What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

plz use google map to see howmany persent of iranian families have dishes.
plz stop prattling.

Götterdämmerung;2407541 said:
Yep, West Germany was much richer and technologically more advance than SK and East Germany was by far richer and advanced than NK and we still got into huge trouble when we reunified with the East. We from the former West still pay lots of money to the East after moren than 20 years of reunification. Also, we were three times more populous than the East, SK is only twice as polupous as the North and most East Germans were pretty well informed, because it was rather easy to visit each other, particularly from the West to the East and most East German could watch West TV. In fact, I grew up watching East German TV as we my city was not far from the former border and they had great children's programming. The rest was just crappy. :)

Any kind of unification would cripple the South economically.

Germany is a developed great power, SK is just a developing nation.

I don't think it is appropriate to compare Germany with somebody like South Korea. :coffee:

This video is creepy... It is a perfect example of what NK is about - robotic people programmed to behave in a particular way. I feel sorry for THESE people, not Dear Leader.

I wonder if these videos are analyzed by NK leadership, and if someone isn't suitably sorrowful, they get identified and sent to a re-education camp. "Hey, THAT guy is faking it. Insufficient tears. Prepare an arrest warrant immediately." ;)

Remember the Nat Geo special about the cataracts surgery in NK? They allowed a foreign group into NK to do a simple surgery to restore sight. Hundreds of NK's had their eyesight completely restored. When the bandages were removed, they didn't say "Thank you" to the doctor, they immediately went to a giant portrait of KJI and literally fell to their knees in abject worship.

It was truly disturbing in so many ways.

Yeah agree, NK people are totally brainwashed by these leaders,they are totally cutoff from entire world, really sad situation out there!

I have watched that documentary it's really sad to see that they don't even allow such basic things in there country while the leaders enjoy imported luxury items/facilities.

Truly Disturbing!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Is it the same documentary in which NK guards made the visiting foreigners bow down to the Great Leader's statue. Also they prohibited to shoot anything outside their vehicle windows.

Yeah its the same documentary.

Good riddance, hope he burns in HELL. allowed millions of his citizens to starve to death and suffer the most miserable and deprived conditions whilst projecting/brainwashing an image of a daity who could do no wrong.

SCUM of the earth. His son will be no different.

Unfortunately for the N.Koreans, they haven't got enough natural resources for the world to pay any attantion to their suffering.

plz use google map to see howmany persent of iranian families have dishes.
plz stop prattling.
i give you a link and you still opening your mouth.
Satellite channels are forbidden but people illegaly still use dishes for washing the channels. that makes a difference.
stop your propaganda.

Anyway i don't care your father was a treator ... what it has to do with the discussion?
ok he was a member of this terrorist group and i guess he is not anymore. what is the point with you and being "independant"? buy yourself some intelligence

Good riddance, hope he burns in HELL. allowed millions of his citizens to starve to death and suffer the most miserable and deprived conditions whilst projecting/brainwashing an image of a daity who could do no wrong.

SCUM of the earth. His son will be no different.

Unfortunately for the N.Koreans, they haven't got enough natural resources for the world to pay any attantion to their suffering.

Be prepared for Chinese/Pakistani trolls who will come up with Indian Starvation Statistics.

Germany is a developed great power, SK is just a developing nation.

I don't think it is appropriate to compare Germany with somebody like South Korea. :coffee:
SKR today is just as 'developed' as China and comparable to West Germany of yesterday. If China can deal with the disparity of wealth internally, the Koreans can deal with their own disparity WHEN the time of unification comes. The SKReans are not trying to resolve the poverty on the scale you have in China.

Nope, it was a genuine response to your genuine question. Sonia must be very loved for her to get to where she is today ;)

Genuine answer of your genuine response is already given in post #288!

It looks like you are big fan of her!

I will be more then Glad to see you weeping like north koreans for her! No worries:rolleyes:

Thank you for bringing that one up. We can see the resemblance.

China is no better in terms of poverty statistics.

But this is not the place. Please stay on topic.

For now let's rejoice yet another ruthless tyrant is feeling the flames of Hell tonight.

why the lowly indies are gettin so high jumping all around in this thread? majority of indies live no better than the starving North Koreans..

Back
Top Bottom