What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

NK isn't East Germany, while SK isn't West Germany.

In conclusion, SK's economy will collapse if it gets unified with NK.
:lol: You have NOTHING to support that argument. Further, just as Europe and the US assisted Germany during unification, so will Asia and US. Economically and politically speaking, it make sense for everyone in Asia just as it made the same sense for the Euros. The only way for China to prevent that process -- once it begins -- is war. That or China has a change of heart regarding this abomination of a 'country' and a disease upon the Korean people.

Don;t know why but it really makes me laugh to see these people crying..LOL

This video is creepy... It is a perfect example of what NK is about - robotic people programmed to behave in a particular way. I feel sorry for THESE people, not Dear Leader.

I wonder if these videos are analyzed by NK leadership, and if someone isn't suitably sorrowful, they get identified and sent to a re-education camp. "Hey, THAT guy is faking it. Insufficient tears. Prepare an arrest warrant immediately." ;)

Remember the Nat Geo special about the cataracts surgery in NK? They allowed a foreign group into NK to do a simple surgery to restore sight. Hundreds of NK's had their eyesight completely restored. When the bandages were removed, they didn't say "Thank you" to the doctor, they immediately went to a giant portrait of KJI and literally fell to their knees in abject worship.

It was truly disturbing in so many ways.

This video is creepy... It is a perfect example of what NK is about - robotic people programmed to behave in a particular way. I feel sorry for THESE people, not Dear Leader.

I wonder if these videos are analyzed by NK leadership, and if someone isn't suitably sorrowful, they get identified and sent to a re-education camp. "Hey, THAT guy is faking it. Insufficient tears. Prepare an arrest warrant immediately." ;)

Remember the Nat Geo special about the cataracts surgery in NK? They allowed a foreign group into NK to do a simple surgery to restore sight. Hundreds of NK's had their eyesight completely restored. When the bandages were removed, they didn't say "Thank you" to the doctor, they immediately went to a giant portrait of KJI and literally fell to their knees in abject worship.

haha, the guards pointed at the cameraman everythime and said he had to film the dear leader!

lol, that country is seriously a backwards country.

and this N.Korean troupe performance is typical N.Korean style,it is creepy but people in that country are used to those stuff.

26037328.jpg

haha, the guards pointed at the cameraman everythime and said he had to film the dear leader!

lol, that country is seriously a backwards country.

Is it the same documentary in which NK guards made the visiting foreigners bow down to the Great Leader's statue. Also they prohibited to shoot anything outside their vehicle windows.

I have seen that documentary sir it was very disturbing especially about the kids fighting for rat **** in the prison camps.

After the death baby kim fired a short range missile to show off and turned to China and said":smokin: TOLD YA I'M JUST LIKE MY DADDY".

Sir also what do you think is the NK military's stance towards the south i know they hate the US,but still the military doesnt like the Kim family minus kim.

After the death baby kim fired a short range missile to show off and turned to China and said":smokin: TOLD YA I'M JUST LIKE MY DADDY".

China worries but not as much as S.Koreans do,the missiles and shells are most likely to fall on their heads if things go wrong.

youtube forbidden, facebook forbidden, very low connection , spies softwares provided by Chinese, Internet is not free in our country.
they even go on our roofs to destroy our dishes so we cannot watch anything else than propaganda on TV
this is Iran too
غيرت چيزيه كه اپشنال تو وجودت نيست
واقعا خاك برسر وطن فروشت كنند همون بهتر كه ايران نيستي
you live in france and you dont know any thing about new iran
i live in karaj.we have dishes in our roof.internet is free for poor people and normal people are able to have high speed conection
in their home.and sexuall sites are filtered in iran.
so what else?

Actually the Great successor will be more moderate, CCP will likely babysit him, Looks like were going to have more influence in NK.....

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

hahah stock fell on kim's death.

i live in karaj.we have dishes in our roof.internet is free for poor people and normal people are able to have high speed conection
so what else?
^^^ doesn't sound anything like the Iran you hear about on CNN, Fox, BBC.

if China has a say in NK, China will not ask/help NK to reunite with SK as long as U.S. has stationed army in the peninsula. If U.S. has permanently withdrawn from the korean peninsula, China may OK/help it.

:lol: You have NOTHING to support that argument. Further, just as Europe and the US assisted Germany during unification, so will Asia and US. Economically and politically speaking, it make sense for everyone in Asia just as it made the same sense for the Euros. The only way for China to prevent that process -- once it begins -- is war. That or China has a change of heart regarding this abomination of a 'country' and a disease upon the Korean people.

I feel sad for the North Koreans, they have to live off the flesh of their dead relatives because they don't have enough food.

so what else?
LOL :cheesy::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom