What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Yeah you better pray everyday when you walk on the street cuz you might get shot by an Indian or a Viet. Nobody will give a damn on how you die. :triniti:

:lol: A very tough talk guy!!! :lol:

I would be very please to DARE you do that!!!! :lol: The thing that I have planed long time ago but aiming at YOU!!! Anyways just give me an address so we can enjoy each others!!!! :D

Have you seen my avatar??? I am the crazy fan of that club!!! Meeting you here makes me so happy!!! :D

SKR today is just as 'developed' as China and comparable to West Germany of yesterday. If China can deal with the disparity of wealth internally, the Koreans can deal with their own disparity WHEN the time of unification comes. The SKReans are not trying to resolve the poverty on the scale you have in China.

What on earth a vietnamese trying so hard to defend for those south korean!??? :lol:

just because they are american sock puppet just like your pitiful destiny so you have more sympathy for them !??? :lol:

as I know the korean don't give a damn care who is vietnamese and their views on vietnamese is not different about the japs to Chinese! :D

ridiculous, gambit!!!??? :D

China will make sure that Korea remain divided,China supported Vietnam unification before and see what happened,China wont make the same mistake again.

China will make sure that Korea remain divided,China supported Vietnam unification before and see what happened,China wont make the same mistake again.

China used help for Vietnam to make negociation with US, in fact china didn't like Vietnam reunification. But dirty policy of China was collapsed. This is true face of china.
Korean reunify is soon or late, better for Korean people, they should have difficulties at beginning stage.:coffee:

Mainland China and Taiwan are more likely to be reunited than the two Koreas,the hatred run too deep bw those two countries.

China used help for Vietnam to make negociation with US, in fact china didn't like Vietnam reunification. But dirty policy of China was collapsed. This is true face of china.
Korean reunify is soon or late, better for Korean people, they should have difficulties at beginning stage.:coffee:

:lol: true face??? who is the true face when people helping you gain independence and suddenly you turned to bite at your benefactor??? What the hell on earth kind of true face you have!? :D

You are now still believe in your government propaganda that your viva vietnam was so strong and could kicked out the U.S!? :D

You are now successfully achieved your independence so you could say whatever you want because your tongue has no bone in it! :D

Without China helped you are now divided to 2 countries like north and south korea but is more terrible! korean are crazy working people they work like a buffalo to make their country strong as it seems today but you is absolute different! No offense but just telling the truth, your vietnamese is the most laziness people on earth, your men spend their whole morning in coffee shops to glance booty girls while your women are having too busy time to seek for foreigners to be married! North vietnam will be worst than the North Korea, you may now don't have food to eat but worm and grass instead!

So keep your cocky face up high to the sky when coming here laughing on North Korea, the world especially the U.S. views your vietnam is the same to the Kim Kingdom, just wait for the right time come true they will turn your country into a second North Korea! That's time don't cry out and beg for helps, let your grandpa russia take care of his puppet, Chinese have been so familiar with double edges viets!!!

btw, You need some medical treatment for your mentality illness little brother!

i wish the best luck to N. Korea.....they should try not to resort to such militaristic-nationalism and self-isolation

China should play a greater role to exert its influence in Pyongyang and try to push for sustainable peace between both Koreas....

:lol: true face??? who is the true face when people helping you gain independence and suddenly you turned to bite at your benefactor??? What the hell on earth kind of true face you have!? :D

You are now still believe in your government propaganda that your viva vietnam was so strong and could kicked out the U.S!? :D

Without China helped you are now divided to 2 countries like north and south korea but is more terrible! korean are crazy working people they work like a buffalo to make their country strong as it seems today but you is absolute different! No offense but just telling the truth, your vietnamese is the most laziness people on earth, your men spend their whole morning in coffee shops to glance booty girls while your women are having too busy time to seek for foreigners to be married! North vietnam will be worst than the North Korea, you may now don't have food to eat but worm and grass instead!

So keep your cocky face up high to the sky when coming here laughing on North Korea, the world especially the U.S. views your vietnam is the same they views to the Kim Kingdom, just wait for the right time come true they will turn your country into a second North Korea! That's time don't cry out and screaming for helps, let your grandpa russia take care of his puppet, Chinese have been so familiar with double edges viets!!!

btw, You need some medical treatment for your mentality illness little brother!

hahah, good essay. You should write a biography about yourself. I would sit here and read it all night. You're so funny, you must followed those Vietnamese guys around, didn't you? LOL, you know them so well. :tup:

btw, China is a wolf in a sheep when they helped Vietnam. But then China revealed the true face (wolf), Vietnam lost trust on China.

hahah, good essay. You should write a biography about yourself. I would sit here and read it all night. You're so funny, you must followed those Vietnamese guys around, didn't you? LOL, you know them so well. :tup:

Well if you have something to against my points then you are welcome here but if you have none so please avoid speaking is better!! That would draw you too stupid ever!!!

and I am not sitting here whole days as your lame accusation, if so, it would be YOU and your fellows!!! See how many clownish stuffs have you guys brought to this forum!? :lol: before trying to tease other you must look back at yourself for not being looked like a clown! :wave:

...and stop following me like a fool okay, you guys are the ones doing that everyday on PDF! I know you are too bitter because of me! :lol:

Well if you have something to against my points then you are welcome here but if you have none so please avoid speaking is better!! That would draw your picture so stupid ever!!!

and I am not sitting here whole days as your lame accusation, if so, it would be YOU and your fellows!!! See how many clownish stuffs have you guys brought to this forum!? :lol: before trying to tease other you must look back at yourself for not being looked like a clown! :wave:

haha made you cry? i don't feel sorry for it. I'm an a$$hole. Since Kim Jong-Il is dead his son is a newbie and US will put more influence on him to unite with South Korea and allies with US against Chinese aggression.

haha made you cry? i don't feel sorry for it. I'm an a$$hole. Since Kim Jong-Il is dead his son is a newbie and hopefully will make smarter decisions by uniting with South Korea and allies with US against Chinese aggression.

welcom onboard, and so get out the forum, Mr. a_hole.

board has been stinky these days, try make positive contribution to world climate.

haha made you cry? i don't feel sorry for it. I'm an a$$hole. Since Kim Jong-Il is dead his son is a newbie and hopefully will make smarter decisions by uniting with South Korea and allies with US against Chinese aggression.

I don't deny your self confession here! :lol: You are very smart, you don't need to act too smart to prove that such thing! :D

It is the fact that you guys area having too bitter feeling because of me :D it causes you to follow me to every steps in PDF just for hearing my lectures!!! :D

welcom onboard, and so get out the forum, Mr. a_hole.

board has been stinky these days, try make positive contribution to world climate.

Oh, another internet warrior wants to be challenged. I make you trolls. Trust me i know this fact. :smokin:

Maybe I would take you more serious when you get back on topic? what you think about Kim's death?

I don't deny your self confession here! :lol: You are very smart, you don't need to act too smart to prove that such thing! :D

It is the fact that you guys area having too bitter feeling because of me :D it causes you to follow me to every steps in PDF just for hearing my lectures!!! :D

Haha, getting sick and tired of me already? I was imitating you, see how much you hate yourself. So anyways, get back on topic, please.

Götterdämmerung;2409177 said:
Korea is far from where Germany was in terms of wealth as we were the third largest economy at that time with a population of 65 millions. There are no research institutions in SK that can be measured up to ours, even at the level of 20 odd years ago. East Germans were by far not as brainwashed as NKoreans, as most East Germans could watch West German TV stations and many had access to West German newspapers and magazines. Plus, visiting relatives on both sides of the border was quite easy. Just a few months before the fall of the Berlin Wall, my high school class had a school trip to West Berlin (all German students needed to visit the site of the Cold War), it was a matter of an hour to get the visa to go to East Berlin. At that time none of us saw the changes coming five months later. It was absolutely crazy!

Germany is still much respected in this world, so you do not have to boast about your reseach institutions being better than South Korea, which no one can verify, just like Indian like to blah blah about their IIT being the best in the world, which no one care.
However, South Korea of today are better than Germany of today in some aspects, so I do not need to compare with West Germany 20 years ago:
- Education: their students always rank among the best in the world, along with Japan, Hong Kong, China and Finland. I do not see Germany here.
- The hi-tech infratructure in Korea is better than Germany. Most of statistics figures shows that, so do not boast if you do not have specific data.
- Their infrastructure is as good as Germany, if not better. I never been to Germany, but have been to several other western european countries, so I just guess.
- Their foreign reserve is higher than Germany now (marginally though), but surely much more than West Germany of 20 years ago, so they have more room to operate in reunification. You can be the biggest economy in the world with little money to spend, just like the US now.
- Germany may be ahead of Korea in machine tools, but behind Korea in some other hi-tech industries. You can boast that you have best institution in the world, but who know. Every country have their pride in being the world's first, the world's best etc., therefore, many self-boasting advertisement are just self-boasting. People want to believe them, because it make them feel good.

Back
Top Bottom