What's new

North Korea ready to use nukes against the United States: Kim Jong Un

I wasn't referring to you,there were reports on TV,mistaken or not,that NK claimed they had over 1,000,000 special forces. That was a few years ago.
By stating mistaken or not only demonstrates you do not care about facts that are inconvenient for your convictions.
North Korea never stated that they have 1 million Special Forces nor they ever publicly stated how much they have.
There are only estimates by various organizations with some different classification on what are Special Forces.
Same for estimates made about the size of their overall military, then reserves and then also paramilitary.

Now,you might accuse me of stuff,but apparently you can't compare military hardware?
Irony is that in reality you can't compare military hardware between two Korea's because you are uninformed, especially about North.

And you always believe that the old "guerilla tactics" that worked in Vietnam or Afghanistan,would work in Korea? There are factors that would turn the war in favor of the South,if China and the US didn't interfere of course.
Vast majority of Korean peninsula is mountainous and can be compared to that of Afghanistan or Russia's Ural's and nothing like Vietnam that has countless rivers.
Guerilla tactics in Iraq done by Iraqi resistance inflicted considerable casualties to foreign western / NATO forces during first years of the occupation.
Another when Israel tried to occupy southern Lebanon and was kicked out by Hezbollah despite former outnumber latter by dozen or more times.

• The superiority in weapons and equipment quality of South Korea
People that believe that like you are either uninformed or are simply living in the past like some do about China.
Each side has strength and weaknesses depending on which type of weapon and equipment is compared.
DPRK in past 12 years depending on category of armament reduced gap, comparable or surpassed ROK.

• The fact that South Korea has double the population,hence could gather more men and women for the war effort.
In South Korea only men go through conscription compared to North that also enforces such on women too.
Having more men and women is meaningless if there are not enough weapons to arm them to begin with.
DPRK is made fun off for having "museum" arsenal they maintain some second world war era firearms.

• The morale of the North,where millions would probably prefer to just defect to the South or see the regime collapse
According to you that consumes uncritically western media and those aligned with it without any sense of skepticism on assertions they made.
Same media that since 1990's made prophecies that collapse of North Korea is just around corner, sounds a lot like they did with China.
Same media that asserted someone was executed only for those people to show up alive and well days or months later on state TV.
Same media that does not bother to fact check anything about North Korea and reports mere rumors and troll posts as facts.
Same media that artificially manipulates images and videos they record with a color filter like they do with footage of China.
Same media that omits inconvenient pesky facts that may be positive about North Korea and negative about South Korea.

• The food and other supplies for the North that might be dwindling fast or stocked up for the elite only.
That is nonsense as even South Korean government estimates that North Korea has strategic reverses to feed a country for one year.
Unlike where I live where my government sold out their reserves years ago and could effectively starve to death here.

Against all that,the usual arguements are: "But the North are tougher 'cause they don't listen to K-pop,watch soap-operas and play PC games" or "they can fight a guerilla war because they have many tunnels and bunkers and mountains".
The U.S. effectively gave up on propping up their regime in Afghanistan just as Soviet Union did. Before that when U.S. also gave up propping up South Vietnam.
Do I have to again mention how Israel despite far larger more complex military force could not afford to occupy southern Lebanon?

Eh...I don't think so. I mentioned Saddam again because he too boasted of having the world's 4th largest army and he too was a dictator and he too thought that his old Soviet equipment was great,until the coalition came and destroyed it.
You don't think so because you don't even think in first place when you write and post such garbage reply that doesn't make any common sense to those that are actually informed on the subject as Iraq's terrain is not comparable to Afghanistan nor Korean peninsula that for example Iran could be compared to.
Saddam's Iraq did not have a military industrial complex that could on its own supply in general their own armed forces that they had.
Hence after Gulf War, Iraq could not purchase new equipment and the U.S. continues to bombard them with cruise missiles for years.
Hence by 2003 there was next to nothing for Iraq to defend itself from western invasion backed up by false pretense to justify it.

On other hand North Korea in comparison has vast military industrial complex that can satisfy vast majority of needs of their armed forces.

Depends. The defender might collapse faster. The attack might easier. We're talking about a country that has a big part,if not the majority of the population,displeased and fed up with the regime and life there.
Do not force your own wishful belief about North Korea onto everyone else as being verified fact by whatever western media spews out that you believe.
Collapse of North Korea was expected in 1990's and nothing happened, same in 2000's and 2010's yet here we are relics like you persist into 2020's.

It's not just the armor though,is it? it's also the jet fighters,the bombers,the attack helicopters,the AWACS,the Navy Fleet.
You are one that focused on armor and is now moving goal post while also demonstrating yet again that you are uninformed on the subject.

North Korea produces Bulsae-5 that is reverse engineered 9M133 Kornet with configuration carried by infantry along those mounted on vehicles.
North Korea produces 9K38 Igla MANPADS aloung mounts for vehicles, then also in process of developing 9K330 Tor equivalent SAM.
North Korea produces Kumsong-3 that is Kh-35U equivalent anti-ship cruise missiles, both ground and air launched variant.

How many S-200s have managed to shoot down Israeli F-16s? Just because it happened once or twice,doesn't mean that South Korean F-16s,F-15s and F-35s will be falling off the sky for fun.
That still happened and you have no counter argument as evident by your reply.
S-200 can touch F-16 and F-15 before they could come close with AGM-88 HARM.
Former more so if upgrades to electronics were made to improve performance.

The failed arguement is on your part. What's the credibility on the KN-06? It looks like one of those Iranian "alchemies".
Except you demonstrated one that has failed argument is you and not him when you asserted that it looks like one of those Iranian "alchemies".
Pon'gae-5 aka KN-06 has demonstrated 150 kilometers range of its surface to air missiles and there is more advanced Pon'gae-6 SAM system.

You base your hopes on the fact that there were rare instances of modern aircraft being hit by old Soviet AA systems.
But in most theatres of war in recent times,such systems were just destroyed or bypassed by modern Air Forces.
But you again demonstrate that you have no argument and that you should rather stay quiet and hope people forget you wrote all of that.
You admit old Soviet SAM systems managed to shot down modern up to date jet aircraft then you choose to downplay such.
Consider that Iran and North Korea made upgrades for those SAM systems that they have in their inventories.
Thus won't be same as those recent times when bunch of cowardly countries gang upon onto single one.
That single one that was bombarded here and there for a decade before they choose to invade it.

This reply would be too long to mention everything in detail, even if I tried to make it very concise.

Irony is that in reality you can't compare military hardware between two Korea's because you are uninformed, especially about North.
Brate,I'm uninformed because I made a numerical mistake concerning their ridiculously high number of special forces? The hardware is there. Anyone can compare it. You can see the jet fighters,the attack helicopters,the artillery,the ships. It's right there.

You admit old Soviet SAM systems managed to shot down modern up to date jet aircraft then you choose to downplay such.
How much success did those systems have? They shot a few Western aircraft,but the vast majority were bombed to pieces,jammed or just ignored.

Thus won't be same as those recent times when bunch of cowardly countries gang upon onto single one.
People thought the same about Saddam in 1991. Syria in the 2010s. North Korea could collapse easier than you think.
The South will not be without losses,but all that boasting and propaganda scenes of an indestructible and determined army,that's mostly for internal consumption.

Brate,I'm uninformed because I made a numerical mistake concerning their ridiculously high number of special forces?
All numbers provided about alleged size of special forces that North Korea has are estimates and guess work outside North Korea.
North Korea never released any number about size of their special forces, nor how they classify such by what standard.
South Korea made estimate of 180,000 to 200,000 with their loose definition of what special forces in North Korea are.

The hardware is there. Anyone can compare it. You can see the jet fighters,the attack helicopters,the artillery,the ships. It's right there.
Right here is your nonsense as not everything is disclosed and North Korea is opaque compared to even China and Russia.
Over decade ago in general it wasn't known they had Strela-10 SAM nor them also having at one point Su-7 fighter jets.
It was only through satellite imagery that Ka-27 along Mi-14 anti submarine warfare helicopter are in North Korea.
South Korea at one point though North Korea had Q-5, Mi-24 and Mig-25 in their air force aircraft inventory.
Quarter century after North Korea acquiring MD-500 have they choose to flew over military parade.
Two years ago North Korea shown they have Su-25 with laser designator in the nose of the jet.
Along them were Kh-25L and Kh-29L air to surface laser guided missiles.

How much success did those systems have? They shot a few Western aircraft,but the vast majority were bombed to pieces,jammed or just ignored.
Sure, though not much relevant compared to ones that were modernized such as those in Iran and North Korea are improved.

People thought the same about Saddam in 1991. Syria in the 2010s. North Korea could collapse easier than you think.
It is not the same, asserting as such is disingenuous and is outright lying of someone that has no counter argument, like you.
Saddam in 1991 has occupied Kuwait, what I mention is the U.S. bombing Iraq for a decade before them and their allies ganging upon Iraq.
As for Syria, Bashar Al Assad has not been deposed and NATO has settled to stealing from Syrian people when they failed at deposing Bashar.

The South will not be without losses,but all that boasting and propaganda scenes of an indestructible and determined army,that's mostly for internal consumption.
Irony is that what is South Korea and America does about their military being indestructible and determined when doing bravado of practicing invasion by sea.

Right here is your nonsense as not everything is disclosed and North Korea is opaque compared to even China and Russia.
Over decade ago in general it wasn't known they had Strela-10 SAM nor them also having at one point Su-7 fighter jets.
It was only through satellite imagery that Ka-27 along Mi-14 anti submarine warfare helicopter are in North Korea.
South Korea at one point though North Korea had Q-5, Mi-24 and Mig-25 in their air force aircraft inventory.
Quarter century after North Korea acquiring MD-500 have they choose to flew over military parade.
Two years ago North Korea shown they have Su-25 with laser designator in the nose of the jet.
Along them were Kh-25L and Kh-29L air to surface laser guided missiles.
That's why based on what we know and read about both countries' inventory,we make a comparison. They might as well have a Star Destroyer hidden. How are we supposed to know? We don't. So based on what is known,we compare.

Unless they actually go to war and reveal stuff that nobody knows they have,we can't overestimate their capabilities by saying "oh they might have this and that".
So,don't rush to accuse me of nonsense.

Sure, though not much relevant compared to ones that were modernized such as those in Iran and North Korea are improved.
Improved to what degree and how able they are to take down modern fighter jets and ballistic missiles,that is a guess again.
I mean,even upgraded,these systems are still very old and have a limit to their capabilities. They're not like much more modern Soviet and Russian systems for example.

It is not the same, asserting as such is disingenuous and is outright lying of someone that has no counter argument, like you.
Saddam in 1991 has occupied Kuwait, what I mention is the U.S. bombing Iraq for a decade before them and their allies ganging upon Iraq.
As for Syria, Bashar Al Assad has not been deposed and NATO has settled to stealing from Syrian people when they failed at deposing Bashar.
"Disgenuous" and "outright lying"?
Wasn't Saddam's army considered to be "the 4th largest in the world" and rumors abouth how dangerous Iraq's
"battle-hardened" forces were back then? Isn't the same kind of hype going around about North Korea's Armed Forces?

Bashar is still in power,my point is not him losing the war or suffering an invasion,but how the Syrian Air Defences performed poorly against Western threats,in most cases. I mean look at Israel! They're bombing whenever they want.

Irony is that what is South Korea and America does about their military being indestructible and determined when doing bravado of practicing invasion by sea.
What invasion by sea?

That's why based on what we know and read about both countries' inventory,we make a comparison.
You are not in position to make such comparisons as demonstrated by assertions that you have made previously which disqualifies you.

They might as well have a Star Destroyer hidden. How are we supposed to know? We don't. So based on what is known,we compare.
You don't even know what is known about North Korea and still you ignorant went arrogantly on to proclaim as certain superiority of South over them.

Unless they actually go to war and reveal stuff that nobody knows they have,we can't overestimate their capabilities by saying "oh they might have this and that".
Except based on historical evidence that North Korea has been underestimated repeatedly for decades that this kind of reply from you is nonsense.
Outside North Korea they assumed first few nuclear tests were effectively failures and that designs of those bombs were crude simple nuclear bombs.
Until few years ago when documentary aired on NK state TV had for a moment in background framed image of Kim Jong Il observing modern implosion bomb.

1668018109126.png

We could go back all the way to early 1990's when it was assumed Hwasong-7 aka Rodong/Nodong was powered by cluster of four SCUD engines.
Until a wreckage was recovered and they found out it was lifted by a single large engine with thrust of nearly 30 tons of force.

So,don't rush to accuse me of nonsense.
My accusation based on fact of your statements in which you made assertions that demonstrate you are uninformed about North Korean capabilities such as armor.
For example look at Songun-915 that has over one meter long turret bustle, enough space to store APFSDS in unitary cartridge of comparable size to M829A1.

songun2.png

(my length and height measurements of Songun-915)

53.jpg

(Armed Forces of North Korea: Path of Songun / Page 53 / Songun-915 RHAe 1400mm vs HEAT)

Improved to what degree and how able they are to take down modern fighter jets and ballistic missiles,that is a guess again.
I mean,even upgraded,these systems are still very old and have a limit to their capabilities. They're not like much more modern Soviet and Russian systems for example.
Except even without upgrades with those "limited" capabilities of S-200 that shot down F-16 from far away and S-125 which shot down F-117A.
We know that Iran for example replaced analog components with digital processing for their S-200 surface-to-air missile system complex.
We know that North Korea and Iran cooperate with each others in terms of civilian and military technologies for decades.

"Disgenuous" and "outright lying"?
Yes.

Wasn't Saddam's army considered to be "the 4th largest in the world" and rumors abouth how dangerous Iraq's
"battle-hardened" forces were back then? Isn't the same kind of hype going around about North Korea's Armed Forces?
You are proving my point and again no valid counter argument from you. They are not comparable to each other no matter how much you insist.
It is not same kind of hype and your belief to even be comparable only demonstrates that you don't know what reputation North Korea has.
North Korea is being made fun off by people that know next to nothing about the country and do not bother to have critical mindset.
They just like you believe uncritically without question whatever western regimes and their media assert about North Korea.

Bashar is still in power,my point is not him losing the war or suffering an invasion,but how the Syrian Air Defences performed poorly against Western threats,in most cases. I mean look at Israel! They're bombing whenever they want.
My point is air power alone does not win wars and during both Korean and Vietnam War it was demonstrated even when overwhelming it can not assure victory.
Israel relies on launching air launched cruise missiles from Lebanese or Jordanian air space. Syria for years did not have SAM that was designed to deal with LACM.

What invasion by sea?
South Korea and America every year conduct amphibious landing exercises which only make sense for circumventing thus avoiding going through demilitarized zone.

You are not in position to make such comparisons as demonstrated by assertions that you have made previously which disqualifies you.
I'm not in position to make comparisons based on the data currently available? Ajde bre! 😂

You are proving my point and again no valid counter argument from you. They are not comparable to each other no matter how much you insist.
It is not same kind of hype and your belief to even be comparable only demonstrates that you don't know what reputation North Korea has.
North Korea is being made fun off by people that know next to nothing about the country and do not bother to have critical mindset.
They just like you believe uncritically without question whatever western regimes and their media assert about North Korea.
Cut the bullshit.

Iraq was a country ruled by a dictator. NK is a country ruled by a dictator.
Iraq was called the 4th largest army in the world. NK is said to have the 4th largest army in the world.
Iraq's weapons and equipment in their vast majority,were Soviet and Chinese with some local copies. NK's weapons and equipment in their vast majority are Soviet and Chinese with some local copies and upgrades.

Iraq had a huge militia and volunteer force apart from the the army. So does NK.
Iraq used to portray its population as fanatically loyal to the regime. So does NK.

If you think that I take everything supposed "western regimes" and their media tell me,you're wrong. It doesn't take much to check here and there about life in North Korea.

Just admit that you're a communist who misses Tito and thinks North Korea is an example of defiance against "evil imperialism". It will save us a lot of time.

My point is air power alone does not win wars and during both Korean and Vietnam War it was demonstrated even when overwhelming it can not assure victory.
Israel relies on launching air launched cruise missiles from Lebanese or Jordanian air space. Syria for years did not have SAM that was designed to deal with LACM.
Of course it doesn't! OF COURSE IT DOESN'T. But in every single aspect,the qualitative gap between the inventories of the two armies,is big to massive. Armor? Navy? South Korea has the upper hand.
South Korea and America every year conduct amphibious landing exercises which only make sense for circumventing thus avoiding going through demilitarized zone.
And you think North Korea doesn't have amphibious exercises? Or that they violate South Korea's sea borders? Do you remember the incidents?

By stating mistaken or not only demonstrates you do not care about facts that are inconvenient for your convictions.
No point in discussing with him. He has no counter argument but pretends to know it all. Maybe that's why he has been banned a few times recently.

Last edited:
I'm not in position to make comparisons based on the data currently available? Ajde bre!
You are literal idiot when it comes to anything involving North Korea and someone as uninformed as you are on them is in no position to make comparison when you do not know all the data in first place to make a comprehensive comparison at all.

Cut the bullshit.
Says you a simpleton that proceeds with false superficial simplistic equivalences.

Iraq was a country ruled by a dictator. NK is a country ruled by a dictator.
Incomparable as Iraq experienced several changes of regimes before Saddam.
North Korea since 1948 only had one regime that continues to perform to this very day.
Thus Iraq is less mature hence has very unstable political and ideological foundations.

Iraq was called the 4th largest army in the world. NK is said to have the 4th largest army in the world.
Iraq reached that by expanding military force by around 700% between 1980 and 1990.
North Korea in comparison between 1985 and 1990 expanded military by around 50%.
Military force of present day North Korea is only around 20% larger than 32 years ago.
DPRK became 4th only because dissolution of USSR and Russia reducing armed forces.

Iraq's weapons and equipment in their vast majority,were Soviet and Chinese with some local copies. NK's weapons and equipment in their vast majority are Soviet and Chinese with some local copies and upgrades.
Iraq only started creating and developing arms industry in 1980s due to war with Iran.
North Korea even before Korean War was producing small arms and ammunition.
After war North Korea by 1980 was producing artillery, tanks, ships and submarines.
Already by then there were indigenous systems developed and produced in DPRK.

Iraq had a huge militia and volunteer force apart from the the army. So does NK.
Iraq used to portray its population as fanatically loyal to the regime. So does NK.
I have already explained in concisely manner why such is not comparable.

If you think that I take everything supposed "western regimes" and their media tell me,you're wrong. It doesn't take much to check here and there about life in North Korea.
You say that and then you will parrot what they say word for word without doubt.

Just admit that you're a communist who misses Tito and thinks North Korea is an example of defiance against "evil imperialism". It will save us a lot of time.
You have no valid counter argument hence name calling.
Thus you are literal idiot and simpleton.

But in every single aspect,the qualitative gap between the inventories of the two armies,is big to massive.
Except thats absolutely false assertion only someone uninformed and gullible would do.

North Korea has anti-ship cruise missile powered by turbofan engine with longer range.
In addition besides radar it has secondary infrared sensor for terminal guidance.
ASCM that South Korea does not have secondary sensor for terminal guidance.
North Korea has longer range land attack cruise missile with secondary infrared sensor.
LACM that South Korea has does not have secondary infrared sensor.
Secondary infrared sensor allows for target recognition in heavy jamming environment.

Armor? Navy? South Korea has the upper hand.
Only in Navy and Air Force that South has solid upper hand in vehicles they have.
North Korea has Bulsae-5 that can go through front of any armor South Korea has.

And you think North Korea doesn't have amphibious exercises? Or that they violate South Korea's sea borders? Do you remember the incidents?
South Korea refused to sign Armistice Agreement.
South Korea partially occupies with Northern Limit Line territorial waters of North Korea.
South Korea calls upon Armistice Agreement to justify Northern Limit Line.
Despite fact that South Korea did not sign Armistice Agreement in first place.
Despite fact Northern Limit Line is not mentioned anywhere in Armistice Agreement.
Despite fact Northern Limit Line violates United Nations Convention of Law Of Sea.

You have no valid counter argument hence name calling.
Thus you are literal idiot and simpleton.
You've called me a "literal idiot",a "simpleton" and you have the audacity to say that I resort to "name calling"? You're the one who started the name calling from the beginning!
And you're offended when I ask if you're a communist? You act like a fanboy who is enamored with the DPRK!

Incomparable as Iraq experienced several changes of regimes before Saddam.
North Korea since 1948 only had one regime that continues to perform to this very day.
Thus Iraq is less mature hence has very unstable political and ideological foundations.
Iraq reached that by expanding military force by around 700% between 1980 and 1990.
North Korea in comparison between 1985 and 1990 expanded military by around 50%.
Military force of present day North Korea is only around 20% larger than 32 years ago.
DPRK became 4th only because dissolution of USSR and Russia reducing armed forces.
You're so desperate,you end up losing the real target. I'm showing you the forest and you're looking at the finger.

Only in Navy and Air Force that South has solid upper hand in vehicles they have.
North Korea has Bulsae-5 that can go through front of any armor South Korea has.
And South Korea has Raybolt.

North Korea is going to do this.. North Korea is going to do that..

You've called me a "literal idiot",a "simpleton" and you have the audacity to say that I resort to "name calling"? You're the one who started the name calling from the beginning!
And you're offended when I ask if you're a communist? You act like a fanboy who is enamored with the DPRK!
Because you are as evident by your replies in which I had to explain how Iraq under Saddam and North Korea are not comparable at all.
As for name calling I did that after you not before you as evident by your previous reply in which you had no counter argument.

You're so desperate,you end up losing the real target. I'm showing you the forest and you're looking at the finger.
I explained why your comparison is flawed and now you are deflecting when your narrative is proven wrong when you tried to equate North Korea with Iraq.

And South Korea has Raybolt.
It has far less range and lower penetration than Bulsae-5 that is reverse engineered 9M133 Kornet, I did not even mention other newer ATGM that North Korea has.

North Korea is going to do this.. North Korea is going to do that..
Said no one in here.

I explained why your comparison is flawed and now you are deflecting when your narrative is proven wrong when you tried to equate North Korea with Iraq.
You keep nitpicking and digging into details,while missing the point. What I see,is that YOU are avoiding to answer a simple question: Are you a communist?

Are you a nostalgic of Tito's Yugoslavia? Are you someone who considers DPRK as a pretty cool place to live in?

It has far less range and lower penetration than Bulsae-5 that is reverse engineered 9M133 Kornet, I did not even mention other newer ATGM that North Korea has.
Do they have fire and forget ATGMs? 🙄

Because you are as evident by your replies in which I had to explain how Iraq under Saddam and North Korea are not comparable at all.
You don't wanna know what's evident by your replies...

You keep nitpicking and digging into details,while missing the point.
You basically complain about me stating facts that you find inconvenient thus you deflect while missing the point that I proved your flawed comparison wrong.
Iraq went through various coups and attempted coups with revolutions and changes of regimes and ideologies without decade of stability until Saddam.
North Korea on other hand has single regime that evolved and changed slowly while having long term plans that shaped capabilities of the country that it has now.

What I see,is that YOU are avoiding to answer a simple question: Are you a communist?
Are you a nostalgic of Tito's Yugoslavia? Are you someone who considers DPRK as a pretty cool place to live in?
Calling myself a communist would be disingenuous as I never read any communist or socialist literature and theories besides being aware of some quotes.
My beliefs align with socialists and communist due to me being an Atheist with Christian beliefs that focuses on teachings of Jesus Christ as inspiration.

Of course I have sense of nostalgia for Tito's Yugoslavia as I am also pan-slavic, but also due to Tito's unfulfilled dream of unified Balkans as a whole.
if Stalin did not actively sabotage Yugoslavia by denying Bulgaria and Albania to join federation and thus became Balkan Federation...
...as too providing support for Greek communists then Greeks would have lived under less oppressive dictatorial regime than they have had under NATO.

Your last question is nonsense not worth my time.

Do they have fire and forget ATGMs? 🙄
Yes and you would have known that back in 2021 when they had Self Defense 2021 exhibition.

You don't wanna know what's evident by your replies...
I know what is evident, be despising disingenuous people like you and not hiding intolerance towards willfully ignorant simpletons that are by own choice.

You basically complain about me stating facts that you find inconvenient thus you deflect while missing the point that I proved your flawed comparison wrong.
Iraq went through various coups and attempted coups with revolutions and changes of regimes and ideologies without decade of stability until Saddam.
North Korea on other hand has single regime that evolved and changed slowly while having long term plans that shaped capabilities of the country that it has now.
Evolved? Changed slowly? What's the massive change in DPRK? Is it freedom? Is it the right to vote? To travel abroad? To watch foreign TV? To own as much property as you can? To criticize the regime openly?

Iraq having coups and the Baath regime being in power for less time than the Kim Dynasty is irrelevant,because it all boils down to what I've told you already: Two dictatorships,both considered the 4th largest armies in the world,both having large militia and volunteer forces (at least on paper),both making heavy use of cheesy propaganda and cult of personality etc.

Calling myself a communist would be disingenuous as I never read any communist or socialist literature and theories besides being aware of some quotes.
My beliefs align with socialists and communist due to me being an Atheist with Christian beliefs that focuses on teachings of Jesus Christ as inspiration.
So you're basically a Yugonostalgic,you claim you are an atheist,but you have some Christian beliefs.

Brate,you're Croat or half-Serb,half-Croat. Why are you so confused? So much rich culture from both sides. Both Christian. One Catholic,one Orthodox. Come on.

...as too providing support for Greek communists then Greeks would have lived under less oppressive dictatorial regime than they have had under NATO.
Not really. Not even close. Not at all.

Your last question is nonsense not worth my time.
Why nonsense? You know how many weird people I've found online,who consider DPRK as an ideal country? Who praise it and consider the Kims as geniuses and see no fault in the country's system? I'm just curious if you consider North Korea to be such a communist utopia or at least "not such a bad place to live in".

Yes and you would have known that back in 2021 when they had Self Defense 2021 exhibition.
Please enlighten me,professor.

know what is evident, be despising disingenuous people like you and not hiding intolerance towards willfully ignorant simpletons that are by own choice.
No,actually what's evident is that you come off as an arrogant snub who wants to act like a know-it-all and smartass. Even a "simpleton" like me can see that clearly.

Evolved? Changed slowly? What's the massive change in DPRK?
Whenever there is considerable or massive natural disaster that leads to extensive plans to address those.
Whenever there is change in leadership be it supreme leader or those people appointed by one or by their assembly.

Is it freedom?
Irony that you mention freedom when sanctions enacted by United Nations Security Council limit and violate freedoms of North Korean people in general.

Is it the right to vote?
You don't even know that there are elections in which they vote, among political parties is one religious that is hybrid of Christianity and Korean shamanism.

To travel abroad?
You believe that there aren't any North Koreans outside their country? Sanctions by UNSC made travel abroad harder for ordinary citizens of the country.

To watch foreign TV?
You don't know that people in border region such as with China and or Russia are in reach of signals from TV channels of those two countries?

To own as much property as you can?
Nothing can go wrong with that... Said no one aware of housing crisis where wealthy and rich people buy up all homes and bubble keeps growing.
In my country people leave in droves while more and more apartment buildings are being built and bought up by people that invest savings into those.

To criticize the regime openly?
No and it is irrelevant, this and those questions are off topic from subject of our discussion that is military of both North and South Korea.

Iraq having coups and the Baath regime being in power for less time than the Kim Dynasty is irrelevant,because it all boils down to what I've told you already: Two dictatorships,both considered the 4th largest armies in the world,both having large militia and volunteer forces (at least on paper),both making heavy use of cheesy propaganda and cult of personality etc.
It is irrelevant according to you because you have no counter argument for my counter argument that points out flaws of your comparison.
Instead of admitting that you instead choose to double down repeatedly with that simplistic loose flawed flimsy comparisons.

So you're basically a Yugonostalgic,you claim you are an atheist,but you have some Christian beliefs.
An atheist having Christian belief does not negate them being atheist when they do not believe in God thus for them its not theological, but ideological belief.

Brate,you're Croat or half-Serb,half-Croat. Why are you so confused? So much rich culture from both sides. Both Christian. One Catholic,one Orthodox. Come on.
There is no confusion, especially from historical perspective as Yugoslav identity can be traced back to Croatian Illyrian movement.
Croats were ones made initiative for south Slavs to unite under a single country and entity. Issue is Serbs twisted that with their ego and being control freaks.
I am of Serbian ethnicity from my fathers side, I am Croatian from my mothers that also have French and Hungarian ancestry with latter being Jewish.

Not really. Not even close. Not at all.
You are in denial. Rule of Junta collapsed decades prior to Yugoslavia that outlived it and had process of liberalization along flawed, but democratic system.
Yugoslav people could go pretty much anywhere with their passport in capitalist, neutral and communist bloc countries.
Yugoslavia held immense influence under Tito with it being crucial to foundation of Non Aligned Movement.

Why nonsense? You know how many weird people I've found online,who consider DPRK as an ideal country? Who praise it and consider the Kims as geniuses and see no fault in the country's system? I'm just curious if you consider North Korea to be such a communist utopia or at least "not such a bad place to live in".
Your attempt at guide me towards your desired answer/reply to have gotcha moment is utter desperate nonsense.
There are weird people for every country, in recent times that is case with K-Stans and Weebs for South Korea and Japan respectively.
DPRK is an underdog and some with good reason see it as more Korean Korea than ROK in culture, language and identity.

Please enlighten me,professor.
Sure, here we go incompetent that could have found it on its own in 5 seconds. VIDEO
1668113432961.png

No,actually what's evident is that you come off as an arrogant snub who wants to act like a know-it-all and smartass. Even a "simpleton" like me can see that clearly.
Of course I am going to be arrogant towards you when you are arrogant when you talk about a country you are ignorant of in first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom