka' self-propelled air defence guns- 100 Systems upgraded

Upgraded Bofors L40/70 40 mm AA guns replacing the L40/60

ZSU-23-2 twin 23 mm AA guns - Total 800 purchased

PZA Loara Armoured vehicle (PT-91 based)AA guns from Poland - Total 100 purchased

Wake up dude stop watching Zaid Hammid,not good for health :bunny:

you better hope your knowledge on Nuclear weapons is better then your Info on the Army.

Frankly it is Overconfident of you to think that that PA is better equipped then the IA. You would not even be in the same league if the Americans did not give your army new toys to fight the Taliban.

you have a valid artillery point, but that's it.
you have yet to provide me with a Reason as to why PA is better equipped.

Provide me with Info about what the PA has that the IA doesn't,

Dude im not talking about sats was i>>>????? was talking about average soldiers????????????????????
And yeah im confident about AVERAGE JOE OF PAK ARMY vs AVERAGE JOE OF IA?
ARTY
Aviation
Armour
Tanks
NVG equipment
ETC???????????
Yes ur right reguarding what PA has what IA doesnt?
Lets put it this way IA owns a suzki jeep
PA owns a Toyota? KAPISH
ITS QUALILTY NOT QUANTITY
And about ur DUD missile dude just wish that on DAYS OF WARS YOUR toys work PROPERLY or fall somewhere in the vincinty of DELHI OR BOMBAY:sniper:
reguarding Indian armys network
Well SOME EXPERTS CALL GIVE U A BETTER ANSWER PS IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENTIST
but im sure PA will maintian its QUALITATIVE EDGE OVER ITS BIGGER ADVERSERY:
GREATER PAKISTAN:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom