What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
Its wishful

Sindhi and Pashto script have a few extra alphabets which unless you know how to pronounce you will have difficulty reading.
I agree..... But does that make these languages come out of Sanskrit?!!! Wowwww... Read the original post I was replying to. Hilarious at best.

And still the main point I was making holds that the base script of urdu n other languages in Pakistan is same.

Last edited:
Shortly after India became free, the last British commander in chief of the Indian Army, Gen. Claude Auchinleck, wrote: “The Sikhs may try to set up a separate regime. I think they probably will and that will be only a start of a general decentralization and break-up of the idea that India is a country, whereas it is a subcontinent as varied as Europe. The Punjabi is as different from a Madrassi as a Scot is from an Italian. The British tried to consolidate it but achieved nothing permanent. No one can make a nation out of a continent of many nations.”

Another former British official who was in India during the first general elections of 1952 wrote home that “a future and more enlightened age will view with astonishment the absurd farce of recording the votes of millions of illiterate people.”

Speaking in Cambridge in 1880, a high official of the British Raj named Sir John Strachey said that the “first and most essential thing to learn about India” is that “there is not, and there never was an India”. Strachey thought it “conceivable that national sympathies may arise in particular Indian countries”, but “that they should ever extend to India generally, that men of the Punjab, Bengal, the Northwestern Provinces, and Madras, should ever feel that they belong to one Indian nation, is impossible”.

"When Nehru goes," wrote Aldous Huxley, "the government will become a military dictatorship - as in so many of the newly independent states, for the army seems to be the only highly organised centre of power."

The Times of London ran a series of articles entitled "India's disintegrating democracy". The paper's Delhi correspondent, Neville Max well, was certain that "the great experiment of developing India within a democratic framework has failed". Indians, he told his readers, would soon vote in the "fourth - and surely last - general election".

Proud to see India united!
Excellent

India will never break up unless the central government becomes extremely weak. At the same time, the center/state relationship has to change drastically where the states feels that they are better off with more control over revenue and planning.
Its clear that you are not an indian...you are another false flagger...anyone who stayed in india would know how much indians love india..I know you are a muslim and you dont love india..but even muslims would not deny the love of hindus for their country.

South indian brahmins and few allied castes like nairs, reddies etc want india. because india guarentees they can keep their caste bigotry and keep exploiting others. The rest simply dont care. When the rest figure out - India is gone.

Are you a real American, as in a White, Westerner or a Jew, and not South Asian American? That's pretty spot on assessment about H-1B scabs, a majority of whom are from the South of India. They do bring their caste system into America.

I think all H-1B scabs coming to America should be asked to sign a written declaration that they have disavowed the Indian caste system completely. This means absolutely zero tolerance for caste or racial discrimination. Any complaints should be taken seriously and lead to a quick deportation of the casteist bigot. A progressive nation like America should not have to put up with the stupid caste system of India.

Nepal? Sri Lanka?
To be honest nepal and sri lanka can easily fit in india without much friction....I can see tens of pakistani atheist videos on YouTube ..if 100 or 200 years down the line pakistan becomes a country of atheists or start embracing different faiths which are more inclusive,even pakistan can fit into indian...

.anyone who stayed in india would know how much indians love india..

Mr. Rajneekanth, goggles utaar aur dunya dekh. 8-)8-)

Indians like you have a habit of seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses. That is why you are always disappointed when the world doesn't conform to your expectations.

You clearly haven't seen "Sarfarosh" movie. There are many "Mirchi seth's" like me.

As an anarchist techno liberal, I believe that nations are an artificial construct. In my opinion, all patriotic people are RETARDS. But the patriotic retards of India are of exceptional level.

I know you are a muslim and you dont love india..but even muslims would not deny the love of hindus for their country.

You answered it yourself why people like me can't love India. You basically hate Muslims and you expect that they should love India. Why?

First your kind need to prove that you love Muslims, Dalits, Pakistanis etc. Only then someone like me will love you for your devotion of India.

As long as you mob lynch Muslims in India, you can expect RETALIATION from my kind of people.

This is flat out WAR>

And, we are south Indian and very proudly an Indian.

Isn't that stupidity?

Let alone northerners, even South Indian upper castes don't think very highly of you (unless you yourself are Brahmin).

I find this "proud to be Indian" thing funny and ridiculous at the same time, having met countless Indians in my life. Indians are more racist against each other than against anyone else. Despite all the animosity North Indians would prefer associating with us than a Tamil.

To be honest nepal and sri lanka can easily fit in india without much friction....I can see tens of pakistani atheist videos on YouTube ..if 100 or 200 years down the line pakistan becomes a country of atheists or start embracing different faiths which are more inclusive,even pakistan can fit into indian...

If the entire world was Atheist we would be a bazllion nations! It's only 'bigger things' like religion, ideologies etc. that unite multiple ethnicities.

Isn't that stupidity?

Let alone northerners, even South Indian upper castes don't think very highly of you (unless you yourself are Brahmin).

I find this "proud to be Indian" thing funny and ridiculous at the same time, having met countless Indians in my life. Indians are more racist against each other than against anyone else. Despite all the animosity North Indians would prefer associating with us than a Tamil.

Actually North Indians try to steal our culture, heritage, and identity.They idolize our skin color and features. Modi even tries to dress like a Pakistani, even with his funny figure, lol.

This is why this inferiority complex comes out as hate and mob violence.

South Indians are proud in their culture and comfortable with their identity. Although North Indians have passed on their skin color inferiority complex into them.

But from what I observed, all Indians tend to have some kind of staring problem when it comes to Pakistanis. Like they can't believe they are seeing a Pakistani, almost like they are star struck.

And, we are south Indian and very proudly an Indian.

I don't know, a known video can be a source in PDF at most of the times.

khalistan was dead in 1980s but still Alive in PDF, the same goes about south India.

99.99% people in south are very proudly being an Indian. We have language differences but its our strength.

There are many videos about Pakistani States but Indians will get ban if open based on similar as such this thread.

Its ok...some mard-e-momin knows better already....and wants your attention to tell you better on it.

Same types that couldn't accept a Bengali PM and got a fitting result from their consequent further overreaction, wont come clean on that to this day...wants to talk to us credibly. :lol:

Bro, if you know enough Tamil...the words here are too good:

Pakistani wont understand one word of it, much less feel the feeling we get from it....or know the significance of the poet.

But from what I observed, all Indians tend to have some kind of staring problem when it comes to Pakistanis.

Brah...Indians stare at everyone who looks well-dressed, healthy, Westernized,. It's a national hobby. And if they're staring at a female, then she had better be careful.

Not so much staring in the South. But a lot of staring in UP, Haryana, MP, Bihar etc.

Hindi is not at all forced on anyone. Every state in India has a right to teach hindi in its state curriculum and apart from Tamilnadu everyone else learn hindi in school. You don't have to know any language except English to work anywhere in India but one should learn the local language whether hindi or Tamil to assimilate better.

South India benefits a lot from energy and minerals,.labour from north india and white collar professionals also.

UK has done a paper brexit but the actual brexit is very very difficult. It will affect the UK economy bigtime and that of London as an economic hub. People are still wondering what will happen.
Sorry I can't read hindi, we have sanskrit in school, hindi was nowhere in sceen and I am from West Bengal.

Its ok...some mard-e-momin knows better already....and wants your attention to tell you better on it.

Same types that couldn't accept a Bengali PM and got a fitting result from their consequent further overreaction, wont come clean on that to this day...wants to talk to us credibly. :lol:

Bro, if you know enough Tamil...the words here are too good:

Pakistani wont understand one word of it, much less feel the feeling we get from it....or know the significance of the poet.

Fostering the dream of the Dinstegration of India within our esteemed contemporaries has yielded quite positive results for us. Since 47 we have just kept growing, while others not so much. :)
So such threads are entertaining, the hatred emanating from our neighbors (With or without the correct flags) is quite amusing. Almost popcorn worthy.

Brah...Indians stare at everyone who looks well-dressed, healthy, Westernized,. It's a national hobby. And if they're staring at a female, then she had better be careful.

Not so much staring in the South. But a lot of staring in UP, Haryana, MP, Bihar etc.

I think because Indian media continually keeps Pakistan in the mindshare of Indians. When they meet Pakistanis, then realize they are normal, it undoes alot of the propaganda they are fed.

South Indians generally hate the Hindi language unless they have lived in North India/Mumbai etc. for very long. So if you meet any person from that region, don't start speaking to them in Hindi as it always offends them (I respect their choice). English is absolutely fine.
Have you been to South India. :-)

It's called FREE SPEECH which used to be guaranteed by the Indian Constitution.

But of course, most Indians can't handle free speech because they get offended too easily.

You can consider me one of the JNU/Urban Naxal types. We have a habit of celebrating every time Indian soldiers die in Kashmir.
Surely you are not JNU/Urban Naxal types, I studied in a similar institute.
Your idea/perception is quite different from them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom